MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
1. Total Commander to search *.jpg;*.png and fill to window.
2. PINGA - I fed window with all PNGs from the game.
View attachment 1605175
3. Plain OggVorbis drop to decrypt all Oggs to wav files. There is a bug in encoder causing it to close on decoding. So you need two encoders:

oggdropXPd V.1.9.2 using libVorbis v1.3.7 - for decoding
oggdropXPd V.1.9.2 using libVorbis v1.3.7 - aoTuVb6.03 - Lancer - for encoding [actually, for low bitrates you could use above one for both encoding and decoding, Lancer made some speed optimziations, aoTuVb quality optimization is for higher bitrates]

Notes about this game:
- q=-1 is too small for music, but this game has gigabytes of speech encoded at ~256kbps. ~48kbps is enough, but for projects with music it may not be ok (metallic high tones)
- lossy or even lossless (pixel-identical, but changing palette) PNG optimizers sometimes break transparency, so watch out here. I pre-tested this game and it seemed OK
Thanks for the write up! Will do this for future releases, that is going to be some amazing time savings on uploads. There are a few places where transparency is used but only in the system images folder. Should be easy to avoid.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I liked the first one better even though it had fewer scenes...The characters aren't that interesting in this second release.

Reactions: xellos616

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
Love the game and I want to help out the community some by creating and seeding a torrent for it.
Anything I need to worry about other than putting the link on here?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
decided to try it out, day 7... GOBLIN LORD WITH 50ATK AND 32DEF. Was not expecting that at all. Enjoying the game but wish I was able to find better items more often. I have 99 eggs for traps and 1 crossbow. now on day 42 and still can't find good items, the drop rate is pretty bad. There also have been times that just made me laugh my ass off, with the girls saying stuff at orgasm like "If you want more information go to this webpage" or "Thanks for the information, please join us here" and it is so out of left field I burst out laughing.

Fun game but just little things here and there need to be fixed.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
decided to try it out, day 7... GOBLIN LORD WITH 50ATK AND 32DEF. Was not expecting that at all. Enjoying the game but wish I was able to find better items more often. I have 99 eggs for traps and 1 crossbow. now on day 42 and still can't find good items, the drop rate is pretty bad. There also have been times that just made me laugh my ass off, with the girls saying stuff at orgasm like "If you want more information go to this webpage" or "Thanks for the information, please join us here" and it is so out of left field I burst out laughing.

Fun game but just little things here and there need to be fixed.
If you need to farm items, you will want to farm the Adventurers' Tower.

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Whats actually been added on the latest update cuz i played this a while ago and want to know if any new girls or scenes have been added as opposed to a few bug fixes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Whats actually been added on the latest update cuz i played this a while ago and want to know if any new girls or scenes have been added as opposed to a few bug fixes
depends, now it has full voice for main cast of girls and dlc1 +dlc2 girls, dlc 3 girls are avaible but without full voice, so you can pretty much play the game get new scenes, im waiting for dlc 3 with voice because 12-14 gb of download its hard to download here

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So we’re getting patch 4 in late April? Anyone know what comes with it or has that info information Not been revealed yet

jokuur

May 23, 2019
hello guys if u split the files under 4gb file size then even people with older phones will be able to download this, would be great considering u splitting game anyways because of its size

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So we’re getting patch 4 in late April? Anyone know what comes with it or has that info information Not been revealed yet
We already have teaser about the Demon Lord and her servant (they were shown literally in turn 1), so very likely it's about them.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yo is there a way to edit how many actions you have per day or stuff like that? If anyone knows how to use CE to get the godly stat items, that would help as well, been like years since I used CE properly :cry:

Thanks

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
so conclusion is sequel that can standalone and have very big size now . wow just wow maybe watch for now

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone tell me what I have to do to get all the endings?
1. Extermination: lose to invaders
2. Destruction: run out of turn
3. Indefatigable: lose to the Hero Party
4. Annoyance: Get the following girls to "Debauched" state - Cotton, Claire, Cielberry, Rihanna, Sheave, Valentina, Ivy, Tialotte, Frixel, Palme, Emily, Cosette, Pamela, Yale, Alexandra, Carlotta.
5. Coup d'etat: Get Amaria, Serena and Florencia to "Debauched" state
6. Black Ship: Get Kirino, Suzu, Nazuna and Tsukuyo to "debauched" state
7. Giant Star: Get Nora, Grace, Aurora and Freya to "Debauched" state
8. Sinking Star: Defeat the Hero Party on turn 100 (unlock turn 100 through rituals, do not capture any of the heroine or complete any other ending condition before turn 100)
9. Forest Nest: Get Arum, Yerum, Ulrica and Forcius to "Debauched" state

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How come the human meat sometimes drop the SAN by 99 instead of 10?
it's the meat of a named male character (Aidan or Olof) that a girl is in a relationship with.
For example, human meat dropped in Aidan battle, if fed to Gioia (and Gioia only + must be the turn immediately after defeating Aidan) will reduce 99 SAN instead of 10

Reactions: SenPC

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v211224] [Peperoncino] DLC 3 HOTFIX

!!! COMPRESSED !!!

12.5GB --> 2.88GB

Mega

Please test this version. Both sound and graphics.
- all Ogg Vorbis files re-encoded to Q=-1 (~48kbps)
- all PNG files optimized with lossy PINGA
Just to help y'all with another download link, here it is from one of my GDrive accounts:

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes