Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
You know what that means, the game after Fable will feature a goblin getting reversed isekaied to modern Japan!
Where it will establish a burrow by seeding schoolgirls and houswives. I imagine the latter heroines could include policewomen and JSDF personnel. Maybe even add some slight sci-fantasy elements, like Sentai Rangers or cyborgs.

Hope we at least get a Centaur heroine, before pepperoncino abandons the fantasy setting, although that might be a tad complicated to draw.
That is actually a pretty cool idea, and not just because it would have plenty of opportunities to satisfy my military uniform fetish, no sir.

Would be even more awesome if we had a opening scene where the goblins were surrounded by these smug female superheroines after getting reverse isekai'd before going "It's gobin time!" and proceded to gob all over them until they popped out gob babies before saying "Where do you think you are huh, in some kind of Goblin Burrow?"

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018

Demo version
I know it's stupid for me to ask for this 2 days before the release date, but did anyone manage to datamine the other heroines beyond the ones seem in the demo?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
The new game's here!

And it seems we can import our goblin from ill borne. Now we must wait for MuninKai to create new topic about Fable. And it seems red hood can evolve this may be interesting.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021

the Fable sharing
Thx for sharing. I try import my goblins from ill borne but it sadly don't work correctly. Game import my food, traps and elite units (wolf riders) but it didn't import my goblins. Maybe MuninKai version change something in goblin files. Well now we must wait for translation :)

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Right so Fable... to trigger an alter, first encounter the girl and leave her alone for 1 or several turns. There will usually be a 'trigger' to where you will fight the story's antagonist (eg Wolf, Evil Queen) or none at all like Mermaid. Some will obviously be a breedable.
If you capture the antagonist heroine, just run the same map and the pure heroine will be capturable.

Alters i encounter so far...
Red Riding Hood, Mermaid, Snow White, Gretel (Maid Clothes), 1 dancer-like girl.

Reactions: paladinfox5

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Pictures with girls.
I think that in 1 burrow the girls was better.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
imagine, i'm try to make to lower match girl (heroine from beginning) with corpse but suddenly it's suicide even when her san is not -

i think i'm triggering something that must not do.... (also when i'm use corpse on her, she suddenly going to insanity moment even above 5 before eat second one later)
man so annoying when there are specific heroine like that
also trap system at goblin base has chance to put sleep on enemy which is nice to delay when kill remaining one
so far it's more enjoyable albeit the heroine san is kinda questionable now

Edit: I just realize at her gallery, she not have any debaunched state, but in dinner mode, she actually has debaunched state, dunno if need trigger ending to get it or not (or can even need when have alter version appear too)

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Right so Fable... to trigger an alter, first encounter the girl and leave her alone for 1 or several turns. There will usually be a 'trigger' to where you will fight the story's antagonist (eg Wolf, Evil Queen) or none at all like Mermaid. Some will obviously be a breedable.
If you capture the antagonist heroine, just run the same map and the pure heroine will be capturable.
Ok i don't get it. I attack red hood and capture her. I check her stats then i reload kill her guard then run. in next turn there was wolf. I kill wolf and in next turn red hood appear again i capture her but her stats were the same as if i capture her at start no alter. So how i can trigger the alter?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Just let the story 'take course'. In a way.

Eg.
1st Turn, You invade Red hood's map.
2nd Turn, Red hood (normal) appears and is capturable.
3rd Turn-6th Turn, Game informs you of a change in the Red Hood Map. Wolf (Fight)

Either fight the Antagonist or wait for 1-2 turns for the Red Hood Map to change again.

Fight Antagonist, Next turn, Red Hood (Normal) is capturable on map.
Or
Wait for 1-2 turns, Red Hood becomes Alter and you can fight the alter in her map.

Some of the alters like will become invaders if 1 doesn't kill the antagonist when triggered..

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Ok i try you way. I run from the map -> wolf appear-> ignore wolf and alter red hood appear. It's very days consuming that's for sure. And when i beat red hood (normal) without a problem alter was much stronger and have better party and they crush me... :). Sad i can't import my goblins from ill borne. People will need first take normal version of the girl then make goblin stronger unlock more days and with new game+ go after alter version.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
can somone help me when i try to open the game i got this
You must run game with locale emulator. If you run this game normally (double click icon) you will get this error. Download and install Locale emulator then pres right buton on *.exe file and chose Locale emulator -> Run in Japanese

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes