Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Is anyone a supporter of Mtool? Would appreciate sharing the translation file if you have it while waiting for the edited translation. Apparently its too big to mtl through mtool unless your a supporter.

August Derleth

Oct 15, 2020
1659500849902.png
really tired after several times trying to get the fourth end.
so here it just guide for capturing heroine and the condition for ending.

1. Ending
くず箱END
Trash Box END. Just fail to the raid

鳴かず飛ばずEND
Lying Low END. Just wait for the time runs out

大ベストセラーEND
Big Bestseller END. Conquer <=12 Fable World

ダークムーブメントEND
Dark Movement END. Conquer >= 13 Fable World

異種婚姻譚END
Intermarriage Story END. 親指姫 Thumbelina、しろゆき Snow-White、べにばら Rose-Red、脚無しのカーレン Karen the Legless、王族殺しのサンドリヨン Cendrillon the Royal Slayer、ジャンヌ・ダルク Jeanne d'Arc | at debauched state

2. Heroine Capture Guide
Maximum Heroine can get for 1 turn is 24/30 Heroines
Alternative Heroines be able to capture after ignoring the World after invading for few turns

A. On Map
マッチ売りの少女の世界 The Little Match Girl World - アンナ Anna

赤ずきんの世界 The Little Red Hood World - 赤ずきん Red Hood | Alter: 血濡れの赤ずきん Bloody Red Hood

髪長姫の世界 Long-Haired Princess World - ラプンツェル Rapunzel

長靴をはいた猫の世界 Puss in Boots World - アレハンドラ Alejandra

ヘンゼルとグレーテルの世界 Gretel & Hansel World - グレーテル Gretel | お菓子の家の魔女 Witch of Candy House aka Marietta [ Alter: 魔女焼のグレーテ Burned-Witch Gretel ]

眠りの森の美女の世界 Sleeping Beauty World - オーロラ姫 Princess Aurora

人魚姫の世界 The Little Mermaid World - マリーナ Marina | Alter: 深閑のマリーナ Silent Marina

白雪姫の世界 Snow White World - ジュリア Julia | 魔法鏡の王妃 Magic Mirror of Princess Consort [ Alter: 小人使いの白雪姫 Snow White Princess the Dwarf Tamer ]

赤い靴の世界 The Red Shoes World - カーレン Karen | Alter: 脚無しのカーレン Karen the Legless

雪の女王の世界 The Snow Queen World - ゲルダ Gerda

ピーターパンの世界 Peter Pan World - ウェンディ Wendy | ティンカー・ベル Tinker Bell

シンデレラの世界 Cinderella World - シンデレラ Cinderella | ガラスの靴の魔女 Witch of Glass Slipper | Alter: 王族殺しのサンドリヨン Cendrillon the Royal Slayer

雪白と薔薇紅の世界 Snow-White & Rose-Red World - しろゆき Snow-White

青髭の世界 Bluebeard World - オルレアンの花嫁 Bride of Orleans aka Jeanne

B. Raid
親指姫 Thumbelina
ラ・ベル La Belle ( Beauty and the Beast )
ジャンヌ・ダルク Jeanne d'Arc
べにばら Rose-Red
タイガー・リリー Tiger Lily
ドロシー Dorothy

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
oh okay im dumb kek and somone already got i save fils or some cheat ?
This game have premiere 2.08 so no full save. Also it's hard to cheat you must use outside tools to edit some files so you shoud give up. Still Ill Borne have cheat app to cheat if you want still no cheat for fable.
Is anyone a supporter of Mtool? Would appreciate sharing the translation file if you have it while waiting for the edited translation. Apparently its too big to mtl through mtool unless your a supporter.
There is no translation file for now. Muninkai will make mtl deepl translation but it will take some days.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
The price is crazy on Fable.
I haven't buy to try yet but I already spend so much on the other one.
So my question is, is it pretty much the same game? Gameplay wise. If so, I might not buy but it probably will get a lot of DLC later.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I haven't buy to try yet but I already spend so much on the other one.
So my question is, is it pretty much the same game? Gameplay wise. If so, I might not buy but it probably will get a lot of DLC later.
More or less the same game. Breeding / Food to make them stronger over time is the mainstay.

Fable selling point, 'fairy tales' heroines getting goblin-ed & heroine alter.

Changed feature, passive acquisition. Became a form of passive breeding mastery.
Have a type of goblin breed on a heroine continuously that has a passive and it will eventually master the passive becomes equipable for that type of goblin old & new.

So gone is the combination breeding in i'll borne for Fable. Like 0 MP spam + 30 heal rolled into 1.

Some mooks have passive such as half dmg from magic/physical.

Thinks those are the only things that comes out of my head.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
More or less the same game. Breeding / Food to make them stronger over time is the mainstay.

Fable selling point, 'fairy tales' heroines getting goblin-ed & heroine alter.

Changed feature, passive acquisition. Became a form of passive breeding mastery.
Have a type of goblin breed on a heroine continuously that has a passive and it will eventually master the passive becomes equipable for that type of goblin old & new.

So gone is the combination breeding in i'll borne for Fable. Like 0 MP spam + 30 heal rolled into 1.

Some mooks have passive such as half dmg from magic/physical.

Thinks those are the only things that comes out of my head.
In your opinion, since you played both. Does the change in mechanic and new heroine worth $60 to you? Or should I just... you know...... 'try' it for free.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
lol, hentai have the price at 60$, even some AAA game not worth that much.
Well when ill borne have his own premiere it cost also around 60$. Peroroncino make it as default price.
In your opinion, since you played both. Does the change in mechanic and new heroine worth $60 to you? Or should I just... you know...... 'try' it for free.
I didn't play fable to much because it's still in jpn version only so i can't compare. Still the main world setting is the same. Capture girls -> impregnate ->brake them mentally
Capture girls -> make more goblins -> make stronger goblins by selective breeding.
If you want support creator you should buy it. If not or you want wait for price to get lower then wait or 'try' it for free as you say.
If so, I might not buy but it probably will get a lot of DLC later.
Yes they also make more dlc to GB 1 and 2 so we can be sure they will be more girls.
Still remember game in original version is only JPN. if you want ENG you will need to wait for Muninkai translate.

Link is down, any mirrors?
Hmm i found one version on August version is 220801 on sukebei is 220802 and it's only half the size August (4.83 GB) Sukebei (2.6 GB) hmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure:

EDIT: On sukebei is only CG not the game my error. That's why it have small size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaggster

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
hmm strange, how to unlock cinderella world, feel like i'm need to do something to unlock it first but not sure what the way?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
at best i can support them is 10$, with 60$ i can support real girl on real world

frinsecta

Sep 23, 2018
I found CG of other characters in the data file, but it didn't appear in the gallery. Is it a former character or DLC?

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I found CG of other characters in the data file, but it didn't appear in the gallery. Is it a former character or DLC?
This is just me guessing. Since I haven't look into it but it could be CG for old character that require you to have old game with all DLC then they will appear in this game.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There is a feature, 'Dinner', that allows players to create custom scenes using assets from old peperoncino games and share them online. They are not part of any playable features, and do not appear in the game. They are removed in my translation to save space.

Reactions: frinsecta

Fafafofo

Jan 20, 2022
None of the heroines have voice lines during cutscenes or Hscenes. Was this the case with the other two games at release as well or is it just Fable?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes