viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Dang, the start for this seems much worse that the 1st instance; and it's probably due to the changes, to give importance to the rituals and passives.
The start was tedious and my population couldn't keep up when I tried farming -.- Will probably have to sit back and grow the brood for a couple of games.
Yeah, on top of that, the difficulties spikes are outrageous in this game, compare to he first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand and Yamemai

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
With the amount of girls that are in this game compared to the first I was kinda hoping the demihuman to human ratio would be a bit more even spread instead of a huge majority being humans, still cute girls though. I'm guessing despite the number they're still gonna save a lot of those for DLC like last game.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
Ermm...

Are you perhaps thinking you're playing as the girls by any chance?
No way.. just asking how to defend against the enemies. At some point it is very hard and I am not able to avoid them taking over my place and it is game over.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, on top of that, the difficulties spikes are outrageous in this game, compare to he first.
IKR, just encountered it; the last areas are just outlandish, where the troops/pack are in the hundreds (like 200~600+) when the other areas barely reached the 1##s.
Edit: Gonna need to plan ahead, and use the passives well; really wish they added another slot, instead of replacing a skill slot for the passive. Made starting out harder, since you can't have both healing and damage; tack on how you don't even get a passive skill until 5-ish girls in.
No way.. just asking how to defend against the enemies. At some point it is very hard and I am not able to avoid them taking over my place and it is game over.
Use the traps to your advantage. Once you get a couple good unit, you can just place the unit and use the invincibility item to ease through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayoIII

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Set traps from the armoury. For the first 30 turns, healing traps are the way to go. Every 5 turns (5, 10, 15 etc) there will be an attack, and there are "special enemies" that will attack in turn 7, 21, 28, 42, 49, 63, 70, 77 and 84, so plan accordingly (place traps, do not waste too many goblins before these turns, etc.)

wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
How to survive , because it gets early already damn hard .. only can find the 1st trap .. pretty useless seeing it only heals once 10 hp

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How to survive , because it gets early already damn hard .. only can find the 1st trap .. pretty useless seeing it only heals once 10 hp
It really does get hard. The first few stages only have the first trap. My tip is that always plan ahead for an attack. As I mentioned above, do keep in mind what turn there will be an attack. You can switch out the goblins in your attack team, to use them as defenders, too. If you're not planning to go out and attack, you don't need to set an attack army, and vice versa.

The rituals options give you extra traps placement, but it's RNG so kinda difficult to get more traps in the early games.

Always have your best goblins, of the highest generations, to defend. If a battle is too hard, consider having special goblins (hobgoblin, champion, shaman) as pack units. Or better alternative are Wolf Riders and Meatshields. These are special tokens that drop on the adventurer's tower, from floor 21 and above.

But you don't really need to survive. This game is heavily based around New Game +, so losing is not too detrimental, you can (and should) start over with New Game+

Edit: Do read the pdf files that come with the game. They contain lots of useful information.

Last edited:

Akumaryu

Oct 5, 2017
So having a weird issue at the beginning. The game is going through the intro to the borough-goes to the barracks goes through all the selection there then says "lets form a raiding party with what we have now" and the finger pointer goes to a point above the 1st goblin- from that point on I can click on everything available but can't get the game to progress any further as it just sticks there. Any help?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So having a weird issue at the beginning. The game is going through the intro to the borough-goes to the barracks goes through all the selection there then says "lets form a raiding party with what we have now" and the finger pointer goes to a point above the 1st goblin- from that point on I can click on everything available but can't get the game to progress any further as it just sticks there. Any help?
You have to fill out all 4 of the slot for the army

Reactions: Hajtand

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
At turn 23 I keep getting an error that forces me to close down the game, anyone with the same issue and more importantly. Anyone with a fix? The error log is extremely long so I won't post it unless requested.
The krkrconsole.log file is basically required for me to diagnose and fix issues. Please send it to me.

the only animated sex scene is the one pixel prite missionary?,this one? View attachment 1419623
i play this game bc have a tag of animated,this is all?,only a sprite how animated sex???
Every goblin type has a unique animation. Otherwise, yeah, too bad for you I guess.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think, I'm around halfway through the game. Yet I haven't discovered what the debauched status on the women does to them. Is it just a flavour change in their lewd scenes? I kind of hoped it would make them into warriors themselves or give a little extra boon to the burrow.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think, I'm around halfway through the game. Yet I haven't discovered what the debauched status on the women does to them. Is it just a flavour change in their lewd scenes? I kind of hoped it would make them into warriors themselves or give a little extra boon to the burrow.
It is mostly a flavour change but is also necessary for triggering various victory/end conditions.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It is mostly a flavour change but is also necessary for triggering various victory/end conditions.
Oh cool. I'd be delighted if you told me what they are or give a link with said information.

I kept increasing the turn limit via rituals and around 20+ of the women are debauched. I saw some cool interactions with the busty dwarven sisters and the ninja girls. They made me want to see if there were more, as I proceeded, which is why so many of them are debauched.

Having around half of the girls in the game debauched, will it show individual endings or choose one from certain criteria?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Oh cool. I'd be delighted if you told me what they are or give a link with said information.

I kept increasing the turn limit via rituals and around 20+ of the women are debauched. I saw some cool interactions with the busty dwarven sisters and the ninja girls. They made me want to see if there were more, as I proceeded, which is why so many of them are debauched.

Having around half of the girls in the game debauched, will it show individual endings or choose one from certain criteria?
Already included in the Reference Sheet.

I don't have a sheet for all the interaction events, that might actually be a useful thing to add in a future update.

Chycreus

Mar 21, 2019
As far as MTL games go, this is pretty phenomenal. The grammar is weird here and there but it's barely noticeable. Compared to Goblin Burrow's initial translation where I really didn't understand anything and for the longest time thought the "Goblin Lord" was a "Goblin Road," I can assure you this is pretty good.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

The girls with interaction are:
- Alexandra and Carlotta
- The 4 Japanese Girls
- Mother-Daughter Elves
- Serena and Blair
- Amaria and Florencia
- Eleanor and Daniela
- The Hero Party
- Lutt's Party
- The Dwarf sisters

• Red Heart