nct420

Dec 18, 2020
how do u add the english from the community fan translations. i downloaded them from the community raw folder but dont know how to replace the mtl with them. the mtl is in .ks while these are all .csv. i tried changing them to ks and renaming them but i still get errors.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
how do u add the english from the community fan translations. i downloaded them from the community raw folder but dont know how to replace the mtl with them. the mtl is in .ks while these are all .csv. i tried changing them to ks and renaming them but i still get errors.
That is not the translation, that is for if you want to contribute to improving the translation. Just download from the OP.

Or, you can get the beta version from the Translation thread.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
Hello everyone.
I made a save game for people that want a playthrough the easy way.
It is as fresh as possible. Day 2 and i killed off nearly everything from my old save the deff team is a left over from the old save. It is strong but not OP.
If you dont want it send it into the Tower to get it killed.

Use the Holy Woman Meat on youre breeds and they will be pretty strong.
Do not load the auto save its not working at least for me.
It is New Game+ 1 Star
If you want it harder remove your defensive team and play until you get raided. Then pick the difficulty you want you will keep the items and goblins you have.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Oooh you're the guy who do the translating the game?
why there are so many thread for this game?
There are 2 threads for 2 different games. This, and "Goblin's Burrow" which is a prequel.
The thread in the link is the translation thread. We do bug test and polishing the translation over there before updating it to the game thread.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
There are 2 threads for 2 different games. This, and "Goblin's Burrow" which is a prequel.
The thread in the link is the translation thread. We do bug test and polishing the translation over there before updating it to the game thread.
As expected of MTL.
Osu roughly translated to human bitch lol.
It should be just female and i take a peek from the full save the sequel dont have the ENDING: All heroine become horny.
It's kinda disappointing .

Why dont they just put the all heroine become horny event and ending to the game, it will make the game more interesting to play.
I think i know the reason why the first game has more purchased data by 59k, because that game has all heroine become horny end

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
As expected of MTL.
Osu roughly translated to human bitch lol.
It should be just female and i take a peek from the full save the sequel dont have the ENDING: All heroine become horny.
It's kinda disappointing .

Why dont they just put the all heroine become horny event and ending to the game, it will make the game more interesting to play.
I think i know the reason why the first game has more purchased data by 59k, because that game has all heroine become horny end
Well, I think the most obvious reason is it is almost impossible to make all 54 heroines lewd unless you cheat, or spent a god awful amount of time stacking the cursed meat.

"Osu" is male, "Mesu" is female, but for animals only. And because the Japanese text use Katakana for the word "mesu", I interpret that as being a degradatory term. Regardless, the reason the translation thread exist is for us to make the fan-translation as smooth as possible, so feel free to comment over there.

This game is almost 4 times more expensive than the first game, plus having a file size of >30Gb, so it's understandable that this game approached less people than the last one. The first game has an official English and Chinese translation (albeit only the base game).

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
does anyone know how to get the demon king-like woman in the opening?
Make sure you downloaded the game from the translation thread (link is in the OP).
The version posted here is not up to date, and doesn't have her (we do translation and bug swatting in translation thread before update here)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes