b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
Downloaded twice, Reinstalled 4 times still can't get it to work!.
Tried renaming the exe, did'nt know what to rename it to so just named it same as game folder,
Also renamed the .cf to go with it, got further but still wont run!.
I'm out of ideas. if anyone knows how to get this game running please help!.
i was having the same problem as you until i read the red text the op write wich is "Must have the system locale in Japanese or use locale emulator without locale in jap, game will not work"
so you need to change the system locale to japanese cause i tried running it with japanese locale as admin and its still didnt work,
1. open control panel
2. go to clock and region
3. click region
4. go to administrative and click "change system locale..." and chose japanese
5. restart your pc
6. ...
7. profit !!!

holaimlost

Aug 17, 2016
well i didnt know sombody was translating this otherwise i woulnd have translated it anway i dont whant to let it go to waste so here is my file ^^

Goblin Burrow + DLC english translated
Mega

i will keep it up for 1 week then i delete it
and tell me if ther are any errors in the game later only tested until the second char
pls forgive me for any errors i did screw around whit the codes after all ^^
I'm getting an error.

NVM it was fixed with the new translation that was uploaded.

Thanks!

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
so lets me do this again instead of uploading the game i only upload the translation files it also gives me a better peace of mind because of copyright issues

just put the files in the the folders as the name says
and put verDat1.ks into the data folder so whit this you only need the game and dlc

(menus and storry is translated ther are a few parts that stil have to be translated in the menu)
nice. thanks

Apr 7, 2017
so lets me do this again instead of uploading the game i only upload the translation files it also gives me a better peace of mind because of copyright issues

just put the files in the the folders as the name says
and put verDat1.ks into the data folder so whit this you only need the game and dlc

(menus and storry is translated ther are a few parts that stil have to be translated in the menu)
Following this method unfortunately seems to not actually bring you to the start menu. I freeze in the loading process on this screen that doesn't come up in your own full upload or in the upload in the OP.

Your own full upload meanwhile starts up, but seems to crash when you try to steal items when there are no items left to steal.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Then I give up xd sorry
For now I am gonna enjoy the game i have only been translating it instead of playing it ^^ if i see a problem i fix it and maybe upload it in the future but I am sure by that time sombody else translated the game ^^

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
so, currently someone is translating this game properly and this shiro guy just dropped a MTL ver. ?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
So is the combat system just pure bullshit or am I missing something?
Seems like the only unit that can take a beating is the leader, if you have a Champion lead more Champions, the supporting ones just die like flies in the first attack, their defense and HP don't seem to count at all.
So for the frontline units, you want a strong leader with plain Goblins as meatshields, or you're going to loose all your better units.
But this severely limits your attack power, so as the enemies get more powerful, your front units will do fuck all in damage.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
when you "GAME OVER" the text is all in japanese but i can see some stars (1-5 stars) is that dificulty?
it would be nice to lower the dificulty since this game is to hard

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes