Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Botato Malvado

Nov 17, 2020
I require assistance, I am running the translation patch with all dlc from DLsite but have been unable of triggering the translation of anything either using the fish .exe or the many normal .exes from the official release. Assistance would be much apreciated.
Manage to solve it, thank you for reading tho

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone knows what Pepperonchino is doing this days? Is he creating a new game, or soemthing? His dlsite page is really silent.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
OMG. That's a surprise. Still this summer and they didn't announce this officially? Hmm. They have problem too finish last dlc (audio problem) and they are ready for next game? And only few girls they showed for now. Well we will see what will happen.
At least they change burrow to new layout.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Official PV for the new game, with release date set at 26th July
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't "speed-running" it affect the quality though? I think most of us who don't really care for MTL wouldn't mind waiting longer.

At the very least, I haven't touched THIS game yet, waiting for more manual translation to be in place rather than MTL, and I certainly won't touch the 3rd game until that happens as well.

Reactions: SpikeSpiegeru

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Man, i love to become goblins now *lmao*

pepe surely love Goblins so much
also hope this game more improve that previous one
also apparently, pepe decide to make heroine based on fairy tale which make sense i can see red hood girl and probably like snow white etc

Jun 15, 2020
Which is to say they've run out of fantasy archetypes to lewd, lol
You know what that means, the game after Fable will feature a goblin getting reversed isekaied to modern Japan!
Where it will establish a burrow by seeding schoolgirls and houswives. I imagine the latter heroines could include policewomen and JSDF personnel. Maybe even add some slight sci-fantasy elements, like Sentai Rangers or cyborgs.

Hope we at least get a Centaur heroine, before pepperoncino abandons the fantasy setting, although that might be a tad complicated to draw.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes