Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
how do u get savefiles to work? when i try the save file and go to load i just get white line box...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Fatal error occured in the version in the OP when scavenging in the first map x2 Can confirm. Game froze.

OP needs to be updated with https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-v200803-peperoncino.58454/page-10#post-3959169 patch if it works (Seems to from testing).

Also noticed in the updated version we can scavenge bread from the first map now. Used to be just chicken eggs. The looting limit improved to 3 there like other maps too instead of 2 like it used to have. Wonder if other loot spots have been updated. Hmm, nevermind I guess, it only happened the first time...it's back to just chicken eggs lol.

How can you beat Zoe... She deal just insane dmg and any magic or physical attack do shit against her...
She's going to one shot anything with her golem if you're unlucky and they both attack the same unit on the same turn. The golem kills your backline units, then she one shots the commander. The trick is to pile on high level heal items and pray they don't focus fire any specific team before you can kill her golem. After the golem is dead, you'll heal back your slain troops after each of her attacks so she can no longer kill you (As long as your healing items continue anyways). This is a good map to realize that putting higher tier back up troops behind your leaders will greatly boost their damage. A Shaman with backup Shamans will do WAY more damage and you need it here. I hope you've been raising a powerful Shaman lol.

I went from "This is impossible" to beating her with ease by switching to Shamans backup troops and not being as unlucky as the first try (Her and her golem attacked the same unit back to back almost every turn my first try). I almost restarted thinking I'd fucked up somewhere until I tried that and was like "Oh.", lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Is there any way to skip the hentai scenes apart from spamming left click or left click macro ? The art is decent, but the mtl makes the scenes a bit long and painful to watch for each girl, it's the type of games I'd prefer watching the scenes fully when I'm done playing the game or if the game gets a proper translation.
There is actually an auto skip option in the menu. And I turned that shit on as soon as I found it because the intro is irritating to watch if you choose to start over.

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
Didn't work for me, I extracted it into the savedata folder but didnt unlock my gallery more than i had already, nor did it add any other saves...
You are right with this version it did not work, you have to copy the full folder and replace the one you had. I leave it here, I checked it this time. does not include characters gallery dlc I will play it now XD

Edit: Yes now. the save already has gallery of the dlc characters :)

Last edited:

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I can't progress beyond the tutorial. An error occurs when clicking the top Looting button in the Armory. After that, I can't select anything in the game.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Use cheat engine..

Try to get the data for the Meats. like Human Meat,Woman meat, Virgin meat and the best would be Sacred Meat. You can get sacred meat by killing off the late game girls. When you've edited the data and have unlimited Sacred Meats. You're basically fine.
While you're at it go and get the data for at least one food so that the sanity of the women will be taken cared of..

To get the meat easier. Go get at least 3 Sacred Meats.When you do, remove your defense and wait for an attack so you would hit game over. Restart again but with the cheated data on Sacred meat on the next play through.

Obviously the use of Sacred Meats would be feeding it to your baby goblins. Making them have at +45 on all stats except for Command.. That's basically it. Have fun destroying enemies.
Could you give me that save? Cheat engine is kinda confusing without some kind of table

Reactions: ferryatlan10

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, were some posts removed from here? One of my posts vanished. Seems like a rollback or something? Oh well.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is the rape and pregnancy skippable?
Sure... If you count that you can hold down Enter or choose skip in the options (I think the "Skip" option will skip all dialogue/scenes?) to avoid seeing much of the rape, and the birthing isn't shown on screen (It fades to black after showing the girl with a pregger stomach). Then it's totally skippable.

Is it avoidable? No.

Jul 25, 2019
Sure... If you count that you can hold down Enter or choose skip in the options (I think the "Skip" option will skip all dialogue/scenes?) to avoid seeing much of the rape, and the birthing isn't shown on screen (It fades to black after showing the girl with a pregger stomach). Then it's totally skippable.

Is it avoidable? No.
fuck i have to start saying avoidable now

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
fuck i have to start saying avoidable now
Lol I was just playin a bit. But it doesn't fetishize the pregnancy if you're worried about that. All the sex scenes are with unpregnant girls. You only see em preggers for a split second before it fades to black for the birthing. It's just a means to an end in this game, the end being breeding stronger goblins.

The rape is everywhere though, can't really help that.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
No, they will only break if you get them preg, and for that, you only have 1 choice.

The stacks means the type of troop that goes along with the leader. The small icon to the right of the leader choice.
Those troops, however, only have 1 HP each, so usually green gob is easier to get. Also, the number of troops the leader has is equal to the Command value (or less if you don't have enough of them).

The easy mode goes like this:
front: Hob leader, green gob stacks | Hob leader, green gob stacks
back: Hob leader, Hob stacks | Shaman leader, Shaman stacks
Shaman must be the last line, as his damage will be the highest and that's important to take down leader HP

Magic is really strong in this game, since there is no 'counterattack' against it, meaning you won't lose troops in the process.

Also: make sure to favorite your 'breeders', as they won't tag along as troops and you won't risk getting your first shaman with Ice Prison (best aoe spell) to tag along and die.
Thank you!! Just one more question, if I may - what Hob stat should I focus on upgrading via the 'food storage' menu when they're born?

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you!! Just one more question, if I may - what Hob stat should I focus on upgrading via the 'food storage' menu when they're born?
If you're going for the 'easy mode' it should be magic. The same applies to goblin "road" (lord). Take a look at this tutorial. After beating Vivian, you should switch all your hobs and shamans to "Anger of Tree People". Attacks are easy with this, for Defense and to avoid wasting troops, I use 3 units with Anger of Tree People (yes, 1 empty space) and use 3 items that give invincible.

Alright easy way to beat this game,

1. Have Anvil(the starting girl) focus breed a Hob/Shaman, so basically Anvil+Gen 1 Goblin, after the Gen 2 Goblin is born see if there is any Hob/Shaman, if not, feed one of the Gen 2 Goblin magic power up food and have it breed with Anvil next day, repeat until you get Hob/Shaman, then you breed with the Hob/Shaman instead, if you didn't found the Hob/Shaman after breed with one, grab one of the generic goblin and continue the generation.
This create a Hob/Shaman with only Healing track skill, so they can fit in the useful skill later on and not have their skill set corrupted.
The day after you use the current gen goblin to breed with Anvil, next day use that goblin to breed with other girl to get the skill, you're aiming for a team of 3 Hob + 1 Shaman, any other is just extra.

So it basically goes like this,
Anvil + Gen X Goblin
Anvil pregnant
Anvil laid, check Gen X+1 Goblin, select one goblin (priority order is Shaman > Hob > Special Gob > Goblin), feed it 3 food (priority in Magic > Hp > Defend > Attack), let Anvil rest.
Gen X+1 Goblin was born, let it breed with Anvil, rinse and repeat and you will got yourself high Magic Attack Shaman/Hob

• Red Heart
Reactions: thedoomerjo

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I accidentally made a crazy tanky Goblin Paladin, don't know where all that defense came from since I don't use human food (I guess I did use a +10 item from an invasion on the parent maybe.). I guess he absorbed all of the defense boosts of the aoe girl from the Shaman failures. Funny when you get random super strong random units when trying to breed/build specific types. I've mostly just been working on my Shamans. Makes me think maybe a physical build could work. I'll have to try that if the game ever gets a full translation.

Command: 41, HP: 74, Attack: 48, Defense: 62 at day 55ish. The attack is from some mid tier items but that defense and hp are natural.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes