project 4

Sep 10, 2018
where or which is this games data file that you can alter stuff in? id like to change a bread to give more sanity. and another item to reduce sanity much more.
nevermind, found it. named the same, except it doesnt have EN in it,

Last edited:

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
I am a bit confused which one do I download now? Part 1, Part 2 or Part 3? All seem to have a Full game?

Dox97

Sep 5, 2019
When i open the game, text is squished into this. Am i missing some font or language pack?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
When i open the game, text is squished into this. Am i missing some font or language pack?
That's a new one. Needs to be run in Japanese localisation. Either switch your system settings or download Locale Emulator.

Dox97

Sep 5, 2019
That's a new one. Needs to be run in Japanese localisation. Either switch your system settings or download Locale Emulator.
Game doesn't start if i have japanese locale. I was opening it in locale emulator i downloaded to begin with so no idea what's up with that. Rip my text boxes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Enjoyable game... Is it possible to modify a girl's stats and abilities? I'd like to make Gazala worth keeping around.
Yes, it is possible but I don't remember how. I made a mod some time ago, you can download it and use it as a guide to change their stats.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I have found something really interesting, it seems that one mosaic has not been correctly applied. Look at this image on the upper right corner:
01_ed_109x2.png

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
I have a question about stat inheritance. I read the guide, but my goblin brain doesn't fully understand it. Are build up from food and the seedbed's stats the only things that go into inheritance? For example, if I'm breeding a magic line and only selecting ones that inherited magic overload passive, does it matter for future inherited stats if the only goblins available are on the low end of randomized magic stat or even are something other than a shaman such as a generic goblin?

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
when goes to adventure town said ["namestat" + 1] reward from clear. is it permanent stat? from entire game or just for this run? or just for that adventure town stage?

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
when goes to adventure town said ["namestat" + 1] reward from clear. is it permanent stat? from entire game or just for this run? or just for that adventure town stage?
It's a permanent stat that lasts for that run and for any new game + continued from that run. It's counted as a stat increase gained through a sacrifice ritual.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have a question about stat inheritance. I read the guide, but my goblin brain doesn't fully understand it. Are build up from food and the seedbed's stats the only things that go into inheritance? For example, if I'm breeding a magic line and only selecting ones that inherited magic overload passive, does it matter for future inherited stats if the only goblins available are on the low end of randomized magic stat or even are something other than a shaman such as a generic goblin?
To the best of my knowledge, it would not matter if you bred Goblin Dave with the lowest rollable MGC stat instead of Shaman Steve with the highest rollable MGC stat. Two goblins born from the same pairing will inherit the same inheritance, and will pass on the same inheritance. The only reason you'd want to breed the Shaman in your situation would be that Shamans have a better rate of producing Shamans than Goblins.

It's also notable that active skills (unlike passives) are stored in a pool. So breeding Shaman with Plague of Rust or a Shaman with Thunderhawk is irrelevant if they both came from the same parents. Either one will potentially pass on either skill.

Reactions: Adellaide
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes