MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yes. First game was MTL, this one seems to be 95% good English.
Nope. Other way around. Goblin Burrow has 21 out of 25 girls in good English, so 84%. Illborne has 0 H-scenes done in anything but MTL, only story events have been translated so far. Still being worked on, but there haven't been any patches (stay tuned though, one is coming soon).

• Red Heart
Reactions: arucard34

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Nope. Other way around. Goblin Burrow has 21 out of 25 girls in good English, so 84%. Illborne has 0 H-scenes done in anything but MTL, only story events have been translated so far. Still being worked on, but there haven't been any patches (stay tuned though, one is coming soon).
has always thansk for the translation, when ill borne is finished ,you gonna full translate goblin burrow???, the last 4 girl from mtl to english??

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
has always thansk for the translation, when ill borne is finished ,you gonna full translate goblin burrow???, the last 4 girl from mtl to english??
lol, no promises. Partly I took on too many MTL cleanup projects, and partly that I still kind of expect peperoncino to do it. They did release an update to Goblin Burrow's multilingual DLC in August, but only translating one additional DLC and only in Chinese.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Nov/09/2021Bug fixes・晩御飯で冒険者の宿のスチルが表示されない不具合を修正

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys !

I Really really loved the first game. In your opinion Should I play IllBorne now or wait for the final Version of the game (With DLC) and completaaee translation ? How is It going on Twitter for the game ? Muninkai and Thai have made à great job on it for now. But I don't know how far they have gone on the translation. I understand they are waiting for a (possible) localization ?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys !

I Really really loved the first game. In your opinion Should I play IllBorne now or wait for the final Version of the game (With DLC) and completaaee translation ? How is It going on Twitter for the game ? Muninkai and Thai have made à great job on it for now. But I don't know how far they have gone on the translation. I understand they are waiting for a (possible) localization ?
Up to you. There has been no announcement of an international version for Illborne to my knowledge, so we'll still be working on translating it in the mean time. There's still a lot left to do so your tolerance of MTL will make a big difference. Usually the DLC don't add a ton to the game just a few extra seedbeds, so it's pretty easy to pickup after each DLC releases if you've completed the main game.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Nov/11/2021
  • Correction of typographical errors
  • Bug fixes
  • Content added
・部隊編集のマイセット機能を追加
・ステータスが表示不具合を修正
・戦闘発生不具合を修正
・戦闘時の能力低下不具合を修正

Google translate:
-Added the My Set function for unit editing
-Fixed a bug where the status is displayed
-Fixed a battle occurrence bug
-Fixed a bug that reduced ability during battle

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
You're Right. I Forgot that you have to finish the Game again and again to progress. I am usually pretty good with MTL, As long as I have a basic grasp of the "plot" and "characters". H-Scene don't really need a good translation... My bad if I misunderstood about the International. I just saw it being discussed here. I think I pick it up once the translation(MTL) has been "Finished". Thanks for your work !

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes