Jul 24, 2023
Ok guys how did you win these battles? I'm at the point where this idol chick comes crashing into my dungeon with some adventurers and she keeps fucking buffing them, the previous guy was kinda tough but I managed him but this time it seems too much.

How did you guys go about managing your stuff?
Damage traps and focusing her down turns 1 and 2. Hope she doesn't get invulnerable.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ok guys how did you win these battles? I'm at the point where this idol chick comes crashing into my dungeon with some adventurers and she keeps fucking buffing them, the previous guy was kinda tough but I managed him but this time it seems too much.

How did you guys go about managing your stuff?
Thai2410 made an excellent guide, .

The short answer is your goblins aren't strong enough. The game isn't designed to be won on your first attempt, but to cycle through NewGame+ a few times until you are an unstoppable force. Some people don't like that, and if you don't there are cheat saves and a full save that comes with the translation that has a fully developed Burrow.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Thai2410 made an excellent guide, Goblin Burrow for Dummies.

The short answer is your goblins aren't strong enough. The game isn't designed to be won on your first attempt, but to cycle through NewGame+ a few times until you are an unstoppable force. Some people don't like that, and if you don't there are cheat saves and a full save that comes with the translation that has a fully developed Burrow.
Thanks bro, yeah you got a point I don't think I wanna cycle through NG+ over and over, I think I'll check out those saves and then start from the beginning again with a good starting batch.

I wanna mainly go through the idea of dominating the girls in that roleplay goblin style without resorting to gallery but also without too much grind.

Jul 24, 2023
The gallery is hardcoded, so you might need to do some real finessing. There should be code for how to create multiple pages that is used by the individual seedbed's gallery pages that you might be able to use for the gallery table of contents.
Know which file might hold the gallery code? It'll save me an hour or so of crawling the files for it since I can't read Japanese.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is it worth playing the first game if I started here and finish this?

I did this one because apparently there's not much difference gameplay wise but as I understand it has different girls so it might be worth it for that? Or not?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is it worth playing the first game if I started here and finish this?

I did this one because apparently there's not much difference gameplay wise but as I understand it has different girls so it might be worth it for that? Or not?
Gameplay wise, not exactly. It doesn't have passive skills or skills that use ATK.
But characters wise, first game still has the best designs out of all 3 (ironically). And while I'll Borne has many girls, many of them are just fillers. In game 1, clearing the last boss and getting her ending will give you a big lore drop.

Reactions: feyan

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Gameplay wise, not exactly. It doesn't have passive skills or skills that use ATK.
But characters wise, first game still has the best designs out of all 3 (ironically). And while I'll Borne has many girls, many of them are just fillers. In game 1, clearing the last boss and getting her ending will give you a big lore drop.
Wait there's a 3rd game?

Guess I'll check the first one out as well for the ladies.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
will this one getting update again? i want to play if they wont update this game anymore ill play cause its full of content

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
will this one getting update again? i want to play if they wont update this game anymore ill play cause its full of content
No. Although there's a small, tiny, itsy bitsy chance of updating the translation.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes