Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I did a little digging through some game files and made some adjustments to increase loot and decrease sacrifice ritual costs. However I'm still looking for something:
I want to make sure passives are carried on to newer generations(instead of it being a chance) but I can't find it in the files. Is it hardcoded?
Edit: Nevermind, I changed ritual's values for passive inheritence chances. At max level it is 80% chance instead of 30% chance, which is good enough for me.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've made some modifications to game's files to lessen the grind for getting that perfect dream team.
I've also made modifications to make less useful girls actually useful too. Read the changelog in the archive or in the spoiler tag below if you want to know more.
Note: I've made this while playing on ENGr1.5c version. It may or may not work on other versions of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
I've made some modifications to game's files to lessen the grind for getting that perfect dream team.
I've also made modifications to make less useful girls actually useful too. I might've accidentally broken the balance of the game though. Read the changelog in the archive if you want to know more. In short: I'll fix it later.
Note: I've made this while playing on ENGr1.5c version. It may or may not work on other versions of the game.
The mod is nice.
The things I really like:
- Less chicken egg and more salad (maybe if you make it not guaranteed, but higher chance would be a perfect balance)
- Reduce ritual requirement

I do have some comments if you want to make it into a general gameplay improvement mod, rather than an "easy mode" mod.

I do remember an issue with increase max population cap back in the first game, so is it an issue here, too?

Max Goblin born per brood cap is pretty nice, although if you already do that, then I wouldn't recommend changing the seedbeds brood size too, because your population explode very quickly and you'll have to spent time doing the ritual to reduce their number.

Max passive Inheritance shouldn't be 100%, about 50% would be a nice balance.

About seedbeds stats and skills, I would say you shouldn't touch their skills, and only tweak one or two stars in their inherit stats. If I were to made a similar mod, I would make it so it reflect the seedbeds' lore for immersion

I would make it so that the "difficult to capture" seedbeds have better uses, while the "commoners" can be left as it.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
I didn't play the first game, what was the issue?
I think it was lag issues.

- About "better uses", here is what I meant:
Take the trio required for the Coup de'tat ending, for example. All of them are the final stages of the games, and yet their skills aren't good enough. You basically just smash and grab their passive and be done with them. Very disappointing for endgame characters.

So, what I did is

1/ Remove Amaria's [Treant Wrath] and give it to Tsukuyo, so now Tsukuyo's active is fitting with her passive, and you have an AoE spell that is in the mid game, as contrast to having 2 at the same time in the last stages.

2/ Remove Serena's [Frozen Mausoleum] and give it to Amaria. Serena can now be use similar to no-skill seedbeds, I tweaked her stats and broodsize to focus more on breeding ATK Goblins.

3/ Remove Florencia's [Plague of Rust] and give it to Eleanor. I don't see the point of the game having 2 [Holy Prayer]. Florencia can now be use similar to no-skill seedbeds, I tweaked her stats and broodsize to focus more on breeding DEF Goblins.

I turned them into more valuable seedbeds that you'd actually want to breed multiple times. That's what I meant by "better uses."

What you said about Kirino, Frixel and Tialotte skills usefulness is certainly true (heck, I rambled alot about them in the Guide)
I just feel like by making many girls into generic no-skill seedbeds kinda make the game bland. And even if you just want to see their scenes, you can just fuck them and not caring about their offspring. With 6 action points and buffs to brood size, you wouldn't have any trouble doing that.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So, what I did is
1/ Remove Amaria's [Treant Wrath] and give it to Tsukuyo, so now Tsukuyo's active is fitting with her passive, and you have an AoE spell that is in the mid game, as contrast to having 2 at the same time in the last stages.
2/ Remove Serena's [Frozen Mausoleum] and give it to Amaria. Serena can now be use similar to no-skill seedbeds, I tweaked her stats and broodsize to focus more on breeding ATK Goblins.
3/ Remove Florencia's [Plague of Rust] and give it to Eleanor. I don't see the point of the game having 2 [Holy Prayer]. Florencia can now be use similar to no-skill seedbeds, I tweaked her stats and broodsize to focus more on breeding DEF Goblins.
Omg, thanks for the feedback. I've read all of your post and I'd love write another long post to discuss more ideas but my eyesight isn't too good nowadays. Reading/writing text for a while makes my sight blurry until I rest. So I'm gonna write this one short. I'd love to add those skills back when I figure out modding the skills themselves but I'm not sure what to do with rng involved skills. One thing is for sure, I'm stealing the ideas I quoted from your post :geek:

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Omg, thanks for the feedback. I've read all of your post and I'd love write another long post to discuss more ideas but my eyesight isn't too good nowadays. Reading/writing text for a while makes my sight blurry until I rest. So I'm gonna write this one short. I'd love to add those skills back when I figure out modding the skills themselves but I'm not sure what to do with rng involved skills. One thing is for sure, I'm stealing the ideas I quoted from your post :geek:
Ah yeah, I should have formatted the post to be more readable, especially the list :ROFLMAO:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone have a save with all seedbeds captured(for ENGr1.5c version)? I have one at the beginning with no seedbeds that is useless for testing stuff.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Updated EasyMod to version 2. It contains a lot of skill and seedbed changes. See changelog included in the archive or in the linked post for more details. Also I should probably mention I haven't had the time to test everything yet, so if you encounter any bugs or unintended behaviour please share the details.
Edit: I'm playing/testing the game from the start. As I discover any issues I will write them below.
Edit #2: V2.1 IS ALREADY RELEASED AND SHOULD FIX ALL THOSE ISSUES.

Last edited:

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Updated EasyMod to v2.1. It contains fixes for broken skills that came with v2. See changelog included in the archive or in the linked post for more details.
Your effort is very much appreciated, honestly the only thing I know when it come to this is grab somebody's skill and put it on others, and some stats change.

Although, I'll still have to play with the normal version so I can bug test for MuninKai, so I afraid it would be a while until I can test out your mod.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
honestly the only thing I know when it come to this is grab somebody's skill and put it on others, and some stats change.
What I did was copy existing skill codes to a new notepad file, for example "Mow Down" physical frontline aoe skill then compare it to other skill's codes(example: Magic Lance single target magic skill) and see the differences between them. This helped me understand which code does what. Now the only thing holding me back is skill descriptions, they can only be one line and more than 50 characters seems to overflow out of screen. I thought of more complicated skills for example, I could change a skill to be the spirit bomb skill from dragon ball, which would consume all your team's sp and deal magic damage equal to consumed sp x 200.0 but description can't even fit on the screen. Or I could combine existing skills into one, like healing and def buff into a single skill but description...

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
hello, i got the ver r.1.5a

how to update to r.1.5c ??? dont tell me down the whole game on mega again T__T

xellos616

May 5, 2020
We will not.
We live in the era of fast internet, what's the problem bro. I downloaded 30 gigs in half an hour 10 years ago in 30 minutes.

Botato Malvado

Nov 17, 2020
I require assistance, I am running the translation patch with all dlc from DLsite but have been unable of triggering the translation of anything either using the fish .exe or the many normal .exes from the official release. Assistance would be much apreciated.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes