• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the mega download seems to come with a trogan virus attached to it... my webroot detected it and deleted the exe file... so much for trying this game
This is probably a false positive from your AV.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
the mega download seems to come with a trogan virus attached to it... my webroot detected it and deleted the exe file... so much for trying this game
My bet is that your anti-vir detected KrkrExtract that is used to extract xp3 data files, so it is propably a false detect but who knows. Don't know why uploader forget to remove it from the pack.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
well idk the movie (imo) showcases orks and goblins as superior. they are stronger, more organised, outnumbering and just overrun the humans in most places. and they seem to also withstand sword strikes sometimes
Nope.
Orcs are generally worse then humans in every aspect, except they breed fast.
Uruk-hai are bigger and stronger
Goblins.. I don't recall them mentioned specifically in LOTR or Sillmarillion at all, but if they are, they would be lower than orcs.

Feb 2, 2019
All goblins are pesky xenos. And they even know it themselves - that's why they're hunting for our women instead of using their own. :p
Kek! Obviously. Don't you know about the theory of great replacement? It's our goal. Replacing all humans by "requisitioning" and breeding their women.
And... also... you know what is said... "The grass is always greener in the neighbor's meadow." ... Well, in your case, humans, you are green of jealousy when we take your women. And your women are green of sickness and disgust ( :sick: ) when we "take" them.
Kobold_artlibre_jnl.jpg
This female is a good one. With great will and strong mindset. Not hesiting and trying her best to please my bethren and save her life. It make me respect her as a living being.
2020-08-05_00h05_40.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes