flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
weird how in movies, goblins and orks tend to be superior to the humans
while in games they tend to be the bottom class next to slimes
(and in sex games they just rape women and plunder villages)
This may be getting off topic but in what movies have you seen that Gobbos are at all superior to humans? The only way I've ever seen them depicted in media are either malicious but individually weak murder (and occasionally rape) monsters or weak yet cunning dregs of society

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
This may be getting off topic but in what movies have you seen that Gobbos are at all superior to humans? The only way I've ever seen them depicted in media are either malicious but individually weak murder (and occasionally rape) monsters or weak yet cunning dregs of society
lord of the rings for example.
there was another movie but i just catn remember the name :/

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
hm it doesnt start for me, i have 2 exes (renamed both to something english) one of them just says drag and drop exe here and the other opens some weird blue screen with an error sound.
dragging them on top of each other doesnt do anything either.

Reactions: jame.j

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
How bad is the MTL for this game? It looks good and if the translation is at least passable it's worth a shot.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Ah, by superior do you mean that they were winning overall? I mean the hobbits were killing the buggers with ease
well idk the movie (imo) showcases orks and goblins as superior. they are stronger, more organised, outnumbering and just overrun the humans in most places. and they seem to also withstand sword strikes sometimes

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm asking an extremely stupid question, but how hard is it to reach files storing the game's text, in order to manually improve the translation (because yes we play this for the plot, gentlemen) ?
I mean, to machine translate it, someone should have had access to the text in the first place, right ?

• Wow
Reactions: Afaman
Oct 16, 2017
hm it doesnt start for me, i have 2 exes (renamed both to something english) one of them just says drag and drop exe here and the other opens some weird blue screen with an error sound.
dragging them on top of each other doesnt do anything either.
I renamed ゴブリンの巣穴.eXe to game.exe (anything english may work) and then I can run it with ntlea locale emulator.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
weird how in movies, goblins and orks tend to be superior to the humans
while in games they tend to be the bottom class next to slimes
(and in sex games they just rape women and plunder villages)
Depends on the Game... In "Dungeon Keeper 2" they are quiet strong... OK individually rather weak but group 3-5 and they can stand their ground against most enemies.
Same for "Dungeons 2" & "Dungeons 3"
...And Orks are superior in prone Power in all Medias compared to humans... however humans have more versatile tactics and can deal with them

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
shiiiit, just two days ago i tried playing the convoluted japanese version and instantly rage quit, thanks for the english version :cool::cool::love::love::love::love:

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
While not a movie, Age of Wonders 3 got good gobbos.
While they are still funny looking and rely on being many, they arent evil and in the main story the goblin that join is pretty much the most good hearted of the bunch.
And if you play random battle you can make wathever you want. Even ultimate good goblin Jesus protector of everyone. :V

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Somehow i rather have adventurer inn translated while KaguraGames is delaying it on other stuff.

Also, there is a 0714 version which adds QoL to the game.
Like 'hoard brawling' which culls the horde but provides bonus status for the hoard for every 100 deaths. This is needed when you are able to murder end-game maps and the hoard is capped at 500 population.
And a bug fix for 1 of the spells.

Furthermore, the DLC added 3 new girls, 2 additional endings and game balancing.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes