Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
You know what that means, the game after Fable will feature a goblin getting reversed isekaied to modern Japan!
Where it will establish a burrow by seeding schoolgirls and houswives. I imagine the latter heroines could include policewomen and JSDF personnel. Maybe even add some slight sci-fantasy elements, like Sentai Rangers or cyborgs.

Hope we at least get a Centaur heroine, before pepperoncino abandons the fantasy setting, although that might be a tad complicated to draw.
"Gate Jieitai" crossed my mind.

omenn00

Dec 18, 2018
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Okay, this one should be working properly and have everything needed to play without bugs. The only hiccup is that if you have a save from a previous version it may cause a crash because the list of possible seedbeds in the save is no longer the same as the list of possible seedbeds in the current version. Unfortunately there is no way to fix this that I'm aware of. Remove your defensive army and wait until the Burrow is attacked. Only using the Gate should cause a crash, and it should be resolved when starting a NewGame+.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Hi, with a size of 3.63 GB, is it a compression from the game or it just a translation?

Jun 15, 2020
hopefully with less girls, they have more CG for each
I think that might be a bit optimistic. I imagine it was more of a tactical financial decision. The high price of I'll Borne probably scared off allot of buyers, so peperoncino scaled things down for a lower price tag.

Most I think we could hope for is maybe a handful of "unique" scenes featuring multiple seedbeds at a time.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
just read his blog today
so they make some interesting system where Target Heroine has certain "Evolve" state
by satisyfing requirement, you can make that heroine become more stronger than before (potential that "Evolve" Heroine will get better stats/skills than non Evolve one when captured)

and which mean also prepare more stronger goblin to catch them since there are multiple Heroine that has "Evolve" state (possibility the CG will be slight different, but who knows)

• Wow
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
just read his blog today
so they make some interesting system where Target Heroine has certain "Evolve" state
by satisyfing requirement, you can make that heroine become more stronger than before (potential that "Evolve" Heroine will get better stats/skills than non Evolve one when captured)

and which mean also prepare more stronger goblin to catch them since there are multiple Heroine that has "Evolve" state (possibility the CG will be slight different, but who knows)
Damn, lil Red went and got her open carry license :KEK:

Turn a Gob into a mantle piece :KEK:

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: SpikeSpiegeru

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
「ゴブリンの巣穴 I'll borne」と「patch」の統一版
・ゴブリンの巣穴 I'll borne(RJ324247)
・ゴブリンの巣穴 I’ll borne patch.1 屈辱アップグレードデータ(RJ336995)
・ゴブリンの巣穴 I’ll borne patch.2 憐憫アップグレードデータ(RJ336997)
・ゴブリンの巣穴 I’ll borne patch.3 侵略アップグレードデータ(RJ336998)
・ゴブリンの巣穴 I’ll borne patch.4 淫獄アップグレードデータ(RJ337000)

Unified version of "Goblin Burrow I'll borne" and "patch" ・ Goblin burrow I'll borne (RJ324247) ・ Goblin burrow I ’ll borne patch.1 Humiliation upgrade data (RJ336995) ・ Goblin burrow I ’ll borne patch.2 Pity upgrade data (RJ336997) ・ Goblin burrow I ’ll borne patch.3 Invasion upgrade data (RJ336998) ・ Goblin burrow I ’ll borne patch.4 Hell upgrade data (RJ337000)

looks like just a combined dlc pack

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes