master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Are there no lolis on this one? the first one had one loli for every 4th girl you capture but I've gotten like 10 girls and still no loli

FkArto

Aug 2, 2017
The krkrconsole.log file is basically required for me to diagnose and fix issues. Please send it to me.

Every goblin type has a unique animation. Otherwise, yeah, too bad for you I guess.
got error on day 13 turn start, as I understand during invasion init (after preg messages)

Last edited:

TangoP

May 21, 2017
I unpacked the full save, but the only save file I can get it to see is the first one, and no gallery unlock.
Anyone else have this issue?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
got error on day 13 turn start, as I understand during invasion init (after preg messages)
Huh. That is really weird. Thank you for the krkr log. Don't have a fix right away, but I'll be working on it.

why is the mattea girl not in the Gallery ?
Mattea? I double-checked and all the seedbeds in the game are in the gallery.

I unpacked the full save, but the only save file I can get it to see is the first one, and no gallery unlock.
Anyone else have this issue?
You need to replace the datasc.ksd and datasu.ksd files. They contain the global unlocks (like the gallery) as well as the index of save games.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to defeat Kamari? Nothing I do seems to matter.
If you're talking about Kanami the idol girl, then yeah, her stage is a little bit fustrating because of her skill. My advice is try to get at least the third healing trap. Her skill will buff her army with random stats, and the most annoying of them all are invincibility and Def up buff, since it make your goblins do no dmg to the enemies.

Go for the enemies without invincibility and Def up first, if it is Kanami herself then even better. If there's no good target, use Defend and wait out their buffs.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Is there an easier way to install this without having virus notifications popping up?
install??? what version did you get i downloaded the torrent, and just unpacked the rar and started playing with locale emulator in japanese, and the game work just fine

Mar 31, 2020
install??? what version did you get i downloaded the torrent, and just unpacked the rar and started playing with locale emulator in japanese, and the game work just fine
Guide says to download the emulator to make the game work.
Tried downloading the emulator but has some unknown stuff that is blocked by my pc and my browser.
Tried downloading the game itself to try and work it myself. Game works fine on its own without the additional file.
Works fine now, thanks!

FkArto

Aug 2, 2017
Or change values in system files with notepad++.
I would recommend make more actions per day and more breed size for 1 no skill meatbed. Without it too much grind and replays needed

PS I so jelause that you can play. I didnt get past error on day 13-14 even after restarting several times. Maybe I can turn off heroine appear on this day to allow me progress furhter?

Reactions: Morice

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Or change values in system files with notepad++.
I would recommend make more actions per day and more breed size for 1 no skill meatbed. Without it too much grind and replays needed

PS I so jelause that you can play. I didnt get past error on day 13-14 even after restarting several times. Maybe I can turn off heroine appear on this day to allow me progress furhter?
I can't reproduce this error or figure out what is causing it even after a few people reported it. Could you send me a save game from just before the crash?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
sorry but i must play the first game before right? i did a search and from what i understand of the result. the girls from the first game are not in this?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes