mazapan

Nov 18, 2017
Hi, i have an issue, there is no voice lines at all, i remember at least it had a narrator voice. Any help?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

This requires to already be downloaded.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

zenyattasballs

Feb 24, 2020
MuninKai
I think the files may have broke due to the extensions being the numbering system. when I adjusted the extensions to remove the numbering to ".7z" I got an is not archive error. I might be downloading or renaming something incorrectly though.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MuninKai
I think the files may have broke due to the extensions being the numbering system. when I adjusted the extensions to remove the numbering to ".7z" I got an is not archive error. I might be downloading or renaming something incorrectly though.
The solution is to not do that. Just leave them alone and unzip from the first one, 7Zip will handle it. If you needed to manually rename any files I would have listed it in the install instructions.

Make sure you are using .

who are the new girls in Dlc 2+3 ?

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

This requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.3 to already be downloaded.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

The Goblin Burrow: Illborne Community Translation Project has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Can someone update the 1st post? Thanks?!

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
I already reported it to the mods, but it's a big file so it might take them a while to update.

It's available on Sukebei and Anime-Sharing. I'm not uploading another 20GB for this game, sorry.
thats enough for me, appreciate it!

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys i am confused. Its more then 10 GB. After reading the story i am not sure who do i play with? It says male protagonist but do i play with goblin or some female protagonist and get raped.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
Guys i am confused. Its more then 10 GB. After reading the story i am not sure who do i play with? It says male protagonist but do i play with goblin or some female protagonist and get raped.
You command an army of goblins. The girls are your opponents.
The objective is to defeat and capture the girls to breed with them.
That way you increase your army with more goblins.
In short, this is it.

Reactions: xvertion121
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes