arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
pretty sure one the first game ends and reveals that the demon god was the one telling the story all along to younger goblins
nope the demon god hate the goblins that why she wipe's out the female goblin to see her creation wither and dies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Locale Emulator doesn't do anything for me. I see in on right click menu but clicking on it doesn't do anything. Any solutions for this?
Edit: Nevermind, I installed Japanese language and restarted PC. It works fine now.

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Once I get to a certain part in the run I just cant do any damage to the girls. Is there like a cheese spell I'm supposed to be breeding for or something? I always breed the newest generation goblin.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Once I get to a certain part in the run I just cant do any damage to the girls. Is there like a cheese spell I'm supposed to be breeding for or something? I always breed the newest generation goblin.
Is there a specific encounter that you're struggling with? The difficulty does ramp up fairly quickly and the game is designed around doing at least one NewGame+ loop to get goblins strong enough to clear end game content. It's definitely worth pausing your rampage to grind out some items from lower floors of the Adventurer Tower as you build up strength. In addition to breeding goblins also check the baby goblins every time to see if there are any really good candidates and boost them with food items. It's only marginally inheritable, but it can provide a goblin that is better than anything else you'll get for quite a few more generations if you were only breeding.

In the original Goblin Burrow, AOE magic spells were basically the go-to for cheese, but they got pretty severely nerfed in I'll borne, so it's more about having a balanced composition than cheesing a single spell. Champions with either Smite (Claire) or Sword of Damocles (Forcius) has been a core of my composition since it does pretty devastating damage with no retaliation. Paladins with an AOE heal help with sustain. Shamans I've found are quite effective with single target spells.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Is there a specific encounter that you're struggling with? The difficulty does ramp up fairly quickly and the game is designed around doing at least one NewGame+ loop to get goblins strong enough to clear end game content. It's definitely worth pausing your rampage to grind out some items from lower floors of the Adventurer Tower as you build up strength. In addition to breeding goblins also check the baby goblins every time to see if there are any really good candidates and boost them with food items. It's only marginally inheritable, but it can provide a goblin that is better than anything else you'll get for quite a few more generations if you were only breeding.

In the original Goblin Burrow, AOE magic spells were basically the go-to for cheese, but they got pretty severely nerfed in I'll borne, so it's more about having a balanced composition than cheesing a single spell. Champions with either Smite (Claire) or Sword of Damocles (Forcius) has been a core of my composition since it does pretty devastating damage with no retaliation. Paladins with an AOE heal help with sustain. Shamans I've found are quite effective with single target spells.
Pretty much all five star levels are impossible for me rn but ill take you're advice for my 3rd run I have been neglecting adventurer tower

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Pretty much all five star levels are impossible for me rn but ill take you're advice for my 3rd run I have been neglecting adventurer tower
Yeah, if you're on your second run now and hitting the wall at 5 stars that sounds like you're more or less on pace. The Adventurer Tower is also nifty because every 10 levels you climb you get some stat boosts so it accelerates your breeding program while also being the most efficient action for item drops. Don't neglect the Rituals either (bottom corner, orc face icon), it has some good buffs to accelerate your progress.

EDIT: Also, just try not to die and go as long as you can. Even if you can't capture all the seedbeds, getting to turn 70+ will make your next NewGame+ a lot faster.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Yeah, if you're on your second run now and hitting the wall at 5 stars that sounds like you're more or less on pace. The Adventurer Tower is also nifty because every 10 levels you climb you get some stat boosts so it accelerates your breeding program while also being the most efficient action for item drops. Don't neglect the Rituals either (bottom corner, orc face icon), it has some good buffs to accelerate your progress.

EDIT: Also, just try not to die and go as long as you can. Even if you can't capture all the seedbeds, getting to turn 70+ will make your next NewGame+ a lot faster.
Hell yeah brother, btw whats the deal with the direwolves? Are the tower units any good at all later levels?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hell yeah brother, btw whats the deal with the direwolves? Are the tower units any good at all later levels?
Yes. I think they use your goblin's base stats then add extra, because there are never more wolves than you have goblins riding them. Even if they didn't, your pack units don't contribute a ton to your overall stats such that the Direwolves' attack increase would almost certainly do more for your units than any pack unit could hope to.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Yes. I think they use your goblin's base stats then add extra, because there are never more wolves than you have goblins riding them. Even if they didn't, your pack units don't contribute a ton to your overall stats such that the Direwolves' attack increase would almost certainly do more for your units than any pack unit could hope to.
i have never used the tower units, they are more good that the other units??? the meatshields are worth it or just die on hit?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i have never used the tower units, they are more good that the other units??? the meatshields are worth it or just die on hit?
They are as expendable as other pack units. IIRC the B-Rank Meatshields do have a chance to nullify magic damage, and Wolves same for physical, so they have a chance of being more survivable depending on the combat.

Reactions: arucard34

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live. THIS IS ONLY A PATCH.

It requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.0 to already be installed. Simply unzip the patch and replace all files when prompted, then do the same with the HOTFIX.

Let's try this again! Playtested and spot tested some of the issues from the last attempt at a release, so it should work? Still, as always, save frequently and let me know if you encounter any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
DLC3 released. And the main version (25 December 21) got the voice content update.
Could use the updated raw & DLC3...

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes