NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
If I remember correctly, after you die, there will be several questions that aren't translated(?):unsure:

Q: The first one is do you want to read any hint to how u can be better at the game?
1. Yes
2. No
Q: Do you want to restart the game with carry-over items and units, or return to title screen
1: Restart with your things (basically new game+)
2. Return to title screen

I don't remember the order of the next one but one of them is choosing the difficulty from 1 to 5 stars. The harder the better items drop. One other question is do you want to skip the tutorial?
Thanks for the translations. I see, this game is pretty much roguelike where you have to die a lot to be stronger, being able to win in the first try is very hard to do.

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
One good tip about the game. Shaman magic is OP. Beat the game without Newgame+ just by using Shamans. Stack shamans if you want to destroy everything or just One shaman with multiple base gobs if its a long drawn out battle. Shaman +water rajin/Angry tree is Too OP. Another tip is that you arent penalized if you lose a battle in a raid. I usually "poke" the raid girl in the first battle then lose, then defeat her the next day with my stronger units.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Been breeding more by generation than usual and it's having a nice effect. Easiest way to raise the lesser stats of troops, even my casters have some extra health/defense finally by generation 10.

You just need to breed more base goblins. The basic goblins are shock troops by default that are cut down en masse. Each point of damage you take kills a goblin back up troop. You eat through them like nobody's business and it's the main thing that halts combat progress. It can actually be better to field goblin troops with less command as leaders, so less base goblins are killed when they're attacked. Of course the leading troop needs to be strong enough to tank that extra damage.

Command feels like the worst stat to raise for commanding/leading units for that reason. You'd need a ton of extra to survive an additional hit, and it'll just eat more base goblins. Better to raise attack to kill faster or defense to tank better than command just to sacrifice goblins quicker lol. I really hate Goblin Road for that reason.

That's one of my only major issues with this game, I wish the backup units had more effect on combat (And visual impact). Simplifying them to all being one shot by each point of damage makes me sad. I'd almost rather they just did away with the back up units and focused the game more on the lead units. Feels like using any back up units other than the base goblins is such a terrible waste.

I understand what they were going with (Kind of a simplified version of the enemy and your back up troops fighting off in the distance type thing as worthless minions compared to the lead units that are more important), but not really feeling the impact of the backup units is sad. I'd rather see some big numbers for them basically. Show them doing their full damage like a full army. Would be cool to see like "Goblin troops did xxx damage to the human troops". Seeing the backup troops with hundreds of total hp and damage would make this feel way better/cooler. Right now it just feels like it's the lead units fighting rather than two massive armies going at it.
Thanks for the helpful reply man.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know the DLC is out but i can only translate the story part the item list and menu is still in japanese if someone can translate that then will update the OP
Complete Gallery save goes in Goblin Burrow\savedata
I used your save. I got the day 80 bit, but it didn't unlock a single gallery image for any girl.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... I think somothing wrong...
What it is the pacth? Were is no new in DLSity!
We have only DLC, were is new content, but it completly standalone!

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
Load save file
has all names
no real gallery scene
sad :(
Have to do everything all over again. at least I can still use my save file from Japanese version

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
sorry about that tought we fixed evrything this time looks like i over looked somthing agen anyway this is the fix to the looting error

also thank you very mutch for posting the error it helped a lot ^^

put it in data->system 2 and replace it whit the file in ther

Last edited:

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
sorry about that tought we fixed evrything this time looks like i over looked somthing agen anyway this is the fix to the looting error

also thank you very mutch for posting the error it helped a lot ^^

put it in data->system 2 and replace it whit the file in ther
fnx

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
If anyone want to cheat with cheat engine like I do, here some quick tips on items (that you feed for raising stats). Each item address (ie. 0CB0A864 or something) are 12 bit (or C on Hex) apart with other item.

So if you got 1 item address you can add manually to get into others.
Example: Sailor Pizza address 0CB0A864
Previous item (Fruit Wine) address 0CB0A864-C
Next Item (Tacosmi Pasta) address 0CB0A864+C View attachment 761097
can you share this on cheat engine i try to sue code but cant find

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok guys... I see this is real Mian Game+DLC...
I think Translator get next:
Get main game and dlc and unpack...
From dlc he copy and replace all files in main game...
BTW, translate is more in this new version...

And yes,m guys, save from 1st page no more working, cus game have diffrent files now...

S117

Feb 22, 2020
Is there any way to increase the amount of actions you get per day?
If you mean legit, I don't think so. However, it's easy enough to change via Cheatengine: it's a standard 4 Byte valuable, so you search "3", perform an action, search "2", perform another action, search "1" and then go through the remaining options (changing one at a time to, say, 9 and then switching between base options to see if the action points have changed). If you want to narrow it down further you can, for example, click the food area and keep searching "1" as long as you can cancel out of it.

can you share this on cheat engine i try to sue code but cant find
It isn't a specific code: when you find the address of any consumable item (through standard cheatengine methods) you can copy that address, go into "add address manually", paste the code and then add + or - C to the end of the code (so it'd look like 306919F0D0 +C or whatever). You can add multiple + or - Cs to go further up or down the item list (306919F0D0 +C +C or whatever).

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes