Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I see it's "MTL" but i see "translator" working on it, is it still MTL? Or can we consider this fan translated? Is it shitty poetry ?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I see it's "MTL" but i see "translator" working on it, is it still MTL? Or can we consider this fan translated? Is it shitty poetry ?
Originally it was MTL, but we are also working on a fan translation. It's still a WIP so you will see some places that are translated, and some places still MTL.

The OP already included the translation thread, so you can follow progress there.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Originally it was MTL, but we are also working on a fan translation. It's still a WIP so you will see some places that are translated, and some places still MTL.
Alright i'll come back when it's done then, good luck with the translation and have fun !

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
Quick question:
The last update in December states on DLsite that voices were added. What voices were added? Did they finally dub the full script on the main game or are we still stuck with background voices on the H-scenes only? The original game eventually dubbed the full script, but this game has a LOT of girls, so I haven't been hopeful it would get the same treatment.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Quick question:
The last update in December states on DLsite that voices were added. What voices were added? Did they finally dub the full script on the main game or are we still stuck with background voices on the H-scenes only? The original game eventually dubbed the full script, but this game has a LOT of girls, so I haven't been hopeful it would get the same treatment.
Everything, aside from DLC3 (Ghazala and Vilerys), has been voiced. They'll eventually do it, too.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
it's the meat of a named male character (Aidan or Olof) that a girl is in a relationship with.
For example, human meat dropped in Aidan battle, if fed to Gioia (and Gioia only + must be the turn immediately after defeating Aidan) will reduce 99 SAN instead of 10
holy fucking shit that's brutal.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
it's the meat of a named male character (Aidan or Olof) that a girl is in a relationship with.
For example, human meat dropped in Aidan battle, if fed to Gioia (and Gioia only + must be the turn immediately after defeating Aidan) will reduce 99 SAN instead of 10
damm didn't know this trick, a creepy trick indeed

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
share a save day 1 NG+ with some really really powerful goblin and each potion having 999 item and armory, its not unlocked every gallary yet. just for people who love dominate the heroine without grinding.
---download and extract it in savedata folder. the save its in page 10--- View attachment 1633406
holy shit that some min max goblins right there, gen 74 with those stats wtf that goblin taken from thelegend27 account xD

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Is there some kind of TotalWarhammer like feature for this game? I mean play both games in one big map or something like that, not current pokemon style "transform your pokemon" thing, hey actually if we just transfer girls, their endings and stuff like that would be enough.

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, still figuring out how to make a Table of Contents with easy-to-access links that people can click to jump to certain parts.
I used Microsoft Word for creating a table of content back in the day. With all shitty stuff like keywords, cover for article, MLA style quotes etc bla-bla... It was a nightmare, but acttually easy to learn, especially if you are not have to strictly follow some special rules dictated by some overseer or something like that (scholl, agency, company whatever).

I guess you can find everything you need on good old Youtube and learn by yourself after tamper with it.
Ow, nightmare part was overseer who calls you "change this part" atleast 3 times each day.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes