viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I used Microsoft Word for creating a table of content back in the day. With all shitty stuff like keywords, cover for article, MLA style quotes etc bla-bla... It was a nightmare, but acttually easy to learn, especially if you are not have to strictly follow some special rules dictated by some overseer or something like that (scholl, agency, company whatever).

I guess you can find everything you need on good old Youtube and learn by yourself after tamper with it.
Ow, nightmare part was overseer who calls you "change this part" atleast 3 times each day.
Ah yeah, but you see, I made the thing using powerpoint, since Word is a nightmare to use if you want to use many pictures or something like that.

Reactions: dariussama123

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there some kind of TotalWarhammer like feature for this game? I mean play both games in one big map or something like that, not current pokemon style "transform your pokemon" thing, hey actually if we just transfer girls, their endings and stuff like that would be enough.
There is not.

Reactions: dariussama123

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Glad this game is a thing, the whole thing needs more rule34/H-art on the internet >_>

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Is there an uncensored patch for this one? Im asking because their old adventures inn game had damn good uncensored cgs but vaginas are icky so I get the devs not wanting to draw them lmao

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is there an uncensored patch for this one? Im asking because their old adventures inn game had damn good uncensored cgs but vaginas are icky so I get the devs not wanting to draw them lmao
Nope.
Adventurers inn was translated and published by Kagura Game who works outside the Japanese law, that's why they have uncensor.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Let's hope not. I'd want more.
yes more goblin we need more dlcs or something that let you merge both games, and let you have the 2 maps full voices, i think its a little ambicious but the scenes from the first game are in the second one right? because it haves the mode that let you customize cinematic, or that what i remember (could be wrong in my last point)

Vinnnnyyy

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone have a doubt, do you need to download all the parts to start the game? I downloaded part 1, thinking I could play only it, and WinRAR did not let me unzip the game, a message appeared "next volume is required" can someone help me please?

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Does anyone have a doubt, do you need to download all the parts to start the game? I downloaded part 1, thinking I could play only it, and WinRAR did not let me unzip the game, a message appeared "next volume is required" can someone help me please?
If you're desperate, on the download page, you could use the compressed version (12.8 gigs ish, to 2.8, in order to have it all in one download, otherwise yes, you need to download all the parts

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Nope.
Adventurers inn was translated and published by Kagura Game who works outside the Japanese law, that's why they have uncensor.
That's upsetting, this game is great and would be 3 times better without the censorship I'm not joking. Curse you Shinzo Abe.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
To transfer a goblin burrow save to ill borne, you need both games on the computer, and have to have both games registered setting on, so ill borne can detect goblin burrow. Im unsure if this is elsewhere, but I know it took me forever tonight pulling it off.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
They're called parts because they are, obviously, seperated into parts. It's mostly because the file is too big so the uploader must seperated them (hell, even the official store of this game do it)

For it to work, you'll need all parts in the same folder, then extract ONLY PART 1.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hi how do I get the dragon lady and the demon lord? They are in the intro, but that's it for me. I only managed to be attacked by the dragon once.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hi how do I get the dragon lady and the demon lord? They are in the intro, but that's it for me. I only managed to be attacked by the dragon once.
Vilerys attacks the Burrow on Turn 91. The Demon Lord was just a teaser and will be released in the next DLC.

Reactions: XCelesX

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Out of the 3 demons in the intro, only Vilerys are currently capturable.
The other 2 will come in a future DLC, which should be later this month.

Reactions: XCelesX
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes