Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
does anyone know how to download a game seperated into parts like this and play?
Download all three parts, go to your downloads folder, highlight all three parts at the same time and then extract them all into the same folder. At least that's how I do it.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
bruh, was there any need for this bash on the head?
im not bashing you literally is what i feel about it, back in the day you want a 200 mb game you need to extrarc 4 files of 50mb that why i say it, also muninkai is right, right now you can search everything on google, we are not being bad we are just telling the truth sorry if that offend you, was not my intention.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
im not bashing you literally is what i feel about it, back in the day you want a 200 mb game you need to extrarc 4 files of 50mb that why i say it, also muninkai is right, right now you can search everything on google, we are not being bad we are just telling the truth sorry if that offend you, was not my intention.
lmao, i remember download an game have more than 100 part on mediafire each like 20mb.

Reactions: l2ose and VOnir
Jul 22, 2017
Is this really a dlc? The game is 3 times bigger than the first one. It also costs a lot more. How much content is in this one?

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Is it possible to beat this (Get every heroine) in a single playthrough without a guide? I remember the game more or less encouraging multiple playthroughs, but that became such a tedious slog.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to beat this (Get every heroine) in a single playthrough without a guide? I remember the game more or less encouraging multiple playthroughs, but that became such a tedious slog.
All heroines in one playthrough is possible.

If it is your very first playthrough, though, then it would be impossible, unless cheat. This is because you cannot grow strong enough to beat later stages with just one playthrough. If you follow and min-maxing as much as possible, then maybe you can do it in the second playthrough.

There is also the issue where you have to "upgrade" in order to get more maximum turn. You start with only 70 turns max, but the last heroines only attack at turn 107.

Reactions: SpikeSpiegeru

Zergzergling358

Jun 8, 2022
Is it possible to combine the original goblin burrow game with the new goblin burrow illborne? or is it completely standalone?
I remember reading something about combining both games and making "goblin musou"

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to combine the original goblin burrow game with the new goblin burrow illborne? or is it completely standalone?
I remember reading something about combining both games and making "goblin musou"
"Goblin musou" is a feature where you can create custom scenes. If you own both game, you can use game 1 assets in that feature.

And that's it. There is no giant combined campaign or such thing.

Reactions: Zergzergling358

Zergzergling358

Jun 8, 2022
Oh and another question, is there a way to keep your saves in i'll borne? I remember not being able to keep my saves from the original goblin burrow and I lost 61 days of progress because winrar didn't show the "Detected changes to your game, would you like to save?" pop up :cry:

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes