Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Which area's have the MTL and areas with English? Are they easy to understand?
All story related events, UI and gameplay related should be proper English (albeit there're still grammar mistakes and typos)

The MTL scenes are still understandable for the most part. They are scenes that you'll only see once in a playthrough, so I left it for last.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have a gameplay related question, will possibly have more in the future because game seems deep af.
I've read the guide and in page 21 it says enemy stats aren't shown in the game. My question is can I atleast see my own goblins stats besides hp during battle? This is my first playthrough and I'm trying to minimize goblin losses but not being able to see goblin stats besides hp is causing me to lose goblins while I try attacking with each of them to see how much damage they'll do.

Also I'm not sure if I've downloaded the correct game, I've downloaded from OP and applied 1.5a hotfix patch but I don't see how much sanity is required to get them debauched: Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have a gameplay related question, will possibly have more in the future because game seems deep af.
I've read the guide and in page 21 it says enemy stats aren't shown in the game. My question is can I atleast see my own goblins stats besides hp during battle? This is my first playthrough and I'm trying to minimize goblin losses but not being able to see goblin stats besides hp is causing me to lose goblins while I try attacking with each of them to see how much damage they'll do.
No, and unfortunately the overall stats of your units are not really displayed anywhere. It does make me wonder if there's space on the battle screen for me to add something like that.

As to minimising casualties, I wouldn't worry too much as long as you aren't losing the alpha units. You will eventually be producing more goblins than you are losing in battle, and be sacrificing them through Rituals instead so you don't hit the Burrow's population cap.

EDIT: You can also focus on using skills, as enemies (except certain bosses) can't retaliate against skill damage. Damage also doesn't carry over from killing all pack units to damaging the alpha unit, so enemies will always get the chance to retaliate against normal attacks unless they are OHKO'd as a solo unit.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Also I'm not sure if I've downloaded the correct game, I've downloaded from OP and applied 1.5a hotfix patch but I don't see how much sanity is required to get them debauched: Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong menu.
You don't really need to see the stats. The game, by design, rely very heavily on trials and errors.

I could give you some tips, though.
As mentioned in the Guide, you would want to target an enemies that cannot retaliate. Many enemies have braindead formation where their back line is not in range to attack your units, so use it to your advantage.

You are expected to take quite some losses in the early game. The dev put good healing skills all the way in the later half the game map is for a reason.

You are also encourage to breed, breed for higher generation and get more/better goblins is better than care about every single one of your Goblins. Reason is if you keep weak, low generations goblins alive, they will be weaker as pack units, and drag down your alpha units as the result.
tl;dr casualties in battles is one way to weed out weak goblins.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are item drops completely random in this game? Is there a way to farm a specific item?
I wanted to use cheat engine to make some atk boosting items but they never dropped :KEK:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Are item drops completely random in this game? Is there a way to farm a specific item?
I wanted to use cheat engine to make some atk boosting items but they never dropped :KEK:
They are not. Each stage has a defined set of drops. I don't know if it's in Thai2410's guide, but I know I haven't extracted the full list from the game files yet.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
If you're using cheat engine, if you have an item's ID, you can find ID of the item before or after them. Simply manually input the item's ID, then add +C (for item after it) or -C (for item before it)

For example, if you look at the in-game list (left to right, top to bottom), Holy Woman Meat is before Delicious Bread. Therefore if you want to find Holy Woman Meat's id, you use "Add address manually." Type in: [Delicious Bread's id] -C

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Sup guys, just reporting a bug I found in Perito's resisting scene part 3, after this message the game doesn't crash, the music is still playing good but it becomes unresponsive and you can't advance unless you restart the game, I'm playing in a toaster with W7 so it might be on my end, but still reporting if anyone gets the same. Cheers!

Reactions: SpikeSpiegeru

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Sup guys, just reporting a bug I found in Perito's resisting scene part 3, after this message the game doesn't crash, the music is still playing good but it becomes unresponsive and you can't advance unless you restart the game, I'm playing in a toaster with W7 so it might be on my end, but still reporting if anyone gets the same. Cheers!
Thanks for the report, will fix. This is an issue in the code, your toaster is strong.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Depreciated

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone have another link than mega? I cant download full always stuck in the middle :'( if u have can u share please : )
Download the official mega downloader and create an account there.
If the Mega's download limit in your country is 5GB, you can download it quickly without any problems.

In my country, the Mega's limit is lower, so it took me two days, between downloading, pausing, and then completing the download the next day.

Note:
There is no cost to have a free Mega's account.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Requires already having a previous ENGr1.5 install.

OP will be updated with a new release that incorporates 1.5b when it is done uploading.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Umai!

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know if this is the right place to make this suggestion, but it would be a good idea to add the character's picture next to the name, on the CG list screen (or some other free place on the screen).
This feature would make it much easier to identify the character before choosing the scene to watch.

Here are some examples:
It seems like something simple to implement (for those who know how to do it).
If anyone knows how, this extra feature in the interface would make it easier to search the CG list.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know if this is the right place to make this suggestion, but it would be a good idea to add the character's picture next to the name, on the CG list screen (or some other free place on the screen).
This feature would make it much easier to identify the character before choosing the scene to watch.

Here are some examples:
It seems like something simple to implement (for those who know how to do it).
If anyone knows how, this extra feature in the interface would make it easier to search the CG list.
Theoretically possible. It would take some investigating to figure out how KiriKiri detects mouseover to implement. That menu has caused me so many nightmares in terms of bugginess though that I am loathe to touch it and modify it to make room for something like that. Just looking at your screenshots I realised I might have broken something in the latest release for instance. Don't even know how.

Might only be relevant to Katzenoir, but

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Requires already having a previous ENGr1.5 install.

OP now has the patch already installed.
Applying this patch to the game made it impossible to progress. When I click gate I get an error and I can't click anything in the game anymore. I was using previous latest hotfix.
Capture.PNG
I'm also confused af. After installing this patch and breaking my game I decided to download the game again.
But here's the confusing part: this post says latest patch(1.5b?) is already installed in op but op still says install 1.5c.
I'm not even sure if 1.5c is latest or 1.5b is latest anymore. What the hell is going on here :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Applying this patch to the game made it impossible to progress. When I click gate I get an error and I can't click anything in the game anymore. I was using previous latest hotfix.
View attachment 1855158
I'm also confused af. After installing this patch and breaking my game I decided to download the game again.
But here's the confusing part: this post says latest patch(1.5b?) is already installed in op but op still says install 1.5c.
I'm not even sure if 1.5c is latest or 1.5b is latest anymore. What the hell is going on here :WaitWhat:
I really cocked something up is what happened here. Hopefully I'll have these issues fixed later tonight. Fixed one issue, caused another.

When I packaged the game for release I think I replaced some files in the wrong order, so that an older version of the game's core files ended up being the ones used by my translation script, causing a whole stream of bugs. Should be fixable, but will take some time. I think I need to rebuild it from scratch.

Use the 1.5 download, either from the OP or from your first install, and then just put this one file in your data/scenario folder. It's a fix for Perito's scene.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I really cocked something up is what happened here. Hopefully I'll have these issues fixed later tonight. Fixed one issue, caused another.

When I packaged the game for release I think I replaced some files in the wrong order, so that an older version of the game's core files ended up being the ones used by my translation script, causing a whole stream of bugs. Should be fixable, but will take some time. I think I need to rebuild it from scratch.

Use the 1.5 download, either from the OP or from your first install, and then just put this one file in your data/scenario folder. It's a fix for Perito's scene.
Oh okay, thanks for the effort. No worries, take your time. In the meantime I'll use the old patch I was using before. Is this fix compatible with it?(I've downloaded v1.5 game and applied 1.5a patch)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Okay, this one should be working properly and have everything needed to play without bugs. The only hiccup is that if you have a save from a previous version it may cause a crash because the list of possible seedbeds in the save is no longer the same as the list of possible seedbeds in the current version. Unfortunately there is no way to fix this that I'm aware of. Remove your defensive army and wait until the Burrow is attacked. Only using the Gate should cause a crash, and it should be resolved when starting a NewGame+.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes