Jun 25, 2018
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

This requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.3 to already be downloaded.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Goblin Burrow: Illborne Community Translation Project has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work doing the translation for this game, and the first one. This series is one of my fav H-games because of the gameplay.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
A title like "I'll Borne" does not bode well for the quality of translation.
The title is the dev's fault, the translation is fanmade.

And the translation is still a WIP. You will encounter some places where there're still MTL.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
....wtf is with people splitting the game files into multiple downloads? i mean if it's a size thing then use workupload or mediafire don't split the game into multiple download files X_X

Reactions: Yamemai

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
....wtf is with people splitting the game files into multiple downloads? i mean if it's a size thing then use workupload or mediafire don't split the game into multiple download files X_X
If you think that's bad, this is how you have to download the game if you bought it legally

(and do it everytime again everytime when there's an update, because there is no easy "update patch")

1642529432937.png

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
If you think that's bad, this is how you have to download the game if you bought it legally

(and do it everytime again everytime when there's an update, because there is no easy "update patch")
god dammit dlsite need to close bonds with steam or get a launcher because omg that way of download things is so 2004

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
i liked this game till i heared the voices of the girls and the art is not much. same images but with 5% change and the game play is not that good the only good thing in it is that you can have an army of orcs and ogers and more that the only good thing in it ... it need alot of work ... it's just a market game like any phone game ( before any kid come up and say it's not a phone game.... you dump i know i told you it's LIKE A PHONE GAME ) i give it 3/10 for the art and 6/10 for the army thing and 2/10 for the empty talk in every new chapter .

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
I see [Male Protagonist] but no protagonist pictured, or mentioned. Do you play as the goblins or is this one of those games where the male MC is basically invisible and off to the side while everything happens to the female who may as well be the MC?

Reactions: JapanFreak

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
Is it better if I do the first game first? Or maybe the first one is included in the "I'll Borne" one?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes