MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well, I am absolutely slammed the next two weeks. I will translate this, but conservatively an MTL with some basic UI cleanup will probably be done end of August, assuming peperoncino hasn't changed anything too substantial and I can reuse my Illborne process.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Well, I am absolutely slammed the next two weeks. I will translate this, but conservatively an MTL with some basic UI cleanup will probably be done end of August, assuming peperoncino hasn't changed anything too substantial and I can reuse my Illborne process.
take your time we can wait, its not like we know how to translate it so take it easy

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
wooo, lets gooooooo, you did marvelous job on 2 goblin before. take your times.

Aarkken

Jul 24, 2019
Wow, knew the Fable expansion was coming out I thought it was just going to add like 6 Girls didn't realise it was a new game like Illborne was to the base game.

Time to start the breeding programs again.

Dec 17, 2018
any cheat engine data for goblin burrow ill borne?
why would you want cheat engine? are you desperately want to finish this game quick? or is it that difficult that actually needs the cheat engine either way i wouldn't want it, the difficulty what makes me play this game longer same reason to any other games, just wanted to play this "i'll borne" or "fable expansion sooner" might be challenging. if it was i would definitely but this on dlsite. wish they could market this game on steam somehow i have problem buying it on dlsite.

still stuck on running it though any help/guides/tips here?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
why would you want cheat engine? are you desperately want to finish this game quick? or is it that difficult that actually needs the cheat engine either way i wouldn't want it, the difficulty what makes me play this game longer same reason to any other games, just wanted to play this "i'll borne" or "fable expansion sooner" might be challenging. if it was i would definitely but this on dlsite. wish they could market this game on steam somehow i have problem buying it on dlsite.

still stuck on running it though any help/guides/tips here?
damm imagine having goblin burrow on steam all dlcs on english the 3 games my wallet will suffer but is its on steam for a easy management of the download its totally worth it, also on the cheat engine topic let him try it not everyone want a to play a game to the fullest, some just want the story or in this case the sex scenes-

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? how do you extract this thing properly? I get "data error" from part 2 and 3 when I tried to extract them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? how do you extract this thing properly? I get "data error" from part 2 and 3 when I tried to extract them.
Just download the Compressed version.

You should only need to extract the first of the part files. If you're using some archaic/bullshit unzipper that can't process part files, just download 7zip and stop using whatever nonsense you're using.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I wish they'd invest in making the CGs for each girl more diverse instead of the one pose where it's just the variations of; Clothed > Naked > Naked/Pregnant. It gets really lame after a while. st_016_00e.png st_016_01a.png st_016_03a.png

Jul 16, 2022
So. my notebook had a problem and it restarted midgame, and now when I open the game my save is gone? like wtf is there any kind of solution for this?

scummyscum

Aug 28, 2020
Is it possible to know which girl gave birth to each goblin? cuz it's pretty hard to keep skills from mixing.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Goblin Burrow: the Fable is availiable, do you know where can i download it ? ( pref english trad if possible )

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey MuninKai, just wondering, are you pausing the translation on I'll borne to work on Fable? Or are you working on both?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey MuninKai, just wondering, are you pausing the translation on I'll borne to work on Fable? Or are you working on both?
Right now I am working on neither :HideThePain: Been real busy IRL. But more or less yeah, I'll borne is probably not going to get any attention from me outside of bug fixes and a 'final' release in this thread once I've got some time to polish a last few things.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Right now I am working on neither :HideThePain: Been real busy IRL. But more or less yeah, I'll borne is probably not going to get any attention from me outside of bug fixes and a 'final' release in this thread once I've got some time to polish a last few things.
Ok thank you. Could you get the game thread updated with your latest version? Or could I ask the thread manager to update it? Mega has download limits :(.

Nightgamer66

Nov 26, 2019
where is the storage location whenever I change something in the main folder where the exe is, it is not adopted in the game

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes