Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
I just checked, most of the game is already voiced, bought it already. One of the best devs in the industry, they already got the money but still kept their promise to voice every character.
When you say voiced do you mean english translation?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
With this many different girls you can capture, is it possible to grab 'em all in one run? I doubt it would be, but was just curious.
Yes, yes you can. Although it may require some New game+ because the harder girls are so strong it's almost impossible to beat them in your first or second playthrough.
Here is a save that has all 54 of them, slot 3. (It's from my JP version so there maybe some language mismatch if you put it into the EN version. Still works though.)

Reactions: mycroft107

ephemeral9

Jun 21, 2018
Yes, yes you can. Although it may require some New game+ because the harder girls are so strong it's almost impossible to beat them in your first or second playthrough.
Here is a save that has all 54 of them, slot 3. (It's from my JP version so there maybe some language mismatch if you put it into the EN version. Still works though.)
Oh nice, thank you! How many turns (say on NG+++++, etc) did it take? Did you have to plan it out, or did you just play normally?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Oh nice, thank you! How many turns (say on NG+++++, etc) did it take? Did you have to plan it out, or did you just play normally?
For girls taken from raiding, it should be about 60~70 turns
For girls taken from defending, it takes ~100 turns on Normal. And >80 on my save which is 2-stars New Game+ (since you have to wait for attackers to appear)

Reactions: ephemeral9

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game really put a lot of effort into places that didn't need it. I mean when you capture a girl she boosts specific stats and all types of goblins have stats that are useless for their specialization. You wouldnt want to breed a hobgoblin for magic(or at all) So they've basically written a shitload of dialogue for something strategically disadvantageous

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
This game really put a lot of effort into places that didn't need it. I mean when you capture a girl she boosts specific stats and all types of goblins have stats that are useless for their specialization. You wouldnt want to breed a hobgoblin for magic(or at all) So they've basically written a shitload of dialogue for something strategically disadvantageous
True, but there are also times where you would use mismatch goblins to breed.

For example, Champion and Paladin don't use magic, so you would breed them with girls like Aurora. But since they have higher chance to spawn Shaman, they're a better choice than normal goblins.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Not sure how an eroge adding erotic content, which is its ultimate purpose, can be understood as wasted effort.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Not sure how an eroge adding erotic content, which is its ultimate purpose, can be understood as wasted effort.
I'm saying that in order to get the erotic content you have to do something that will not help you at all gameplay-wise and this game is hard lol. Also Im not sure if this is true or not but I've heard if you breed too many traits into your goblins it becomes hard to breed for specific traits?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm mildly curious... does anyone have any idea how much MGC stat you'd need to basically one-shot everything Thunder Hawk? (Two-shot for shit with cohorts) Is that still the best AoE spell?

I have shamans with 600+ MGC :KEK: on my Goblin Burrow saves, so I'm curious if I should go out of my way to make them even crazier, just so I can focus on passives and sloots exclusively when the translation reaches an acceptable level. If the translation reaches an acceptable level in my lifetime... >.>"

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm mildly curious... does anyone have any idea how much MGC stat you'd need to basically one-shot everything Thunder Hawk? (Two-shot for shit with cohorts) Is that still the best AoE spell?

I have shamans with 600+ MGC :KEK: on my Goblin Burrow saves, so I'm curious if I should go out of my way to make them even crazier, just so I can focus on passives and sloots exclusively when the translation reaches an acceptable level. If the translation reaches an acceptable level in my lifetime... >.>"
I've got Shaman with 641 and 691 MGC and they've been oneshotting for quite a few generations before that, probably around 500 should be enough to clear all regular difficulty content.

Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
Quick question: to get the ending that includes the Carlotta+Alessandra and all commoners ending, are the commoners that you need to debauch included all of the women in the guide that aren't marked as "holy woman" or is it fewer (since it seems like 3/4 of the seedbeds which is a lot)? Do the commoners include the newer characters such as the maid and her beggar sister?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Quick question: to get the ending that includes the Carlotta+Alessandra and all commoners ending, are the commoners that you need to debauch included all of the women in the guide that aren't marked as "holy woman" or is it fewer (since it seems like 3/4 of the seedbeds which is a lot)? Do the commoners include the newer characters such as the maid and her beggar sister?
It does not include the DLC characters. The full list is in the Reference Guide included in the download.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can we get new version?
  • Mar/28/2022Bug fixesContent added・ループ音声の追加
    ・ドットギャラリーの不具合を修正
  • Mar/07/2022Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes・晩御飯で一部サムネイルの不具合を修正
  • Mar/03/2022Bug fixes・晩御飯機能のダウンロード不具合を修正
  • Feb/24/2022Bug fixes・回想のドットギャラリーの音声不具合を修正

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
1648585627335.png
Anyone know why this comes up when I try extract part 3?
also when i extract part 1 I get an error saying file size and header information are different, anyone know a fix?

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1729487
Anyone know why this comes up when I try extract part 3?
also when i extract part 1 I get an error saying file size and header information are different, anyone know a fix?
Are you downloading form DLSite? In that case it should download a .exe that you just run to extract them. The divided downloads are not meant to be unzipped at all, let alone separately.

If downloading from the OP, same principle applies. You need all three in the same place and unzip the first one only. If the program you are using sucks too hard to understand how to handle a partitioned ZIP file just download 7Zip.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Why aren't there a torrent link or anything else but a MEGA link for the compressed version?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes