Feb 2, 2019
I´ll proceed to stab her with "my sword" then I´ll stab her with my sword...

View attachment 759536

Social Injustice Goblin now I´m following you... *Evil laughts* time to run!
Soon you will be laid off. :oops:
I find some real barbaric women here... :eek::eek: It's inhuman and ungoblin to do that! Even goblins are not so evil!

This one in particular...

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone have a rescue after the 50 day? I can't get through this day... If anyone wants to try to pass, it is the save on slot 6.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Soon you will be laid off. :oops:
I find some real barbaric women here... :eek::eek: It's inhuman and ungoblin to do that! Even goblins are not so evil!

This one in particular...
Usually when I see someone linking nhentai and those 6 numbers I say "you are a man of culture" but in your case you are a goblin of culture... but see, its better if im the one stabbing you, I can give all goblins a quick and swift dead... (well most of the time when there is not fire involved...) see im a very nice person that loves to stab and slash all goblins :)

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
okay, I tried to download the KrkrExtract files, and it's not working. Mostly because my anti-virus keeps deleting the dll file, but even with that it still doesn't operate as intended. the application tells me to drop the exe file from the game directory, yet it does nothing.

I guess I should wait until the game page gets a Mega link update with the new DLC installed with the eng-mtl patch.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
How bad is the MTL, is it passable?

I really wanna download but that MTL tag is preventing my finger from clicking on the download link:oops:!

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
:eek:my time has come, play this game like a month ago. all in Japanese without understanding anything, but I was understanding passing the days. I have two saved one with the game passed in 5 stars day 1, and the other 5 stars day 80. the units are over the 150 generation.

day 1 - 5 stars:

day 80 - 5 stars:

They will be available until 12/8/2020

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
:eek:my time has come, play this game like a month ago. all in Japanese without understanding anything, but I was understanding passing the days. I have two saved one with the game passed in 5 stars day 1, and the other 5 stars day 80. the units are over the 150 generation.

day 1 - 5 stars: Mega

day 80 - 5 stars: Mega

They will be available until 12/8/2020
thank you ^^
and thanks to you i found out stil have some untranslated parts in food storage ( goblin names ther ) i will fix it now ^^

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
well i didnt know sombody was translating this otherwise i woulnd have translated it anway i dont whant to let it go to waste so here is my file ^^

Goblin Burrow + DLC english translated
Mega

i will keep it up for 1 week then i delete it
and tell me if ther are any errors in the game later only tested until the second char
pls forgive me for any errors i did screw around whit the codes after all ^^
thanks for the translation. there is a error, when i try to go to the next day, it crash with something about goblin not found. i use the save provided on the first post. if you need an image, please tell me. thanks again. also do you have save file that include the dlc characters completed in the gallery?

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
thanks for the translation. there is a error, when i try to go to the next day, it crash with something about goblin not found. i use the save provided on the first post. if you need an image, please tell me. thanks again. also do you have save file that include the dlc characters completed in the gallery?
thank you now i just need to find a way to fix it haha... ^^

ps looks like its a dlc file

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
it looks like the whole tranlation is screwed up so i am gonna take down the download until fixed i will try agen whit translater++
lets say that it translated parts that shoulnd have been translated

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
:DNow this is what I'm talking about!!! This Looks Super HOT! Thank You for all your hard work and effort in getting this game here! You just introduced me to a game I will definitely enjoy!(y)

nobodycares121

Jul 14, 2020
How do you run the game. The .exe is just a bunch of question marks and a question mark error dialogue. I can't google "??? ????? ?????? ???????"

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes