Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i don't know if this will help but i've noticed that with some games, even if you have your pc set to japanese locale, you still need to use locale emulator
yes, i know that does not make sense, but for some games that's how it is, maybe give it a try?
What? I've never run into an issue where I had to use locale emulator while on Japanese locale. Are you sure you're actually using Japanese locale? Like not all Japanese games will need to use locale emulator, but being on Japanese locale should bypass the need for an emulator altogether, since the whole point is that the locale emulator is emulating a different locale.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
What? I've never run into an issue where I had to use locale emulator while on Japanese locale. Are you sure you're actually using Japanese locale? Like not all Japanese games will need to use locale emulator, but being on Japanese locale should bypass the need for an emulator altogether, since the whole point is that the locale emulator is emulating a different locale.
Yes, you are completely correct, it does not make any sense at all.
I actually have only gotten this error in like... 2 or 3 games ever? and they're made by the same company and also very very old, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I thought it wouldn't hurt to try although i don't get this error with this game so chances are it won't work, yeah...
Hmmm.....
most likely it has to do with the fact that he's trying to run this on linux sadly i don't know much about running games on linux

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to download things from the mega does not allow me to download more than 1.5 gigabytes does anyone know how to skip that or a page that with the same mega allows me to download those things

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to download things from the mega does not allow me to download more than 1.5 gigabytes does anyone know how to skip that or a page that with the same mega allows me to download those things
You'd need a VPN if you don't want to pay for an account or whatever.

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
How do the multi-hit skills interact with enemy defense? If you it multiple times at half damage, are you actually doing half damage on each hit, or it is less than half because you aren't breaking through defense as much?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
less than half because you aren't breaking through defense as much?
Yes.

I believe the rule for Defense stat is as follow:
- If the attack's damage is higher than defense, then the damage will be reduced
- If the attack's damage is lower than defense, then the damage will be massively reduced

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
More than a year late on this update, not sure why I missed this for so long.

NOTES:
Game is complete. Contains all DLC. Contains all voice. Translation is a blend of English and MTL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Do you know how much is MTL? I remember in the first game the MTL was pretty poor for afew characters sadly.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Do you know how much is MTL? I remember in the first game the MTL was pretty poor for afew characters sadly.
There is still quite a bit of MTL. The majority of events have been done in English, but unfortunately, most of the actual text lines are in the longer events that are still MTL.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoblinBurrowIllBorne-21.11.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So what's the difference between V2.1 and Eng 1.5? Is it based on what is MTL and what is English and each update means more text becomes readable?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes