sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
I'm trying to find a non-compressed version of the game (language irrelevant) with the latest DLC, but with all the data from the xp3 file unpacked like it is in MuninKai's translation thread. If that isn't possible, I already bought the game and DLC on DLSite and would like to know how to unpack the xp3 data myself. Any help or tips would be appreciated. ^^

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm trying to find a non-compressed version of the game (language irrelevant) with the latest DLC, but with all the data from the xp3 file unpacked like it is in MuninKai's translation thread. If that isn't possible, I already bought the game and DLC on DLSite and would like to know how to unpack the xp3 data myself. Any help or tips would be appreciated. ^^
Use to extract the data.xp3 file (plus the patches of the DLCs)

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
Use to extract the data.xp3 file (plus the patches of the DLCs)
How do you work it? When I open the data.xp3 file with the sjisunzip.exe, it opens a dialog box that says "Writing to folder ./..." and nothing happens, no matter how long I wait or if I press Enter. Then it disappears.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How do you work it? When I open the data.xp3 file with the sjisunzip.exe, it opens a dialog box that says "Writing to folder ./..." and nothing happens, no matter how long I wait or if I press Enter. Then it disappears.
Wait, sorry, I gave you the wrong tool.

It's supposed to be " "

My bad. :HideThePain:

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020

It's supposed to be " "

My bad. :HideThePain:
lol It is much appreciated! <3 It worked and I'm glad I did it. Some of the compressed .ogg files do sound slightly off compared to the official release's .ogg files, though their quality in general seems to shift depending on the voice.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

It's supposed to be " "

My bad.
lol It is much appreciated! <3 It worked and I'm glad I did it. Some of the compressed .ogg files do sound slightly off compared to the official release's .ogg files, though their quality in general seems to shift depending on the voice.
True, that.

The sound is a large part of the game. Since people complaining that downloaded too many seperate parts is pain (which is true) MuninKai had to compressed the voice files.

About the quality varied with each girls, my bet is because many of them are non-pro VAs and used their own recording equipments, causing the quality to differ.

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to rip the sprite animations from the files? Of course I mean the sex scenes in the breeding area. I found basically all images in the files but the sex scenes are like four frames and they're all on the same image. If they were separate images, I could just stitch them together and then create a GIF out of them. Picture attached shows what I mean. Ehentai albums are out of date I think so I was going to rip all of them + the DLC ones.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to rip the sprite animations from the files? Of course I mean the sex scenes in the breeding area. I found basically all images in the files but the sex scenes are like four frames and they're all on the same image. If they were separate images, I could just stitch them together and then create a GIF out of them. Picture attached shows what I mean. Ehentai albums are out of date I think so I was going to rip all of them + the DLC ones.
That is, unfortunately, how the animations are stored. KiriKiri doesn't use gifs it just increments over a long PNG.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
View attachment 1417796

Overview:
A year after the tragedy, a new tragedy begins...

What do you know about goblins?
They're mischievous, immoral little creatures, the lowest of the low when it comes to monsters. They're quite easily dealt with. They're often used as a means for adventurers to measure their strength. They're just goblins, after all.This continent, too, is infested with the things.
However, it is also home to an abundance of life from every race. They've formed communities and generally live together in peace. Peace breeds softness, however, and nothing is softer than the body of a beautiful female adventurer...
"Pillage, rape, and reproduce...", that's all that goblins think about, and this age of peace is the perfect time for them to strike. Nobody knew just how much influence the goblin threat would have on the continent, however...
Unbeknownst to most in the civilized world, goblins lurked at the gates. Why not peer into their world?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-18
Release Date: 2021-09-22
Developer: peperoncino
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Base+DLC1+DLC2 JPN.v.211224 + DLC3.v.211229/ ENG.r.1.3b
Language: English MTL
Translators: MuninKai and Thai2410
Translation Thread: F95
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Warning!
The game requires Japanese locale, either have the system locale in Japanese or use locale emulator. For more info read install instructions.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Split):
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
Part 3: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED*
Thanks to MuninKai for translation & sharing the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1417820 View attachment 1417792 View attachment 1417793 View attachment 1417794 View attachment 1417795
can u guys add links for working emulator for those japanese games? i need to try 5 times before finding working one, im not UKUKUK or know england i know some of american but thats it, and its hard to look for this stuff for me on goolag

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
can u guys add links for working emulator for those japanese games? i need to try 5 times before finding working one, im not UKUKUK or know england i know some of american but thats it, and its hard to look for this stuff for me on goolag
The OP already has a working emulator linked. You just have to go download from that site. Opera Snapshot_2022-05-21_060555_f95zone.to.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jokuur
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes