CahSis

Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys, anyone know why Im having a autosave error? when it happens the game dont crash, but stop registering clicks.

1596747426813.png

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
and how do you make the elf quen go to nasty state with only 10 day remaining ?
By capturing her earlier. The events for offensive captures seem to spawn when you do a successful looting at the previous stage. If 10 days remaining is when her event normally spawns, then I would definitely recommend you trigger it through stage clear instead.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
sorry about that tought we fixed evrything this time looks like i over looked somthing agen anyway this is the fix to the looting error

also thank you very mutch for posting the error it helped a lot ^^

put it in data->system 2 and replace it whit the file in ther
I am interested in editing the translation, however, I am encountering an issue where when I inject/patch the translation with Translator++, it gives an error after I try opening the game. I wonder if you know what the issue is?

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
I got as far as the necromancer girl with the golem. I could barely even hurt those fucking things.

60-ish attack and I was regularly hitting 6, out of a stack above 100. Like, holy shit. What are you supposed to do?

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I am interested in editing the translation, however, I am encountering an issue where when I inject/patch the translation with Translator++, it gives an error after I try opening the game. I wonder if you know what the issue is?
did you delete the マップ file? otherwise i have no idea ^^

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
I got as far as the necromancer girl with the golem. I could barely even hurt those fucking things.

60-ish attack and I was regularly hitting 6, out of a stack above 100. Like, holy shit. What are you supposed to do?
The best strategy I could come up for that was to keep 2 invincibility traps (second page, strongest you have) and 1 damage (third page strongest you have), and keep the strong guys as troops (they boost damage). Since I went with magic strategy, I kept 2 hobgoblins in the front, 1 shaman and 1 "goblin road/lord", all with anger of tree people(Vivian) and either Wind or Water skills (Simona(elf) / Hibiki(ninja)). Also, I used hobgoblins as troops for hob leader and shamans for both shaman and lord leaders.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Is there any way to skip the hentai scenes apart from spamming left click or left click macro ? The art is decent, but the mtl makes the scenes a bit long and painful to watch for each girl, it's the type of games I'd prefer watching the scenes fully when I'm done playing the game or if the game gets a proper translation.

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
Is there any way to skip the hentai scenes apart from spamming left click or left click macro ? The art is decent, but the mtl makes the scenes a bit long and painful to watch for each girl, it's the type of games I'd prefer watching the scenes fully when I'm done playing the game or if the game gets a proper translation.
I hold Enter, either of them is fine. Way faster than repeat clicking.

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
The best strategy I could come up for that was to keep 2 invincibility traps (second page, strongest you have) and 1 damage (third page strongest you have), and keep the strong guys as troops (they boost damage). Since I went with magic strategy, I kept 2 hobgoblins in the front, 1 shaman and 1 "goblin road/lord", all with anger of tree people(Vivian) and either Wind or Water skills (Simona(elf) / Hibiki(ninja)). Also, I used hobgoblins as troops for hob leader and shamans for both shaman and lord leaders.
Oh man, is that what "Goblin Road" is supposed to translate to? I was just like "Goblin road? Whatever, goblin road it is".

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
Oh man, is that what "Goblin Road" is supposed to translate to? I was just like "Goblin road? Whatever, goblin road it is".
haha I think that somewhere it is translated as Goblin Lord, I don't remember if its in the intro, but I do remember that somewhere in a princess Olivia CG it is translated as Lord. MTL shenanigans, I suppose.

Reactions: Adlai

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Intro girl says click to view closer. I click, nothing happens. Closed the game.

Jul 19, 2020
I am only skimming the thread, but I feel the need to mention OP did update with the new content patch. Just doesn't have the save-data for the new girls yet.

Went from "12" (actually 15 girls, that typo on store page kills me) to 18 girls. Hype.

Also, I've been able to get cracked versions to run but had zero luck getting the DLSite official download to run. I bought it and the content patch but...I had to wait for the cracked to play either way :p

Also also THANKS.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
How can you beat Zoe... She deal just insane dmg and any magic or physical attack do shit against her...

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
I really am struggling to get the Elven Queen down. Is there any trick to it? I'm keeping her sanity between 1 to 5 and nothing...

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys, anyone know why Im having a autosave error? when it happens the game dont crash, but stop registering clicks.
Same here
Cannot convert to string. It contains characters that cannot be interpreted by the current code page. Make sure that the correct data is specified. Data may be corrupted

Legna

May 11, 2017
can you share this on cheat engine i try to sue code but cant find
Hello folks, for those who are using CheatEngine it is true what it says to add + C or -C, for example the code that I got for the Delicious Bread was 1162CE2C, what happens is that the codes change if you want to add sacred meat only search for Delicious Bread find its code and in add manual write the code you found and in the end put -C would be something like 1162CE2C-C when you add it to the list it will be 0 change 0 for 9999 and you will see that the sacred meat will have 9999

Reactions: Nopelink
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes