IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
About the game full save. Do I just extract it and run the game or do I have to start a new game and later overwrite it with the provided version?

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Thank you all for your work about the translation but going through the game directory, I noticed that inside the data folder of the game there is a sub-folder called image_1 that contains other CGs that I've never seen before in game. I noticed this just now, I played this game when it first came out and I just came back for the DLC. Anyone knows what are they about? New planned content?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you all for your work about the translation but going through the game directory, I noticed that inside the data folder of the game there is a sub-folder called image_1 that contains other CGs that I've never seen before in game. I noticed this just now, I played this game when it first came out and I just came back for the DLC. Anyone knows what are they about? New planned content?
They're CGs for the Dinner function, which allows players to create and share custom scenarios using CG from previous games, including modified images from Virgin Lode 2. They're not part of normal gameplay, and because the Dinner function is an online feature I haven't tested the translation of it. Future releases of the game won't be packed with those CGs to reduce download size.

Reactions: Yamemai

DillyDubzee

Aug 5, 2019
That's kinda interesting, I've completed both games and I had no idea about the Dinner function. Do you know if you can upload custom images at all because that would add a considerable amount of replayability to the game. May go so far as to commission artwork to add completely unique scenarios.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Not to my knowledge, though it would be relatively easy to mod in new images.

Mostly it's that the scenarios are not really playable, they are just watchable. You can't add them to the map, fight them, or breed them, just create and watch scenes. Honestly not sure why they even created it.

DillyDubzee

Aug 5, 2019
Not to my knowledge, though it would be relatively easy to mod in new images.

Mostly it's that the scenarios are not really playable, they are just watchable. You can't add them to the map, fight them, or breed them, just create and watch scenes. Honestly not sure why they even created it.
Yeah that does sound pretty lame actually, I was hoping you'd be able to add custom girls to the map and stuff but oh well. I would like to do it myself but I know fuck all about modding though I wouldn't mind looking into it if I knew where to start.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The biggest mystery of these games: WHO is the Narrator?! Imagine the plot twist if the Narrator was the secret boss of the game and the most beautiful girl ever too!

Last edited:
  • Haha

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
The biggest mystery of these games: WHO is the Narrator?! Imagine the plot twist if the Narrator was the secret boss of the game and the most beautiful girl ever too!
the narrator surely is god seen the goblin doing their shit, because in the first game you defeat the demon god that create the goblins, and the narrator is very happy with the goblin doing their shit that my canon xD

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
the narrator surely is god seen the goblin doing their shit, because in the first game you defeat the demon god that create the goblins, and the narrator is very happy with the goblin doing their shit that my canon xD
Actually, that sounds so DAMN LOGICAL!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah that does sound pretty lame actually, I was hoping you'd be able to add custom girls to the map and stuff but oh well. I would like to do it myself but I know fuck all about modding though I wouldn't mind looking into it if I knew where to start.
To mod something like that you'd need to create scenario files (found in /data/scenario). ev is for introduction, birthing, and sanity events. ap is for H-scenes. The general formula is ev_002_[the three letter number code of the seedbed]_[three letter code for the scene type].ks and ap_003_[seedbed code]_[0[goblin type][scene progression]].ks. These are important as they are how the game finds and pulls the scene. [待] indicates the end of a line, [落] is a drop in the line for matting. You can add voice lines (such as from the original Goblin Burrow) using [声 f="[audio file]"] and looping noises (such as for moans) with [ループ声 f="[audio file]"].

You would also need to either add a new character, or modify the existing characters in データ.ks to create their listing that matches. You would also need to define the stage in which they appear, and create the gallery listings for them at the end. You would then need to add them in the variables definitions, 定数定義.ks.

Then you would need to add them to the various functions in 拠点関数.ks. First is adding them to a getTurnStartEventFile (2, 3, 2_back) that is appropriate (though I'm not sure which is for what). Then you will need to add them to mapOpenUpadate() and mapOpenUpadate_back() if they are a raid, or getDeffenseStage() if having them attack the Burrow with the conditions for unlocking their map.

That would be a start at least.

DillyDubzee

Aug 5, 2019
To mod something like that you'd need to create scenario files (found in /data/scenario). ev is for introduction, birthing, and sanity events. ap is for H-scenes. The general formula is ev_002_[the three letter number code of the seedbed]_[three letter code for the scene type].ks and ap_003_[seedbed code]_[0[goblin type][scene progression]].ks. These are important as they are how the game finds and pulls the scene. [待] indicates the end of a line, [落] is a drop in the line for matting. You can add voice lines (such as from the original Goblin Burrow) using [声 f="[audio file]"] and looping noises (such as for moans) with [ループ声 f="[audio file]"].

You would also need to either add a new character, or modify the existing characters in データ.ks to create their listing that matches. You would also need to define the stage in which they appear, and create the gallery listings for them at the end. You would then need to add them in the variables definitions, 定数定義.ks.

Then you would need to add them to the various functions in 拠点関数.ks. First is adding them to a getTurnStartEventFile (2, 3, 2_back) that is appropriate (though I'm not sure which is for what). Then you will need to add them to mapOpenUpadate() and mapOpenUpadate_back() if they are a raid, or getDeffenseStage() if having them attack the Burrow with the conditions for unlocking their map.

That would be a start at least.
Alright cool, that's a great help. I know a tiny bit about code so I think I understand the general idea. You wouldn't need another translator or something would you? Because modifying the dialogue may be good practice for when I want to mess around with the code in greater detail.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If anyone is interested, just found out about a similar game, The Demon Lord's Treasure:
Seems more... open world? Instead of goblin's turn based. Didn't play it much, just to the first battle.

Ps & Warning: The art in the preview kinda fooled me, as the sex scene's quality didn't seem as good, mainly the lip are just some lines. Might be able to sort of infer it, from the preview.

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
If anyone is interested, just found out about a similar game, The Demon Lord's Treasure:
Seems more... open world? Instead of goblin's turn based. Didn't play it much, just to the first battle.

Ps & Warning: The art in the preview kinda fooled me, as the sex scene's quality didn't seem as good, mainly the lip are just some lines. Might be able to sort of infer it, from the preview.
its right here on the site, and its contantly releasing updates, because is completed but not polished i guess

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes