arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
sorry but i must play the first game before right? i did a search and from what i understand of the result. the girls from the first game are not in this?
the dark sceneario, all the girls in the previous game are dead, but well you keep your old goblins for what i know i didn't test this

Reactions: magrao121

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
sorry but i must play the first game before right? i did a search and from what i understand of the result. the girls from the first game are not in this?
This game is on a different continent. No idea which ending is "canon" or not for the previous game. There *might* be an update that lets you use the girls from the first game, some people seemed to think that was in the works, but they might have just misinterpreted a tweet or something.

Reactions: magrao121

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This game is on a different continent. No idea which ending is "canon" or not for the previous game. There *might* be an update that lets you use the girls from the first game, some people seemed to think that was in the works, but they might have just misinterpreted a tweet or something.
It is something of a misinterpretation. The game allows you to create your own custom scenarios and share them online, and they have included the CG from the original game (as well as modified CG from Virgin Lode 2) to allow that. These are purely custom H-scenes though. There is no way planned or current in the game that would allow you to capture and breed the girls from Goblin Burrow in I'll borne.

And the function that allows for custom H-scenes is not supported in the English translation, mostly because it's an online function and I don't want to put any work into an online function for people running a pirated copy.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
It is something of a misinterpretation. The game allows you to create your own custom scenarios and share them online, and they have included the CG from the original game (as well as modified CG from Virgin Lode 2) to allow that. These are purely custom H-scenes though. There is no way planned or current in the game that would allow you to capture and breed the girls from Goblin Burrow in I'll borne.

And the function that allows for custom H-scenes is not supported in the English translation, mostly because it's an online function and I don't want to put any work into an online function for people running a pirated copy.
so this mean we need to wait for a miracle that the developer translate the game so we can use the online, thanks for translating the game :D really having tons of fun with this and the first one

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Did you see it has a full English version?
It does not. That is for the first Goblin Burrow, not I'll borne. It also is not full English, it is just Complete with all DLC and includes the Multilanguage DLC which only translates the base game to English.

Reactions: arucard34

Zenkiba

Sep 3, 2021
When I download the game why does some of the files are corrupted I've already try to download it a lot of times but the result is just the same

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
Can someone share a save file after turn 23 for me? My game kept crashing after turn 23's pregnancy dialogue. Thx.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Game seems broke, When customizing the raid part during the intro buttons are missing or somthing?
Nope, after setting the first slot according to the instruction, just click on the second slot to continue. Repeat for all slots.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes