Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
all rpg games and others are used for any windows because I want to format the pc and I'm going to put windows 10 I want to know if they will work the same

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Just making a small announcement, I am in the process of editing the MTL of this game and fixing grammatical mistakes as well as getting rid of the Japanese and changing sentences to fit the context. My progress so far is the prologue, the endings, the encounters/defeat/impregnation/birth scenes of Anvil, Jada, Ilira, Chloe, and Sayuki. If anyone is interested, I can either upload what I have right now and update it daily or upload it only when I finish, which should be some time next week. I also fixed some of the stats so they don't go off screen.

Edit: I may have underestimated the amount of dialogue in this game. The sex scenes of one character alone took me over 4 hours to translate,what with looking for some obscure japanese word and what not. It will be 2 weeks at earliest I think.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
Just making a small announcement, I am in the process of editing the MTL of this game and fixing grammatical mistakes as well as getting rid of the Japanese and changing sentences to fit the context. My progress so far is the prologue, the endings, the encounters/defeat/impregnation/birth scenes of Anvil, Jada, Ilira, Chloe, and Sayuki. If anyone is interested, I can either upload what I have right now and update it daily or upload it only when I finish, which should be some time next week. I also fixed some of the stats so they don't go off screen.
IMHO just upload it when it's done. Plus (y)

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I cant read magic power number
Maybe if it was shortened to "Att #, Def #, Mag #" or "AP #, DP #, MP #" or something like that
I think even "Attack #, Defence #, Magic #" would fix it
Does anyone else have this issue?

This will fix those stats.

Reactions: thehyena

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
I can't see the characteristics in some menus, the complete text appears "attack power" the line with the characteristics leaves out the value of magic in several of the windows

====================================
It's an interesting game, even if I didn't have the subject of rapes I would play it, although I want to give some advice, maybe someone else already gave it, I won't read the whole thread

Run perfect !: it is impossible in the first attempt hahaha, the invations that will arrive at your nest every 7 days increase their power very quickly, you will occupy items for traps, goblins as units, powerful leader units etc, all this takes time that does not you will have if you are invading areas.

New game +: you will lose if your defense force is defeated, this will not take away all your progress in the game, you must start from the beginning but you will only lose the following: The captured girls, the units in the hatchery (those that are not yet ready to fight) the units that participated in the combat

You keep all the other resources such as: favorite units (marked with the red hand), items, units in reserve (those that are ready to fight and can be leaders) if it is impossible to beat an event, you can always leave the minimum of units to the defense and look for more luck in the new attempt

Favorites: the favorite nations, the ones that you mark with your hand, are excluded from various events, they do not die from training and are not used as soldiers, do not worry about them but rotate them continuously, birds will occupy a little purge and leave only a few how many units

Evolution: each generation of golin is a little stronger, according to the mother, the goblin will get a bonus, each generation can improve, but it is not mandatory, use this to improve your champions by looking for an amount of attack or defense, if the goblin can cast magic, he will learn the magics from the mother, if he has space he will learn one from the mother (it is not clear to me if you can ignore a spell of the father so that the new ones learn the spell of the mother). You can use items on the offspring to improve their power, but this increase does not seem to be respected in the offspring, increase the defense of an ogre to 30 but their children have a defense of 10, it took many generations for their defense to reach 18 .. .

Meat from ... by letting women die you will get woman meat, it gives an increase to all characteristics, some events give you the other types of meat, I'm not sure which.

The predatory order: some of the items you get in this way can only be obtained this way, take time to collect items

Reactions: Netan3

Legna

May 11, 2017
A little tip that I discovered by accident, if you feel that your captives are not changing from rejection to humble and nasty quickly just feed her Human meat -1 SAN this changes his status from rejection -> humble -> nasty or just give her to eat Sacred Meat -35 SAN this makes them nasty with just 1 feed.

Reactions: Zabel and Adlai

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys, anyone know why Im having a autosave error? when it happens the game dont crash, but stop registering clicks.
Solved it by using another locale emulator. MS AppLocale isn't good enough for this game.

sasukeuchiha566

Aug 8, 2020
As I don't need a translated version, is there a version of the game that includes the DLC, but not the translations?

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
this is the fix for the black screen in gallery

put it in data->system 2 and replace it whit the file in ther
also a few things

first i saw a coment that you cant read the status ( attack magic and so on ) if i am correct whit the dlc version it should have been fixed whit the files i send to igneel is this not the case ?

second i saw a coment saying a new dlc was coming out is this true ? and if this is true may i ask sombody else to translate this i myself have a sickly body and even translating this 1 game seems to have been to mutch for me for that reason i kinda rushed this translation ^^ so if sombody whant to take it over i would appreciate it a lot

3de i saw 1 coment saying the transaltion was bad from the story and i 100% agree ^^ it was just a fast google translation to yes it wouldbe nice if sombody could do a good translation in that part ^^

and last thank you all of you i hope your enjoying the game ^^

have a great day

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I can't progress beyond the tutorial. An error occurs when clicking the top Looting button in the Armory. After that, I can't select anything in the game.

shogan187

Jul 26, 2019
you have to change system locale to play this. it will be a hassle restarting desktop or laptops to play this. please make a patch for its Locale English version not Japanese. concept of this game is good but some of the people are lazy changing its locale. you'll able to maximize your supporters by patching its English locale.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes