Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
well idk the movie (imo) showcases orks and goblins as superior. they are stronger, more organised, outnumbering and just overrun the humans in most places. and they seem to also withstand sword strikes sometimes
Nope.
Orcs are generally worse then humans in every aspect, except they breed fast.
Uruk-hai are bigger and stronger
Goblins.. I don't recall them mentioned specifically in LOTR or Sillmarillion at all, but if they are, they would be lower than orcs.
IIRC 'goblin' is just an occasional byword for orc in Tolkien's works. The Peter Jackson movies did distinguish between goblins and orcs, but that was just Peter Jackson taking some creative liberties. OTOH, Tolkien's work does make a point of saying that there's multiple strains of orcs. Even aside from the uruk-hai (which IIRC not only refers to Saruman's strain of orcs but also to the black orcs bred at Minas Morgul), it's also stated that the orcs of Mordor are significantly tougher and more disciplined than those of Moria or the orc tribes of the wilderness. So what Peter Jackson did here wasn't *that* much of a departure with the lore.

And you're right about Tolkien's orcs being inferior to humans across the board. As you say, their one advantage is that they breed faster than anything else. They're grade-A cannonfodder. But this is a strategic advantage because it allowed Morgoth and Sauron to recover from losses much faster than anyone else.

That's also the only reason why Sauron's orc armies were a serious threat - they lost battles but won wars simply through attrition. But even then, Sauron's armies included lots of humans as well. The Haradrim and Easterlings were reliable heavy hitters, which is also exactly why the siege of Minas Tirith was left to a Haradrim army instead of a regular orc army.

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
I dragged the Japanese-named .exe file onto the KrkrExtract.exe file without changing anything and the game opened up with no issues for me.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
is there a way to run this on mac? tried with wine but it dosnt have aclue what to do with a Japanese game i dont think

Reactions: laser14

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Say here again for those who don't know.
If you download a game that is in Japanese, the system must also be in Japanese or the file will be damaged.
Ka like it is with Windows 10.
But think same problem ^^.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Huh this looks pretty good. How complete is this game though? I've read mention of a DLC that just got released. Does the creator plan on making more content besides that DLC? How much H-content does this game have? Sucks I have to be selective on what I download because my internet is on a limited data plan.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
From the look of it - haven't played yet - it looks similar to another game. Like Orc Kingdom or something...

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Huh this looks pretty good. How complete is this game though? I've read mention of a DLC that just got released. Does the creator plan on making more content besides that DLC? How much H-content does this game have? Sucks I have to be selective on what I download because my internet is on a limited data plan.
Games by the dev usually have 2 DLC for each main game release, so there will def be at least one more update DLC for the game that adds more woman. At any time when a Japanese dev releases a game it is considered complete, anything extra is just that, extra content.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
The take on playing the monsters may be intersting but damn the first rape dialogues are really hard to read...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Sooo...
Only Story and items Translete, yes?
And Game already have DLC, but only in Japanese?

Ok... If anyones need DLC, here it is:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes