neonoirlife123

Jan 11, 2022
I hate time limits in all games. If you edit the time limit does it still end on the specified day or does it continue until it hits the limit you set?

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Kind off odd that they have been silent with the game being less than a week away. When the first two games neared release they had a website detailing the seedbeds but now we get zilch. Gonna be kinda bummed out if we get less with the last (assuming) of the series.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Kind off odd that they have been silent with the game being less than a week away. When the first two games neared release they had a website detailing the seedbeds but now we get zilch. Gonna be kinda bummed out if we get less with the last (assuming) of the series.
I'm also somewhat skeptical on this, on one hand they *are* revealing more and more content as time goes on so they might be acting suspenseful on purpose, but i still find it strange how we didn't even get the list of VA's revealed this time when in the sequel they even retweeted the voice actor's tweets regarding their work on the game on the month before release.

I understand that they might not be able to get out the same number of starting characters as the sequel did (which was a hallmark in dlsite games honestly), but if it's the same as the first game's base release i'll be quite disapointed.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
we can just wait because its need to release then it need to be translated so im waiting the game for like october or something

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Peperoncino seems to be using the ci-en page. And the whole thing is still kept rather under wrap.

But it's mentioned in 1 of their articles there will be 30 heroines at the start.
And an 'alter / evolution' for the heroines which likely requires certain conditions for their dark form. Hopefully this 30 heroines doesn't mean alter of the original. But really 30 different heroines from fairytales..

And a trial version is up on dlsite. Fanza should be the same probably if it is available.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Peperoncino seems to be using the ci-en page. And the whole thing is still kept rather under wrap.

But it's mentioned in 1 of their articles there will be 30 heroines at the start.
And an 'alter / evolution' for the heroines which likely requires certain conditions for their dark form. Hopefully this 30 heroines doesn't mean alter of the original. But really 30 different heroines from fairytales..

And a trial version is up on dlsite. Fanza should be the same probably if it is available.
I'll admit i missed that heroine number memo, from which post is that?

On a somewhat related note: I was 100% sure that the girl in maid clothes was Cinderela before she turned out to be Gretel out of all people.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
With the exception of Red Riding Hood, the other characters are all random, whose appearance slightly simulates other well-known characters, such as the mermaid (like The Little Mermaid), the Cinderella mentioned earlier, or the girl in blue dress (like Alice).
Unfortunately the goth girl is not Rory Mercury (a pity... it would be a good crossover).

Okay... more random girls.
Let's let the imagination take flight.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
The video trailer with the goblin scenes the developer has already provided their origin.
Match-girl, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Gretel (maid-clothes), Sleeping Beauty (Goth), Little Mermaid, Wendy (Peter Pan) & Witch of Candy house. (gretel and hansel).

1 of the Countdown might be Goldilocks. Snow White already in 1 of the articles too.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
The video trailer with the goblin scenes the developer has already provided their origin.
Match-girl, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Gretel (maid-clothes), Sleeping Beauty (Goth), Little Mermaid, Wendy (Peter Pan) & Witch of Candy house. (gretel and hansel).

1 of the Countdown might be Goldilocks. Snow White already in 1 of the articles too.
ah shit, "gretel and hansel" the gob gonna beat hansel to death and use his meat to feed gretel im sure of it, Gioia and Aidan flashback, olof too, brutal.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow this game is some bullshit if you don't get a special goblin in your first 1-2 breeding attempts. I don't remember the first one having a hard wall like that so early. Claire will wreck your life no matter what if you don't get at least one. You also don't have time to capture and breed that weak early mage before she attacks. Might as well restart if Cotton doesn't produce at least a hob in her first breeding attempt. They should really guarantee she produces at least a hob first breeding attempt. Like a 50% shot your early game is just fucked is a bit meh.

You can savescum for a shot at capturing Rihanna with just gen 1 goblins, but that's another gamble. I didn't realize how lucky I was in my first runs. Managed to catch Rihanna with 1 turn till death lol. Day 3 Rihanna helps, I think you have about a 50-75% 25-50% chance of that.

Edit: Lol, Cotton fails to produce anything but base goblins twice, Rihanna fails as well. There's really no guarantee to not have a fucked up start. Starting to feel like my game is bugged. I've rerun the game like half a dozen times before today and had at least a hob each time in her first breed, and now today 5 times in a row Cotton shits the bed for her first 2 breeding attempts. This is some painfully bad luck. At least you can guarantee Rihanna with gen 2 base goblins without too much suffering by day 5. Still feels pretty awful.

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Wow this game is some bullshit if you don't get a special goblin in your first 1-2 breeding attempts. I don't remember the first one having a hard wall like that so early. Claire will wreck your life no matter what if you don't get at least one. You also don't have time to capture and breed that weak early mage before she attacks. Might as well restart if Cotton doesn't produce at least a hob in her first breeding attempt. They should really guarantee she produces at least a hob first breeding attempt. Like a 50% shot your early game is just fucked is a bit meh.

You can savescum for a shot at capturing Rihanna with just gen 1 goblins, but that's another gamble. I didn't realize how lucky I was in my first runs. Managed to catch Rihanna with 1 turn till death lol. Day 3 Rihanna helps, I think you have about a 50-75% 25-50% chance of that.

Edit: Lol, Cotton fails to produce anything but base goblins twice, Rihanna fails as well. There's really no guarantee to not have a fucked up start. Starting to feel like my game is bugged. I've rerun the game like half a dozen times before today and had at least a hob each time in her first breed, and now today 5 times in a row Cotton shits the bed for her first 2 breeding attempts. This is some painfully bad luck. At least you can guarantee Rihanna with gen 2 base goblins without too much suffering by day 5. Still feels pretty awful.
lmao its not that hard, if you are a beginners or its just first time playing the game i understand the complains about its difficulty,and get in mind this is a sequel to a previous game if you already beat the first one this is not going to be that hard and complicated, but the only thing i can say to you is git good xD

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
lmao its not that hard, if you are a beginners or its just first time playing the game i understand the complains about its difficulty,and get in mind this is a sequel to a previous game if you already beat the first one this is not going to be that hard and complicated, but the only thing i can say to you is git good xD
When did I say it was hard? I said my first runs were fine. Did you just skip that before posting or were you not able to understand that meant that I was able to continue just fine many times before? I thought it was pretty clear I was comparing a good rng run to a bad rng run, but maybe that was too difficult for you to understand.

I played the first game religiously over and over again from the start to test shit and see how viable it is to complete the game without newgame+, same thing I'm doing here. I love testing the absolute best original run possible for these games. Newgame+ bores me and makes things way too easy, so I like to see how long I can put it off for. At least there's added difficulty settings, maybe I'll get around to testing those too.

Reactions: arucard34

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
The new Goblin Burrow is up for sale on jpn DLsite.
Now for the waiting. The actual game is 4.4GB...

Edit: well thats interesting.. it says you can have an advantage with old / carryover data from goblin burrow i'll borne. Wonder how though...

" take over items other than meat and traps, allowing you to raise goblins with an advantage from the beginning. " (google translate)

肉と罠以外のアイテムを引き継ぎ、最初から有利なゴブリン育成が可能に。 - Someone please reconfirm what actually gets carried over.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So it's another "standalone expansion" type similar to ill borne compared to the original. I wonder if there are any new mechanics or goblin units or something though. As much as I enjoy the games, they will start to get stale if each game is basically a glorified expansion.

Saw the updated video. Doesn't look like any new gobs, traps are the same, stats are the same. I think the gob sprites are all new though. This screen looks new. Some of the text there is selectable, haven't translated it yet though. Ah, it's just a bit more indepth info on the girls, I guess some of the "selectable" text might not actually do anything. They showed one of the lower texts being highlighted but I don't think it actually does anything. Yandex translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also noticed something weird. The sprites don't match the portraits here. Both enemies shown there are village girls but the portraits look like some succubus type of enemy. Wonder if it's a placeholder they accidentally left in.

They also have a moment where they pan the camera and make a cut, but it makes it seem like it might be possible to fuck more then 2-3 girls a turn? You can see the blue haired girl being raped in both in the same location.
To have 4 girls being bred at the same time and it not auto ending the turn would either require more actionpoints or some dev cheats, lol. Maybe they just did it for the trailer and didn't consider it might be misleading. Actually, it's in one of the preview images too. 6 girls at once, though it looks like some are being trained by different units, maybe special trainer goblins? I never saw more than 3 AP in the trailer.

By far the best base design of the trio though, they actually considered the entrance/exits and pathing and shit. It looks really awesome.

Last edited:

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Why is the game so expensive? 60$? Didn't Goblin Burrow have more girls at the start for less?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Perhaps 1 should ask their marketing / Sales strategy. Much like how the more expensive it is, the fewer consumers and vice versa.

The original goblin burrow had about 16-18 at the start. 24 at the end

I'll borne has 44 at the start? 54 girls at the end.

Fable is said to start with 30?... but i count 24 fable characters, not including alters.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes