EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022
Hello
Is anyone willing to translate the error in this screenshot?. im attempting to run the compressed version of the game through Lutris (ubuntu machine). I will note that without the locale setting the game loads to the main menu with broken text.
Thank you
Goblin burrow error.jpg

Reactions: spokkimax

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Hello
Is anyone willing to translate the error in this screenshot?. im attempting to run the compressed version of the game through Lutris (ubuntu machine). I will note that without the locale setting the game loads to the main menu with broken text.
Thank you
View attachment 2261698
An error has occurred
File: Line: 57
Tag: Call ( <- this may indicate the tag before and after the error)
Unable to open ストレージサポメ.ks

EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022
Im sorry, hate to bother again but im not finding this file that the error is looking for. Anyone know where i can locate it or is something elts going on thats causing the error?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Im sorry, hate to bother again but im not finding this file that the error is looking for. Anyone know where i can locate it or is something elts going on thats causing the error?
Oh, you're the Linux guy. The file is there, it's in data/system2. It's one of the first files loaded by the game. Looks to me like an OS/emulator problem, since if that file was actually missing in the download it would absolutely brick every single distro.

Reactions: Alkasal and EWeapon

Tenta01

Oct 30, 2022
Japanese producer Majin Petit listed the trailer frames for the first episode of the animated adaptation of the adult video game developed by PEPERONCINO (ぺぺろんちーの), titled Goblin no Suana (Goblin's Den), scheduled for release on March 31, 2023 in Japan. This episode will be titled "Goblin no Suana: Episode 1 – Pilgrim Anvil", and since it is numbered it is understood that more than one will be produced.
1675742246526.png 1675742271960.png 1675742290998.png 1675742313673.png 1675742374577.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Japanese producer Majin Petit listed the trailer frames for the first episode of the animated adaptation of the adult video game developed by PEPERONCINO (ぺぺろんちーの), titled Goblin no Suana (Goblin's Den), scheduled for release on March 31, 2023 in Japan. This episode will be titled "Goblin no Suana: Episode 1 – Pilgrim Anvil", and since it is numbered it is understood that more than one will be produced.
View attachment 2372203 View attachment 2372204 View attachment 2372205 View attachment 2372207 View attachment 2372208
charlie-dance.gif

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2372203 View attachment 2372204 View attachment 2372205 View attachment 2372207 View attachment 2372208
Big league AAA h-game confirmed.

DH

Sep 22, 2016
I'm having a strange problem where the text seems to be replaced by squares when I run the game in the Japanese version Square text japanese version.png
But when I run it normally through an emulator the games system text is in English, but all the game dialogue remains as squares. Square Text.png
Any Ideas on how I can fix this? I've checked to see if changing my font settings dose anything, but sadly no matter what I choose it remains as these squares.
I'm trying to get this running on Linux.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm having a strange problem where the text seems to be replaced by squares when I run the game in the Japanese version View attachment 2386988
But when I run it normally through an emulator the games system text is in English, but all the game dialogue remains as squares. View attachment 2386989
Any Ideas on how I can fix this? I've checked to see if changing my font settings dose anything, but sadly no matter what I choose it remains as these squares.
This is a problem with your emulator, not the game. Probably it's lacking a Japanese font, so it can't render the game when in Japanese locale.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I'm having a strange problem where the text seems to be replaced by squares when I run the game in the Japanese version View attachment 2386988
But when I run it normally through an emulator the games system text is in English, but all the game dialogue remains as squares. View attachment 2386989
i don't know if this will help but i've noticed that with some games, even if you have your pc set to japanese locale, you still need to use locale emulator
yes, i know that does not make sense, but for some games that's how it is, maybe give it a try?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes