OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
DLC 4 is out on dlsite... now for the raws. Game is pretty huge.

Wonder what will be the next peperoncino game. Adventurer inn 2? Academy? Well... guess they will be taking a break before going for their next project.

To think this game came out on 2021 July.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
DLC3 full voice released at version 22.02.04 but I did not find anyone mentioning it before.

It got updated just the begining of this month too.

Edit: Jap update notes
2022年02月04日 内容追加
・フルボイスを追加

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
DLC3 full voice released at version 22.02.04 but I did not find anyone mentioning it before.

It got updated just the begining of this month too.

Edit: Jap update notes
2022年02月04日 内容追加
・フルボイスを追加
That is actually a good reminder. I'll package that in since I don't think I did a patch for that update.

Reactions: Darksshades

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Yikes... the demon lord encounter in day 94+... any suggestions in cheesing the fight? Or it's a pure Dmg & skill check. She has dispel (rip burrow invincible item) and being able to attack multiple times.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yikes... the demon lord encounter in day 94+... any suggestions in cheesing the fight? Or it's a pure Dmg & skill check. She has dispel (rip burrow invincible item) and being able to attack multiple times.
Healing Traps are your best friend this time since Invincibility is useless with her.

If possible, equip all of your Goblins with Meatshield Hobgoblins to have 50% chance of nullifying her attacks. (IMO you only need to equip the Champion and the Shaman, since the Paladin and Lord are reasonably tanky that they won't die in one turn)

Pray she doesn't one-shot any of your Goblins, since her multiple attacks are random. (it's similar to Yerum's skill, but attack 5 times instead of 3) If she does, save-scumming also helps.

shutennn

Dec 29, 2020
Man, I loved the first game, getting all endings was frustrating but this game is on another level. Played for over an hour, on NG+5 and all my units are still Gen 1. I'm getting nowhere with this, getting first seedbed is fine I guess, but 5 goblins every 2 days is worthless so I go for Rihanna who wipes out half my goblins, then I say fuck it and skip a turn instead of going for her then go for Cielberry who once again wipes out a chunk of my goblins. I got to 4 seedbeds at best and at that point I just get wiped out by either Claire or an invasion, I think I got invaded in one of my games at like day 4 or 5 by a fucking Merchant Leader so I reload hoping the enemies will change and they sure did, to 2 Vigilante Leaders so I'm like thank god but nope even those 2 wiped out my defending force which I guess was just Gen 1/2 goblins.

I read Thai's guide before starting the game so I thought I'm a Goblin Burrow god now but legit can't even get started. Can anyone make instructions for a literal retard, maybe up to day 10-14 or just some instruction on what to focus on the first week? In the meantime guess I'll play Elden Ring and Evenicle 2.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Man, I loved the first game, getting all endings was frustrating but this game is on another level. Played for over an hour, on NG+5 and all my units are still Gen 1. I'm getting nowhere with this, getting first seedbed is fine I guess, but 5 goblins every 2 days is worthless so I go for Rihanna who wipes out half my goblins, then I say fuck it and skip a turn instead of going for her then go for Cielberry who once again wipes out a chunk of my goblins. I got to 4 seedbeds at best and at that point I just get wiped out by either Claire or an invasion, I think I got invaded in one of my games at like day 4 or 5 by a fucking Merchant Leader so I reload hoping the enemies will change and they sure did, to 2 Vigilante Leaders so I'm like thank god but nope even those 2 wiped out my defending force which I guess was just Gen 1/2 goblins.

I read Thai's guide before starting the game so I thought I'm a Goblin Burrow god now but legit can't even get started. Can anyone make instructions for a literal retard, maybe up to day 10-14 or just some instruction on what to focus on the first week? In the meantime guess I'll play Elden Ring and Evenicle 2.
Kek

Rihanna, Cielberry, Ghazala (and the newest addition Slyzard) are traps. They appear before Sheav's stage, but are much harder. Fortunately, once you raided Cotton's stage twice, it will automatically open until Sheav, Valentina and Ivy stages.

A step-by-step guide for literal goblins:
Turn 1: Raid Cotton stage
Turn 2: Breed Cotton, set a healing trap (if you don't have a trap, you can do it in the next turn), raid Cotton's stage again
Turn 3: Rihanna opens, but ignore it. Raid Cotton stage again.
Turn 4: Cielberry opens, ignore it. Your 2nd Gen goblins are born. If you have a mutant (except Shaman) then congrats. If not, proceed as follow: Raid Cotton stage again.
Turn 5: Ghazala opens, ignore it. Your 2nd Gen goblins are now grown, use them to breed Cotton. If you have a mutant, use him in your army to make things much easier.
Turn 6: (if you had DLC4) Slyzard opens, keep ignoring. If you have mutants (that is not Shaman), you can use them to raid Rihanna or Cielberry.
Turn 7: Sheav opens. Raid it, follow strat below if you only have normal goblins:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although I said in the walkthrough that the seedbed part are incomplete, there are still some early stages walkthrough that might help.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Kek

Rihanna, Cielberry, Ghazala (and the newest addition Slyzard) are traps. They appear before Sheav's stage, but are much harder. Fortunately, once you raided Cotton's stage twice, it will automatically open until Sheav, Valentina and Ivy stages.
its sheav from the new patch more harder ???? because i didn't download the last updated the patch 3 one because i was waiting voice's and patch 4, but i didn't have trouble conquering them, the problem started at the castle stages vs the queen but i manage my way into that

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
its sheav from the new patch more harder ???? because i didn't download the last updated the patch 3 one because i was waiting voice's and patch 4, but i didn't have trouble conquering them, the problem started at the castle stages vs the queen but i manage my way into that
Nope. It's the stages that appear before Sheav's that are harder than Sheav.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
wow i left the thread alone for and now im hearing that not only is patch 4 out but its the last update. i cant wait

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Have to say the dlc girls here feels kinda lackluster compared to the girls in the original.
But then again the number of base girls here is so much more than the first game.

Alcador

Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys I just a bonus(?) passive and this is "Goblin Hero"
1646310667497.png
I forgot whom I breed it with but maybe its grace + ? (pool unknown) . I got this from the version up to DLC 3

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes