XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
On it says.
That both version can be played together.

"This is an extra-large expansion pack, but can be played on its own.
You don't need to own "Goblin Burrow (RJ291561)" to run this game. It can work standalone.
However, if you do have both, then you'll be able to play Goblin Musou!"
How can I put them toghether then?

Reactions: Manturgent

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
I know that nearly everyone is asking that, but how can you fuse the 2 game? and is the eng version that you find in this site adapt for that? i doubt that mergin the 2 file would be of any help XD.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
About combining 2 games:

It is said on DLSite that you can combine the 2 games, but that isn't what you would think.

In this game, you have a feature called "Goblin's Dinner" which is an online feature that allows people to create their own custom scenarios. Combining the games means that you can use assets (CGs, sprites) from game 1 to use in that feature. And that's it, no extra gameplay, or playing game 1 in game 2 if that's what you thought.

And with this being a pirated game, it's best to avoid any kind of online feature.

Combining the games also allows you to use the goblins you bred in game 1 to start in game 2. So here is how:

Open game 1, there is a File (F) tab on the menu bar

Select Register (R)

Then open game 2, there will be prompt that ask you whether you want to transfer your files or not.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Help pls !!I don't understand how to increase their mental state !!! I give them food but the mood don't changing! Only decreases when they give birth !!WTF
just feed them food in the kitchen (the girl in seedbed tab, not the goblin)

Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
At turn 23 I keep getting an error that forces me to close down the game, anyone with the same issue and more importantly. Anyone with a fix? The error log is extremely long so I won't post it unless requested.

Reactions: JPSAGE

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Is it edited MTL at least? Otherwise what's up with listing 2 people as translators.

Edit: It's not. So hooking up an MTL tool and clicking "translate" makes you a translator now.
I saw some dude who made a damn patreon surrounding him MTL'ing.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Love these games just wish they get more animations my only problem with Peperoncino Games. Glad to see translation is being worked on

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Dang, the start for this seems much worse that the 1st instance; and it's probably due to the changes, to give importance to the rituals and passives.
The start was tedious and my population couldn't keep up when I tried farming -.- Will probably have to sit back and grow the brood for a couple of games.

Reactions: MysticGrin

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the only animated sex scene is the one pixel prite missionary?,this one? 1632457106669.png
i play this game bc have a tag of animated,this is all?,only a sprite how animated sex???

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes