Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
How the hell do I defeat green haired demon leader? she has tons of HP dispells all buffs and instant reks my main raiding group which is already very strong, jesus!

I would be glad for any hints.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How the hell do I defeat green haired demon leader? she has tons of HP dispells all buffs and instant reks my main raiding group which is already very strong, jesus!

I would be glad for any hints.

She's a huge tank, fitting for literally the Final Boss of the game. As with most enemies in the game she is exponentially stronger than the ones before her. Your goblins are probably just not strong enough, there's no special trick to beating her, and no story related ways to debuff her. One thing that might help is using the Meat Shields and Dire Wolves as your units because they can tank a bit better than regular gobbos. Since she removes buffs, you should focus on healing passives and direct damage spells instead of buffs.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Question: If I want a Shaman with a specific skill (ex:Chi), I breed a pack of goblins but no Shaman with Chi.
Do I consider breeding again with older Shamans or continue with the newest generation (ex:Champions with Chi) hoping somehow get a Shaman with Chi?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Question: If I want a Shaman with a specific skill (ex:Chi), I breed a pack of goblins but no Shaman with Chi.
Do I consider breeding again with older Shamans or continue with the newest generation (ex:Champions with Chi) hoping somehow get a Shaman with Chi?
Always use the most recent generation is a good rule of thumb.

Reactions: ZERICO

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Game crashes after defeating Slyzard with 1.5a patch, even in NG+, even when wiping my savefolder in favor of the FullSave zip. I initially had downloaded 1.3b before upgrading to 1.4a & now 1.5a. Do I just need a fresh install and patch with *only* 1.5a?

1650872732798.png

Edit: Wait, there are two I'll Borne threads?? Does the one from this thread not work with the 1.5a patch or something?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Game crashes after defeating Slyzard with 1.5a patch, even in NG+, even when wiping my savefolder in favor of the FullSave zip. I initially had downloaded 1.3b before upgrading to 1.4a & now 1.5a. Do I just need a fresh install and patch with *only* 1.5a?

View attachment 1775599

Edit: Wait, there are two I'll Borne threads?? Does the one from this thread not work with the 1.5a patch or something?
Correct. The Translation thread is where I release beta versions. The Game thread is still behind because I want to make sure the releases are stable before I push them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I get this error when I try to start the game, I installed the compressed version and I'm using japanese locale
View attachment 1780221
Very weird. Try a fresh install. There is nothing on my end that would cause this error, but I don't know what could be wrong on your end to cause it. Usually this error pops if you tried messing with the files and one of the programs wasn't running in UNICODE. What are you using to unzip the files? There are a few filenames that do include UNICODE characters, so maybe those broke?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How do you get to the nefarious boss fight?
You need to use rituals to expand the game to more than 100 turns. She will then invade the Burrow on turn 105. All unlock and appearance requirements are listed in the 01_Reference_Sheet.pdf file.

Jul 22, 2019
Very weird. Try a fresh install. There is nothing on my end that would cause this error, but I don't know what could be wrong on your end to cause it. Usually this error pops if you tried messing with the files and one of the programs wasn't running in UNICODE. What are you using to unzip the files? There are a few filenames that do include UNICODE characters, so maybe those broke?
I used winrar to unzip, not sure what went wrong but a fresh install fixed it.

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
DLC 4 is out on dlsite... now for the raws. Game is pretty huge.

Wonder what will be the next peperoncino game. Adventurer inn 2? Academy? Well... guess they will be taking a break before going for their next project.

To think this game came out on 2021 July.
Another Goblin game would be great

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes