Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Is it me or has the number of new games being MTL gone up a lot recently?
Which is a good thing, right? Because that's better than full Japanese.
In case u were wondering how they go up, then it must because of the awesome program named Translator++ which helps our translation endeavor a lot.

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
How do you get good at this game? it's nuts, can never get past the ninja girl even with 100+ gobbos and leader units who all have like 90 HP and attack and everything. What am I missing?

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
How do you get good at this game? it's nuts, can never get past the ninja girl even with 100+ gobbos and leader units who all have like 90 HP and attack and everything. What am I missing?
Did you prepare any trap for when she comes?
My tactic for this game is to capture many girls as possible and doesn't feed them. They die in the process of making the strongest breeds and give you the good stuff that increases nearly all stats for the offsprings. When there's a raid that I can't defend against, I just take all the units out and let them win, start over with all of my best bois and food, repeat till the burrow is strong enough to defeat the next area in one turn.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know if the stats given by items help the offspring become stronger? Or are those just bonuses to that unit only. I've been trying to breed units I juiced up, but they always seem to end up worse than the parents. It seems like those bonuses might not be transferred. The tooltip says the effects will be inherited for a while by the goblin descendants, but that's super vague. I'm not sure if it means that goblin needs to breed right away or the bonuses will no longer be inherited, or if it means it will only last so long in the gene pool.

Maybe I should just breed by generation?

Does the sacrifice goblins to improve to genes improve all the goblins or just the base goblins too?

Wish this game had a skip tutorial button. I keep starting over to retry stuff. Guess I could just use an old save, but eh.

Last edited:

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
From what I see, usually, the stats the offspring get better than their parents are the stats of their breed. Like for the red ogre, that stat is Attack Power. I fed one guy to get 88 Attack Power and 50 Defense, his (rare breed) children tend to come out with 91 AP and 22 Defense, which's roughly the same amount of Defense the parent had before he got fed. But that's just me keep pitching one guy to the girls over and over again till there's one of his children surpasses him (slightly) without the help of food.

Wait. Do you start over from the main screen manually? The game has a function to start over with items and units of your previous session everytime you lose, and they do allow you to skip the tutorial.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
From what I see, usually, the stats the offspring get better than their parents are the stats of their breed. Like for the red ogre, that stat is Attack Power. I fed one guy to get 88 Attack Power and 50 Defense, his (rare breed) children tend to come out with 91 AP and 22 Defense, which's roughly the same amount of Defense the parent had before he got fed. But that's just me keep pitching one guy to the girls over and over again till there's one of his children surpasses him (slightly) without the help of food.

Wait. Do you start over from the main screen manually? The game has a function to start over with items and units of your previous session everytime you lose, and they do allow you to skip the tutorial.
Not restarting on loss, I meant I keep restarting to test the breeding mechanics and see if there's a better way to raise strong goblins quicker than that. I know you can hold down the button to skip text, but I wanted a complete skip.

Stuff I'm trying to figure out:

1: Is there anything that improves the chance of higher tier goblins being born or improves the number of goblins birthed at a time (Higher sanity maybe or stronger goblin types?)?

2: Do the backup units benefit from stat ups at all? (Doesn't seem like it)

3: Is there anything that improves the chance of finding higher level items when searching (Higher stats or higher tier goblin type)?

4: Do the stat boosts from inheritance improve the offspring's stats? If so for how long does that last? Does "for a while" mean that it only works for a few days after a goblin matures? Or does it mean that those stats may bleed off in future generations if you don't continue feeding the descendants.

5: Does generation number impact stats or is it just a random thing you can track?

6: Do all goblin types benefit from the training?

7: What's the chance of skill acquisition? Seems like The initial skills learned have a higher chance than them being overwritten by new skills anyways.

So many fucking questions. I'm not really expecting an answer on most of those, this is just the type of game that bugs me by being so vague about that kinda shit lol.

Last edited:

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Not restarting on loss, I meant I keep restarting to test the breeding mechanics and see if there's a better way to raise strong goblins quicker than that. I know you can hold down the button to skip text, but I wanted a complete skip.

I've been trying to test a bunch of shit that isn't obvious about how the breeding stuff works, how the backup units work, etc. I feel like the generations might have some effect or I don't know why it would even track that.
I guess you could keep goblins from gen 1 alive somehow, by putting them in defense team when you're going on raid, and on attack team when you're being raided? :unsure: That way you can keep some OG and restarting on loss to skip the tutorial for testing purpose? Not sure how but I retained one gen 6 way later in the game. Tho, switching teams is kinda a chore itself.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
And yeah I agree, it seems like goblins have one stat they really cling to when breeding and it's really hard to boost the other stats of their offspring. Breeding Shamans with higher defense is a pain in the ass for example, but they pick up magic easily. I wanted to try to cover for the weakness of some unit types, but it seems like it might be better just to play to their strengths. If you just focus on boosting their strengths, they'll end up with way more stats quicker.

Also items appear to go in a certain order every time on maps when searching for items.

First Map: 1: Chicken Egg, 2: Chicken Egg
Second Map: 1: Shiroishi, 2: Underground Flower, 3: Sailor Pizza
Third Map: 1: Sheep Meat, 2: Belladonna Flower, 3: Witch's Stew

Spells (There appears to be no drawbacks to the higher tier magic, so the lower stuff just blows I guess):

Healing Track: Heal own units
The Secret of Wood: 1.0x Magic Damage
Wind Pickles: 1.2x Magic Damage
Water Ranjutsu: 1.5x Magic Damage
Forest Protection: Boosts all team damage by 1.3x for 1 turn (This only works on the turn its cast, meaning you really want your first unit to cast it).

Last edited:
Reactions: John Otaku

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
yea i can´t play this game i extracted then just a blue screen. ad no gobo. pls someone help i want to raid beatiful women

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the 200714 version? It seems the DLC can only be installed to that version. I tried doing it with this one and it seems to have just broken the game

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Just finished a first playthrough which end at turn 80 with ending 2, pretty easy once I understand how things work, so I think I'm gonna share some of my understanding of the game and see if it help anyone who have trouble beating the game.

First, here is a list of the girl you can get :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my guess on how the breeding in the game work, it might not be correct:
There is a base stats for Goblin and each goblin stats is depend on their class multiplier to that based stats, to avoid confusion, let's take the starting Goblin stats as the base stats, it has 5 HP, 4 ATK, 3 DEF and 3 MAG, if you use this Goblin to breed, you can expect a HobGoblin with stats around 20HP(4x), 8 ATK(2x), 12 DEF(4x), and 15 MAG(5x), not always the case but it's always quite close.
With that being said, you should focus on raising base stats as high as you can with each generation, the way to raise base stats:
1. New Generation, each generation give small boost to all stats, I know this because I fuck the girl who give MAG, but somehow my DEF increase.
2. Fuck specific girl, each girl give boost to specific stats.
3. Eat Item, they do increase base stats while they increase the raw stats, so don't worry about new generation weaker than the previous one, for example Shaman, eating food that grant raw stats of 10 MAG, should give enough base stats to make next generation Shaman have extra 5 MAG compare to those who doesn't eat. (Also killing girl by making them 0 SAT and then fuck them will give a bone item that greatly increase all stats)

Now in term of skill, I think they are decided based on whose girl's gene on the generation, rather than the girl you recent fuck, it mean let said your Shaman has a skill Secret of Wood and Wind Pickles, but because somewhere in this Goblin generation you fucked Anvil, the next Shaman might just born with Healing Track and another skill, this will sometimes really fucked up your skill set if you been fucking girl randomly without thinking.
To prevent this to happen, use the girls with no skill (Ilari at Days 7) to make skill-less goblin, and then only have those goblin fuck the girl you want the skill to inherit onto, just remember to favorite one Generation 1 Goblin and make sure it doesn't died if you want to do this.

Now, onto the game itself, early game was a bit hard, but become easy once you get Champion and Shaman with Secret of Wood, the next challenging thing was fighting Vivian, but should be fine by removing golem with ranged attack and burst her with Shaman Magic, and after that once you breed Shaman and HobGoblin with Anger of Tree People, the game just become easy mode.

Anger of Tree People is a skill that hit all enemy with 1x MAG damage(Later replace with another skill that does 1.3x), HobGoblin has 5.0x MAG compare to normal Goblin, and Shaman has 8.0x MAG, HobGoblin has no restriction like Champion,Shaman,Paladin and Lord, so basically at that point what I do is keep breeding HobGoblin and Shaman, with both of my loot/defend roster consist of 3 Hobgoblin + 1 Shaman, 2 Hobgoblin pair with Goblin, 1 Hob Goblin pair with Hob Goblin and the Shaman pair with Shaman, with this team you can basically pillage twice, HobGoblin blow out their partner, and finish them off with Shaman, easy.
For Boss battle, switch all pairing to Goblin, then just do retreat + AoE MAG x 3 , this usually wipe out the other unit other than boss, if not, just repeat again next days, they do get to attack, but all you lost is some generic goblin, sometimes the HobGoblin / Shaman if they decide to focus on one target, but it's alright, it's only one.
This Tactic work till the last Boss Patrizia, burrow defend is even easier with trap healing back your goblin every turn.

Now onto the battle itself, you had main unit and you can pair it with side unit, not sure how the calculation work but side unit do greatly affect your main unit, a HobGoblin with Champion as side unit can hit enemy for 50+ when usually only hit for 12+, but be aware that each side unit basically act like a shield with 1HP each, you have 10 Champion as a side unit, they hit your main unit for 10 damage, all your Champion died, unless you can heal them back up.
This is why I don't like to use Champion, his defend are low, and he has no MP to use any kind of healing, if you want someone who can fight in front, use Paladin.

Thats all I can think off for now, hope it help.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Where do I put the savedata? I put it in the file in the game directory but it still gives me my old saves.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes