viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
anyone have the save file? I'm just a little lazy when I try to get all chars
I can understand not wanting to get all 54 characters, but I don't understand being lazy enough to not notice the Fullsave.7z literally inside the game folder.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
To celebrate the update of this game, here is the newly updated guides, with everything you need to know about this game.

View attachment 2700055
One slight change to the ritual section: manual saves do work, so long as they're from before you open the ritual screen. The ritual screen seems to only be set the first time you view it in a turn.

Edit: Kanami's (isekai idol) skills are also incorrect. Her active is listed as her passive and also has the wrong description.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
One slight change to the ritual section: manual saves do work, so long as they're from before you open the ritual screen. The ritual screen seems to only be set the first time you view it in a turn.

Edit: Kanami's (isekai idol) skills are also incorrect. Her active is listed as her passive and also has the wrong description.
Noted. Thank you for pointing them out.

Reactions: Bagger Banger

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
there's a version that isn't compressed? i keep feeling like the voice acting has strange static sounds and cuts, maybe it's the compression?

edit: i noticed it only in cotton's dialog , it's from the game itself? tried search for "sounds" and see if someone else said something, but no luck so far.

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Noted. Thank you for pointing them out.
1 question did the passive pdf on the game got updated??? i have read the goblin presentation 272 pages but only found the passive listed but not the effect, talking about sacred power it don't say's what does in the passive pdf (the one that is in the game.rar) if there an updated version or something please can you share it, thanks for doing all the compendium about this game

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
1 question did the passive pdf on the game got updated??? i have read the goblin presentation 272 pages but only found the passive listed but not the effect, talking about sacred power it don't say's what does in the passive pdf (the one that is in the game.rar) if there an updated version or something please can you share it, thanks for doing all the compendium about this game
you can find it here https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=11010039

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I believe I did... at some point... in the translation thread... :HideThePain:
(Should've never make them into 2 seperate files)

Reactions: bbnn
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes