sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
it looks like the whole tranlation is screwed up so i am gonna take down the download until fixed i will try agen whit translater++
lets say that it translated parts that shoulnd have been translated
ok, do you have the dlc completed save? i would like to just unlock them in the gallery since it doesnt have any errors there. thanks

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
ok, do you have the dlc completed save? i would like to just unlock them in the gallery since it doesnt have any errors there. thanks
no sorry i only played the game for a few min the rest was hours of translating ^^
and it looks like i have to do the translating myself (170 files ) so its gonna take a while for a update unless sombody ells can fix the translation ^^

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
This game is frustrating garbage. I don't understand why japanese games in particular have this obsession with obnoxious difficulty. I managed to grind through to level 63 after tons of deaths, and now I'm just hard stuck because this golem bitch that invades the burrow is fucking invincible and hits like a truck. Stupid game.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
no sorry i only played the game for a few min the rest was hours of translating ^^
and it looks like i have to do the translating myself (170 files ) so its gonna take a while for a update unless sombody ells can fix the translation ^^
ok no worry

Apr 7, 2017
This game is frustrating garbage. I don't understand why japanese games in particular have this obsession with obnoxious difficulty. I managed to grind through to level 63 after tons of deaths, and now I'm just hard stuck because this golem bitch that invades the burrow is fucking invincible and hits like a truck. Stupid game.
It doesn't explain it anywhere in english, but if you die, select the second japanese text and THEN the top japanese text, you can restart with everything you've currently got intact. So if you know something you can't beat is coming up, just completely empty out your defense to max out what you restart with.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Downloaded twice, Reinstalled 4 times still can't get it to work!.
Tried renaming the exe, did'nt know what to rename it to so just named it same as game folder,
Also renamed the .cf to go with it, got further but still wont run!.
I'm out of ideas. if anyone knows how to get this game running please help!.

Reactions: KARA BOĞA

DGoblin

Apr 11, 2019
Downloaded twice, Reinstalled 4 times still can't get it to work!.
Tried renaming the exe, did'nt know what to rename it to so just named it same as game folder,
Also renamed the .cf to go with it, got further but still wont run!.
I'm out of ideas. if anyone knows how to get this game running please help!.
Must have the system locale in Japanese or use locale emulator without locale in jap, game will not work !!!!!!

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
It doesn't explain it anywhere in english, but if you die, select the second japanese text and THEN the top japanese text, you can restart with everything you've currently got intact. So if you know something you can't beat is coming up, just completely empty out your defense to max out what you restart with.
Yea, figured this out through trial and error. Then it becomes a pretty easy, if grindy, game. It's like those JSK games where you're supposed to die over and over while building your stats until you can finally progress.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
For anyone who trying to play after so many re-install the game, are you guys also tricked with that KrkrExtract.exe ? I just realize the game exe are the fish icon one. Even after it got deleted by my anti-virus the game still run (after once error message and run it with Locale Emulator)

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
well i didnt know sombody was translating this otherwise i woulnd have translated it anway i dont whant to let it go to waste so here is my file ^^

Goblin Burrow + DLC english translated
Mega

i will keep it up for 1 week then i delete it
and tell me if ther are any errors in the game later only tested until the second char
pls forgive me for any errors i did screw around whit the codes after all ^^
it should be fixed and if another error pops up i leave it to a better translater ^^
also evrything is google translated just saying

Anyway GL en HF ^^

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes