Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
Hello, is it possible to unlock the DLC in the unlock? After finishing the days, is it possible to continue or does it end inexorably?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, is it possible to unlock the DLC in the unlock? After finishing the days, is it possible to continue or does it end inexorably?
the dlc girls are in the game, you just need to play and get to more turn with the ritual you gain more turns

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
After finishing the days, is it possible to continue or does it end inexorably?
Its game over. On game over, you can start a new game, keeping all of your goblins minus any that died during the defensive battle if losing one is what caused the game over.

l2ose

Aug 26, 2017
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne v220720 Uncompressed Event Images + Extra

For those looking for uncompressed event images. I've sourced these files from latest Japanese Completed Edition (v220720). I have compare it to current latest Fan Translate 1.5d, So you can download the zip file and extract image_0.7z files directly to data/image_0 folder.

Still it might be good idea to make a back up first in case I mess up somehow. Also there are uncompressed voice_0 files available that I didn't upload. Not sure if there any interest in these. So just reply to this post in case you need one. Update: Uncompressed voice_0 has been upload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Seyser Koze

Aug 23, 2021
These games would be more satisfying if they had actual ending CGs and not just cut-and-pastes of stuff you've already seen.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes