Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How's the translation? I'm mainly asking for gameplay purposes, is the game understandable or is it mtl gibberish?
Also I heard there was supposed to be a voice patch or something, is it added yet?

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Nope. She is not in this game.
She is a character in Peperoncino other game (forgot which one)
The assets is here for people to use in the Dinner (scene design) feature.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
How's the translation? I'm mainly asking for gameplay purposes, is the game understandable or is it mtl gibberish?
Also I heard there was supposed to be a voice patch or something, is it added yet?
The game was first MTL when it came out last year, but we have been doing manual translation. I'd say it is 90% manually translated now. And instead of MTL gibberish, you may see typo and grammar issue instead, since I have no one to help proofread this giant of a game. Still, we are currently working on it.

For gameplay purposes, rest assure that we have prioritised the UI, mechanics and things that effect the main gameplay.

All voice and DLC had been added if you download the game using the links in this thread.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The game was first MTL when it came out last year, but we have been doing manual translation. I'd say it is 90% manually translated now. And instead of MTL gibberish, you may see typo and grammar issue instead, since I have no one to help proofread this giant of a game. Still, we are currently working on it.

For gameplay purposes, rest assure that we have prioritised the UI, mechanics and things that effect the main gameplay.

All voice and DLC had been added if you download the game using the links in this thread.
Thanks for clarification(and translation)! I don't mind typo or grammar issues as long as gameplay mechanics are understandable :)

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for clarification(and translation)! I don't mind typo or grammar issues as long as gameplay mechanics are understandable :)
Ah, if that's the case, I should warn you that the game did quite a poor job at explaining its mechanics to the player. Some mechanics that are crucial aren't even get mentioned at all in the tutorial.

That's why I've made this guide, so check it out if you get stuck or want a good head start before starting.
Updated and new

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Gominal

Apr 28, 2020
The machine translation is way better than in the last game (Elda's scenes in that game were gibberish IIRC), but does the translation software just default to he/him pronouns? Because the game keeps using he/him/his for all the girls. Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 12.22.17 AM.png
Also, the second page of each girl's gallery doesn't work, it just gives me this blank screen.
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 1.48.10 PM.png

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ah, if that's the case, I should warn you that the game did quite a poor job at explaining its mechanics to the player. Some mechanics that are crucial aren't even get mentioned at all in the tutorial.

That's why I've made this guide, so check it out if you get stuck or want a good head start before starting.
Thank you for the guide. I haven't even played the game yet but after reading 100 or so pages I think I'll have a great time with the game(and the girls :devilish:). Now the only thing I need to do is finish magical girl celesphonia before starting this game.

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
The machine translation is way better than in the last game (Elda's scenes in that game were gibberish IIRC), but does the translation software just default to he/him pronouns? Because the game keeps using he/him/his for all the girls. View attachment 1832238
Also, the second page of each girl's gallery doesn't work, it just gives me this blank screen.
View attachment 1832253
Japanese is a very context-based language, and so there are many time a sentence will not have a subject, or pronoun. Which is why translation softwares will usually input its own pronoun when translate into English.

The current translation for this game had almost every scene manually translated. The only one that aren't manually translated yet are the 1st scenes of every girl.
The last game was better because it had an official translation from the dev, but only for the base game. All DLCs of game 1 had to be fan-translated, although Elda was left untranslated.

As for the gallery, I don't know what version of this you're running on, but I can say for sure that the gallery works for most people.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The machine translation is way better than in the last game (Elda's scenes in that game were gibberish IIRC), but does the translation software just default to he/him pronouns? Because the game keeps using he/him/his for all the girls. View attachment 1832238
View attachment 1832253
Hmmm, the gallery issue interests me. Are you running this game on a Mac somehow? Your font also looks different, like it's using a different default font, which may be causing the text overflow to ruin the second page.

Gominal

Apr 28, 2020
The current translation for this game had almost every scene manually translated. The only one that aren't manually translated yet are the 1st scenes of every girl.
ah that explains it lol, most of the scenes I've seen so far are the first sex scenes. Although I'm using the version in the OP, is that up to date or is there a newer version I missed?
Hmmm, the gallery issue interests me. Are you running this game on a Mac somehow? Your font also looks different, like it's using a different default font, which may be causing the text overflow to ruin the second page.
Yeah, I'm running it on macOS 10.13 using Wine. That's probably a big part of why it's not working properly, stuff can run weird when it goes through Wine. I tried changing the font through Character Display, but the font didn't change and I'm still getting the same issue.

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
I read the guide and I figured out that I have been doing things wrong by breeding based on the species rather than the generation. Looking on the guide so the best way is just breed the newest generation and choose the highest species tier on the same generation?

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Looking on the guide so the best way is just breed the newest generation and choose the highest species tier on the same generation?
No, not always. It depends.

For example, using a Shaman to breed with give you higher chance of Shaman and Hobgoblin, but lower chance of Champion, Paladin and Lord.
So, if you need a Champion, using normal Goblin with give you a better chance. But if you want more Shaman and Hob, then go ahead.

Just breed newest generation. Species is situational.

Tenshing

May 24, 2019

For example, using a Shaman to breed with give you higher chance of Shaman and Hobgoblin, but lower chance of Champion, Paladin and Lord.
So, if you need a Champion, using normal Goblin with give you a better chance. But if you want more Shaman and Hob, then go ahead.

Ah I see thanks.

Also I see in the reference sheet
" var maxParentHeredity = goblinData.generation – 1; if(maxParentHeredity > 10){maxParentHeredity = 10} "
so it means you just need the generation to be 10 then after that it doesnt matters?
and whats the max floor for the tower? I'm thinking grinding there too to get items and bonuses.

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
" var maxParentHeredity = goblinData.generation – 1; if(maxParentHeredity > 10){maxParentHeredity = 10} "
so it means you just need the generation to be 10 then after that it doesnt matters?
I don't really know what this formula means, but I can tell you that it's not the case. The thing that is very true from actual gameplay is that higher generation = higher stats. How high depend on the quality of seedbeds and whether you fed them or not.

and whats the max floor for the tower? I'm thinking grinding there too to get items and bonuses.
100. You get a checkpoint every 10 floor.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019

I am using Lord (with IDOL) to breed with Florencia to make Lord (with SUPERSTAR), it's really hard and Lord is now 5 gen behind other types. Am I doing it right?

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
I am using Lord (with IDOL) to breed with Florencia to make Lord (with SUPERSTAR), it's really hard and Lord is now 5 gen behind other types. Am I doing it right?
You don't need it to be a Lord with Superstar. Any goblin with Superstar will do. Then use him to breed up, until you get a Lord with it. Breed him with no-skill girls for better chances, but if there is still none, grab someone will Superstar and repeat.

As long as a father goblin has Superstar, the skill will never be lost.

Reactions: Wtfbrooo and ZERICO

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ah I see thanks.

Also I see in the reference sheet
No, you have that entirely backwards. maxParentHeredity is a modifer that affects a later formula, where it nerfs any gains from breeding until after Generation 10. One of the reasons goblins are so weak to start is that they need to get over the Generation 10 hump before they get the full benefit of their inherited stats.

For reference, this how that block of code is explained in the Reference Sheet a few lines farther down:

Reference_Sheet said:
Code Block 4: Sets maxParentHeredity, which starts really boosting your goblin's stats after 10 generations, and really nerfs them before that because of what happens next.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes