Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vacancy

Oct 11, 2021
Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3
You would think they'd prioritize letting people experience the new DLC fresh with the voices right from the start, rather than replaying the old content (now with voices) then playing DLC3 again later with the voices...

Thank you for the update!

At some point, I wish they would add "Capture" scenes to all characters, but I doubt that would happen. I would assume it's a workload issue, but they added several scenes for the Virgin Lode 2 characters that aren't even part of the main game, and the first Goblin Burrow was the same way, so apparently it's not a priority for them.

I'm not trying to get philosophical, but the "hunt" aspect was a huge draw of playing as a horde of goblins in the first place.

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

I don't know how much bandwidth Google Drive gives me for you to download (more than MEGA hopefully). If it's busy, just wait. I'll see about getting a torrent going, but ideally this is bugfree and I can report it to the Uploaders next week and we'll have somewhere more reliable.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Sorry to disturb you. Before I download the new patch I need to know if I can delete the old one. From what I understand your new patch have the entire patch. I'm losing HD space right now. Thanks

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry to disturb you. Before I download the new patch I need to know if I can delete the old one. From what I understand your new patch have the entire patch. I'm losing HD space right now. Thanks
Yes, you can delete old one. In fact, I think you kinda need to. Just keep your old saves.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
結合時の不具合を修正
A bug when merging versions, meaning only applies to people who buy and download games on DLsite. (personally, I don't know what this bug is, since I have never encountered any errors related to this)

If you're just playing the EN version then there's no need to worry about this (and MuninKai wouldn't have to redownload 20GB)

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Ok
MuninKai said
I'll see about getting a torrent going, but ideally this is bugfree and I can report it to the Uploaders next week and we'll have somewhere more reliable.

So he can update when he redownload the game at torrent.

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
So we have now dlc 3.
They add only 2 girls and no ending again. We can expect we will see next 2 demons in the next DLC. I wonder if that will be the last one. They may end this like in GB1 and we may have few endings also. In 1-3 dlc we have new passive/active skills but no combined passive skills or we didn't discover yet. It's nice they add voice for girls at least.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So we have now dlc 3.
They add only 2 girls and no ending again. We can expect we will see next 2 demons in the next DLC. I wonder if that will be the last one. They may end this like in GB1 and we may have few endings also. In 1-3 dlc we have new passive/active skills but no combined passive skills or we didn't discover yet. It's nice they add voice for girls at least.
Who’s the other girl I know vile was one but who,else?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So we have now dlc 3.
Digging through the data, I did find a combined passive that increase physical dmg by 1.5, probably a combination of Laura's and Rollo's.

And I do really hope that the 2 remaining demonesses aren't the last DLC, the data file also shows a lot of "reserved slots" for many more heroines (up to 70 IIRC) Thing is, I don't know where they could cramp all of them in. Vilerys alone appear at 91, so someone stronger than her (e.g. Nefarius) would have to be very, very close to the maximum turn.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

I don't know how much bandwidth Google Drive gives me for you to download (more than MEGA hopefully). If it's busy, just wait. I'll see about getting a torrent going, but ideally this is bugfree and I can report it to the Uploaders next week and we'll have somewhere more reliable.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
so i download all 11 of these right? And then merge?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
so i download all 11 of these right? And then merge?
Use 7Zip to extract them, it should know how to handle it since it made it. No merging required, they are treated as one file, just Extract from 001. I split them up because I don't know Google Drive's limits for bandwidth, and I don't want someone downloading 9GB of a 10.5GB download then having it get terminated on them.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Reading Ghazala's H-events helps me remember why I don't translate the first events of every Goblins (1st Rejection scenes)
Aside from it being long and time-consuming (while you only read it once every playthrough), the writing in those could be a little bonker.

The writer for Ghazala has a very different style compared to the rest, and some of it could be either boner-killing or outright cringe. Just skip the 1st scenes, the rest are fine.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
And I do really hope that the 2 remaining demonesses aren't the last DLC, the data file also shows a lot of "reserved slots" for many more heroines (up to 70 IIRC) Thing is, I don't know where they could cramp all of them in. Vilerys alone appear at 91, so someone stronger than her (e.g. Nefarius) would have to be very, very close to the maximum turn.
70 slots mean nothing if you will not have time to capture them with limit 100 days and when you need clear most of the place twice you will need 140 days for that. Of course you don't need clear all place twice still it's very tight windows to gather girls. If nefarious appear later that Vilerys then they may make her like Asteria in GB1. She will show at 96 day then we will get 10 days extension to 110 but then this will almost mean the end of dlc. Well of course we will see what peroroncino will do.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes