Rixzscen

Oct 12, 2020
anyone know how to replace a skill that some goblin already have ?

sry for my bad english

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
I hope the "Slayer" is in here. It's not a Goblin game if there isn't a menacing, red eyed glowing, too angry to die character.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Translation is ongoing. 1.0 was just released, so no updates. Follow the Translation thread for more WIP updates.

There is a guide for this included in the download.

The games are completely separate. All that you can do to 'combine the two' is register your Goblin Burrow save games with Illborne (File -> Register) and import the Burrow you had. Otherwise the two do not interact.

It wouldn't be a peperoncino game without a time limit. The time limit starts at 70 days but can be extended to 100 through the Rituals tab.
thx for answering, sorry if i didn't explain well. but i meant the ones that were left as MTL in the old dlcs like:

Giovanna and Zara from DLC1 are MTL.
Elda from DLC2 is MTL.

they're still being translated or were left out due to the launch of "i'll borne" dlc? or i'm just dumb and they were translated and are included in this dlc or something like that.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Wait im confused, it says male protag so does taht mean you are trying to stop the goblins or are you like the goblin leader helping your boys to get laid?
the second in a way. You are the leader of a nest and want to take over the world by growing your army.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I am confused by many things here, but mostly...

(a) Still not sure exactly how this differs from the original Goblin Burrow game

(b) Mostly confused by the sub-title "I'll Borne" which... is a contraction. "I Will Borne" or (future tense) then (past tense). Are we sure this isn't supposed to be Ill and not I'll because Ill (or sick/bad) makes much more sense for a game about breeding evil monsters than "I will/I shall" "already be given birth to".

Then again, this is Japan, so maybe that is a sentence that makes more sense in the original language.
It is a sequel mostly because of new characters and some small enhancements. On the other side I think some stuff like new animations are too rare.
Yeah I also think Ill makes more sense. Who knows if it is a "lost in translation" case.

Reactions: MysticGrin

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
Wait, So the 25+ girls from the first game are presumed dead or worse? Cotton is the sister of Anvil which she hasn't seen since gods knows how long. Man Goblin Slayer was right.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
From the dlsite description:

"This is an extra-large expansion pack, but can be played on its own.
You don't need to own "Goblin Burrow (RJ291561)" to run this game. It can work standalone.
However, if you do have both, then you'll be able to play Goblin Musou!"
How can I combine both games?

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
It's a sequel. There is no integration as far as I know
On it says.
That both version can be played together.

"This is an extra-large expansion pack, but can be played on its own.
You don't need to own "Goblin Burrow (RJ291561)" to run this game. It can work standalone.
However, if you do have both, then you'll be able to play Goblin Musou!"

Reactions: Manturgent

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Wait im confused, it says male protag so does taht mean you are trying to stop the goblins or are you like the goblin leader helping your boys to get laid?
All goblins in this game are males and you are the one whos managing them.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes