EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Can anyone upload part 2 to google drive it's eta is around 2-3 days at my end while part 1 and 3 finished after I ate lunch

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone upload part 2 to google drive it's eta is around 2-3 days at my end while part 1 and 3 finished after I ate lunch
Don't know if it helps but there is a 2.8Gb Mega link in the translation thread here (Below 3Gb so it should be usable if you don't have premium Mega)
It's also updated with DLC4, the one in OP doesn't have it yet

A Rock

Jan 3, 2020
so quick question, again.
does a higher difficulty give better rewards
i assume it does but i'm getting the same stuff from adventurers tower in 0 stars and 2 stars

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
so quick question, again.
does a higher difficulty give better rewards
i assume it does but i'm getting the same stuff from adventurers tower in 0 stars and 2 stars
Higher game difficulty does not improve rewards. It's purely masochism. The only potential benefit is that stages that are time-locked like Nefarius and the Hero Party can happen earlier.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Higher game difficulty does not improve rewards. It's purely masochism. The only potential benefit is that stages that are time-locked like Nefarius and the Hero Party can happen earlier.
I'm pretty sure rewards from stages do improve. Maybe not the quality, but the amount.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
From their twitter.
DLC 4. 22 Feb.
Full voiced Version, Around April, free update. Might get delayed due to corona etc.

I'll borne won Dlsite award too.
Damn, fully voiced? Will but it then. Where is the site where the dev post btw? Want to check what they're up to

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Damn, fully voiced? Will but it then. Where is the site where the dev post btw? Want to check what they're up to
Most of the time they only update the rating of their game on DLsite. Very rarely do you see them post actual updates and stuffs.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Most of the time they only update the rating of their game on DLsite. Very rarely do you see them post actual updates and stuffs.
I just checked, most of the game is already voiced, bought it already. One of the best devs in the industry, they already got the money but still kept their promise to voice every character.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Am i doing something wrong, or is the translation kinda unpolished? I don't run the "Locale Emulator or Japanese system localisation." because the game runs just fine without it. Is that the reason?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Am i doing something wrong, or is the translation kinda unpolished? I don't run the "Locale Emulator or Japanese system localisation." because the game runs just fine without it. Is that the reason?
the translation is incredibly rough im hoping that both this and the first one gets some work done after all the dlcs

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Majority of the game is currently MTL. It's a behemoth.

Locale Emulator is only relevant for stability.

Reactions: LazwelX

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
This is like the Dark Souls of ecchi games.
After consulting the guide and map, I'm having trouble finding Lutt, Perito, Kanami, Madeline. Any help?

ephemeral9

Jun 21, 2018
With this many different girls you can capture, is it possible to grab 'em all in one run? I doubt it would be, but was just curious.

Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
This is like the Dark Souls of ecchi games.
After consulting the guide and map, I'm having trouble finding Lutt, Perito, Kanami, Madeline. Any help?
yeah make sure you are using rituals to extend your maximum turn limit to 100. I would check the rituals every turn to see what is available. You do max out certain ones eventually and if you survive to 100 you will encounter all the attackers that you can't find from conquering settlements.

Reactions: ZERICO
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes