Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

Requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne and the Humiliation DLC.

An unpacked full release is coming for either ENGr1.0 or ENGr1.1 depending on Illborne DLC2 release schedule, and translation progress. Until then you will still need your own functional copy of Illborne and its DLC in order to use the WIP English translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
1630247826415.png
Again this error with the new translation patch.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1377584
Again this error with the new translation patch.
Unlikely I can help on that front. I might be able to look into what file it is checking in the base game to determine whether it's up to date and make a hack. Otherwise, you need to get an updated version of the base game or wait for the 1.0 release, I don't have the bandwidth for doing partials and WIP with all 8GB.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
For people who have problems with the game or don't have the ending of patch 1 in the gallery.

I recommend that you always make a backup of your saves and have a clean installation of the game.
- if you already have the base game, only download the (Ver21.08.24 Patch)
- download the fixed version of the Patch 1 (Ver21.08.24)
If you bought the game and the patch 1, just re-download the files.
With that, you should no longer have problems and the new ending should appear in the gallery.
Notes:
If you apply the English patch, the three new girls scenes are translated but the ending of patch 1 will not appear (MuninKai already knows about this so just wait).

View attachment 1376124
Anyone have it in a server that doenst take 3 days to dowload?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Anyone have it in a server that doenst take 3 days to dowload?
You don't need download all files from the links Aur4 give. You can download base game and patch1 form sukebei. You only need download Ver21.08.24 Patch from the site. File is around 900 MB so you should download it in 1-2h.
So fast instruction:
1. Download base game. Unpack then run and register.
2. Download Ver21.08.24 Patch from the site. Unpack then change name data(0824).xp3 on data.xp3. Then copy/paste it to game base folder and change it with original.
3. Download patch1 from sukebei and unpack it. I normally install it by exe file but it seems that you can also copy/paste file.
Copy patch_1.xp3 and patch_2.xp3 from patch1 catalog to game base catalog.
4. Download MuninKai patch 0.9a and copy/paste it to game base catalog.
5 Game should work without a problem. If you have a problem you should in step 3 install it not copy file (the data file don't change size so i don't think this will change anything but you can always try).

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
You don't need download all files from the links Aur4 give. You can download base game and patch1 form sukebei. You only need download Ver21.08.24 Patch from the site. File is around 900 MB so you should download it in 1-2h.
So fast instruction:
1. Download base game. Unpack then run and register.
2. Download Ver21.08.24 Patch from the site. Unpack then change name data(0824).xp3 on data.xp3. Then copy/paste it to game base folder and change it with original.
3. Download patch1 from sukebei and unpack it. I normally install it by exe file but it seems that you can also copy/paste file.
Copy patch_1.xp3 and patch_2.xp3 from patch1 catalog to game base catalog.
4. Download MuninKai patch 0.9a and copy/paste it to game base catalog.
5 Game should work without a problem. If you have a problem you should in step 3 install it not copy file (the data file don't change size so i don't think this will change anything but you can always try).
THank you soo much!

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
I have a question ? Can I use my old save file from Goblin Burrow [v210505] to this game (Goblin Burrow:I'll Borne).

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question ? Can I use my old save file from Goblin Burrow [v210505] to this game (Goblin Burrow:I'll Borne).
Open Goblin Burrow -> File (F) tab on the menu bar -> Register (R)
Then, open the second game, when you start a new game, it will ask if you want to use the old save for a new game. (only Goblins are transfer, there is no items or girls from the first game)

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
Open Goblin Burrow -> File (F) tab on the menu bar -> Register (R)
Then, open the second game, when you start a new game, it will ask if you want to use the old save for a new game. (only Goblins are transfer, there is no items or girls from the first game)
Ok thanks

Minh278

Dec 8, 2018
Are people actually interested in making un-killable goblins?
I found a way that makes god-modded goblins(it doesn't gen transfer though).

xellos616

May 5, 2020
yes we love cheats)))
and we think it's not fair that 1 goblin can't defeat an army of more than 4500 people and enjoy a well-deserved meat bed, that's racism

Last edited:

EddieLewis

Oct 16, 2018
I've seen on nyaa talking about (i think?) merging the v1 and v2 together, did anyone managed to do it or is it trololo?
Idk if I misunderstood what he meant overall

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I've seen on nyaa talking about (i think?) merging the v1 and v2 together, did anyone managed to do it or is it trololo?
Idk if I misunderstood what he meant overall
You can't merge them (yet, you may be able to in the future), but you can import a save. The instructions are in a few places in this thread.

Reactions: EddieLewis

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
I have a question???

I can't seem to find the following active skills in this game ?
Holy Light
Ice Cage
Explosive Phial

I'm already import my old save file from Goblin Burrow [v210505] to the new game. I got most the active skills mention except I can't find these 3 active spells namely Holy Light , Ice Cage , Explosive Phial.
So I replay Goblin Burrow [v210505] from scratch.

After that I import my new save file from Goblin Burrow I'm still not able get these 3 spells.. Did I miss something. can anyone verify if these 3 active spells: Holy Light , Ice Cage , Explosive Phial to exist thanks.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question???

I can't seem to find the following active skills in this game ?
Holy Light
Ice Cage
Explosive Phial

I'm already import my old save file from Goblin Burrow [v210505] to the new game. I got most the active skills mention except I can't find these 3 active spells namely Holy Light , Ice Cage , Explosive Phial.
So I replay Goblin Burrow [v210505] from scratch.

After that I import my new save file from Goblin Burrow I'm still not able get these 3 spells.. Did I miss something. can anyone verify if these 3 active spells: Holy Light , Ice Cage , Explosive Phial to exist thanks.
If I remember correctly, those are enemies' skills only (probably those in the adventurer's tower)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes