CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v211224] [Peperoncino] DLC 3 HOTFIX

!!! COMPRESSED !!!

12.5GB --> 2.88GB

Please test this version. Both sound and graphics.
- all Ogg Vorbis files re-encoded to Q=-1 (~48kbps)
- all PNG files optimized with lossy PINGA

Last edited:

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Is it better if I do the first game first? Or maybe the first one is included in the "I'll Borne" one?
The first one is not included in this one. But it is not necessary to enjoy I'll Borne.

Play the first one if you like the tags (It's a great game).

Reactions: johlem

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
I see [Male Protagonist] but no protagonist pictured, or mentioned. Do you play as the goblins or is this one of those games where the male MC is basically invisible and off to the side while everything happens to the female who may as well be the MC?
Here you play as the Goblin Lair. No Male Protagonist in the Game.

Is there a hack/trainer for games?
I don't know any but you can always try Cheat Engine.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
i liked this game till i heared the voices of the girls and the art is not much. same images but with 5% change and the game play is not that good the only good thing in it is that you can have an army of orcs and ogers and more that the only good thing in it ... it need alot of work ... it's just a market game like any phone game ( before any kid come up and say it's not a phone game.... you dump i know i told you it's LIKE A PHONE GAME ) i give it 3/10 for the art and 6/10 for the army thing and 2/10 for the empty talk in every new chapter .
Is this true?

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
I see [Male Protagonist] but no protagonist pictured, or mentioned. Do you play as the goblins or is this one of those games where the male MC is basically invisible and off to the side while everything happens to the female who may as well be the MC?
basically you r god of goblin

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
....wtf is with people splitting the game files into multiple downloads? i mean if it's a size thing then use workupload or mediafire don't split the game into multiple download files X_X
My Mediafire is already capped from other projects. Thought workupload was garbage so haven't tried it, but will give it a try for the next release. On top of that, I only created that file for testers in the translation thread and then for the Uploaders to download and reupload. I don't intend on that being the main way people get access to the translation.

Is it better if I do the first game first? Or maybe the first one is included in the "I'll Borne" one?
They're separate games. You'll miss a few lore throw backs if you don't play Goblin Burrow first but that's it.

!!! COMPRESSED !!!

12.5GB --> 2.88GB

Mega

That is some magic. What program do you use to bulk re-encode all the Ogg files? This is far from the final release for this game, so if I can harness your power it would be appreciated for future releases.

Reactions: CobraPL

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
I really don't understand this game. I played the other one too and I can't figure out how you're supposed to play.. Breeding gives you 5 goblins every 2 days. Every battle seems to lose 5-10 goblins, so I tried just hunkering down and breeding. But every 7 days an army invades my burrow and slaughters half my goblins. Can't seem to get anywhere at all.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I really don't understand this game. I played the other one too and I can't figure out how you're supposed to play.. Breeding gives you 5 goblins every 2 days. Every battle seems to lose 5-10 goblins, so I tried just hunkering down and breeding. But every 7 days an army invades my burrow and slaughters half my goblins. Can't seem to get anywhere at all.
The game is designed around you losing at least once. Goblins are weak and stupid, after all. You shouldn't expect much from them. Every time you lose take the NewGame+ option, and every time you do you'll get farther into the content faster. Also, don't neglect feeding your special goblins and the Rituals.

I should make a walkthrough, but there's enough RNG that it'll still be pretty hit or miss.

so whats the playing order
Goblin Burrow then Goblin Burrow: I'll borne. Not strictly necessary, there's only a few story lines that won't make sense if yo

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018

!!! COMPRESSED !!!

12.5GB --> 2.88GB

Mega

What an awesome doing dude! Superb! You're a real lifesaver! Thanks!

Reactions: CobraPL

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019

!!! COMPRESSED !!!

12.5GB --> 2.88GB

Mega

As a computer scrub, what does this mean?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
That is some magic. What program do you use to bulk re-encode all the Ogg files? This is far from the final release for this game, so if I can harness your power it would be appreciated for future releases.
1. Total Commander to search *.jpg;*.png and fill to window.
2. PINGA - I fed window with all PNGs from the game.
1642575509687.png
3. Plain OggVorbis drop to decrypt all Oggs to wav files. There is a bug in encoder causing it to close on decoding. So you need two encoders:

oggdropXPd V.1.9.2 using libVorbis v1.3.7 - for decoding
oggdropXPd V.1.9.2 using libVorbis v1.3.7 - aoTuVb6.03 - Lancer - for encoding [actually, for low bitrates you could use above one for both encoding and decoding, Lancer made some speed optimziations, aoTuVb quality optimization is for higher bitrates]

Notes about this game:
- q=-1 is too small for music, but this game has gigabytes of speech encoded at ~256kbps. ~48kbps is enough, but for projects with music it may not be ok (metallic high tones)
- lossy or even lossless (pixel-identical, but changing palette) PNG optimizers sometimes break transparency, so watch out here. I pre-tested this game and it seemed OK

Xarai

Jul 5, 2018
remove the animated tag, this isnt animated in the slightest, its still pictures which you could just as easily google

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes