Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vox_vis

Jul 20, 2020
So I'm getting the ????? error on startup despite being in Japanese locale, but that's not important.
What is important is that I can ignore it and play the game normally by hitting the Return to Title button in the File drop down menu. So far this hasn't caused any crashes or problems for me, but I've only just gone from 1.3 to 1.5 today so there's no ruling future problems out.

Update: I think the startup error is related to the latest patch's attempt to disable the Dinner feature, if I try to go to Dinner in-game it soft-locks and I have to return to title and reload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah I can't see this causing future problems for me, I assume I installed the patch incorrectly and it's unrelated to the locale requirements

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I'm getting the ????? error on startup despite being in Japanese locale, but that's not important.
What is important is that I can ignore it and play the game normally by hitting the Return to Title button in the File drop down menu. So far this hasn't caused any crashes or problems for me, but I've only just gone from 1.3 to 1.5 today so there's no ruling future problems out.

Update: I think the startup error is related to the latest patch's attempt to disable the Dinner feature, if I try to go to Dinner in-game it soft-locks and I have to return to title and reload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah I can't see this causing future problems for me, I assume I installed the patch incorrectly and it's unrelated to the locale requirements
Dinner isn't disabled in code, I just removed all the images. Double checked and I didn't make any edits to that file in translating the game in other ways. I also can't reproduce the bug. Best thing to do is a fresh install from the 1.5 files and apply the 1.5a patch.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
A to-do list for myself:
- Fix up the translated scenes. There are tones of spelling and grammar mistakes made on my part. Also polishing the translation.
- Due to Peperoncino changing some of the texts, many translated sentences has turned back to untranslated. Will need to fix this before doing the 1st Resist scenes.
- Play testing for bugs (and also to look for the aforementioned mistakes)
- Improve the Guide if need be.
- May find ways to shortened the sentences so they don't get cut off like this
1651556380069.png
1651556410074.png

In some places where the sentences are super long (especially narrating sentences), cutting them in two is actually more preferable. But when only 1 or 2 words get cut, it feels kinda obnoxious.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Seem like there will be no more DLCs or game content, and the last patch will be a "Burrow Ecology Encyclopedia"
Still, if it's something like last game, then it'd be a good read.

Lexunas

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry for the dumb questions, but I am looking for the base game patch that works with DLC3. I think its 211224? Does anyone know where I can get it? (Non-translated version)

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for the dumb questions, but I am looking for the base game patch that works with DLC3. I think its 211224? Does anyone know where I can get it? (Non-translated version)
Don't think there's any.

Most pirated versions always come with the lastest version.

But why are you asking for it though?

Lexunas

Aug 3, 2017
Don't think there's any.

Most pirated versions always come with the lastest version.

But why are you asking for it though?
Actually I'm just trying to update my raw version to DLC4, but upon updating to DLC 3 it says the base game is too old and needs to be the newest version

Edit:
I downloaded the base from sukebei and got the update to 2108 something through oen of the threads in F95.

Edit:
Scratch that, I think I found a google drive link in another thread with the newer base game. Thanks!

Last edited:

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
A to-do list for myself:
- May find ways to shortened the sentences so they don't get cut off like this
View attachment 1790273
View attachment 1790275

In some places where the sentences are super long (especially narrating sentences), cutting them in two is actually more preferable. But when only 1 or 2 words get cut, it feels kinda obnoxious.
There is no need to shorten sentences; Isn't it better to decrease the font size?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
hey lads, is this girl not in the update? i can't find her anywhere on the save file
Nope. She is not in this game.
She is a character in Peperoncino other game (forgot which one)
The assets is here for people to use in the Dinner (scene design) feature.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes